It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Researching evolution in fast-forward

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I have this crazy idea that came up to me...

From what I know, time is slowed down by gravity. So in order to travel in the future one way would be to create or go somewhere where the gravity is much higher. Although we can't really research it, I'm pretty sure the sun is a big gravity source especially close to the middle of it.

So lets say a species with advanced technology that would like to research a new planet in development. It's something pretty much impossible to research because it simply would take too much time and too many generations. I think the best way to speed up the process would be to live in a zone with much denser gravity than the specimen.

What if the inside of a star, the sun, would be the best place possible?

Time is slowed, the energy is abundant and are fully cloaked, an important detail in researching other civilizations.

What if aliens or what we know as god, is doing this exact method of research at this moment?

We could be bombarded with out of phase nanobots in another dimension that our capturing our every seconds and reporting it to the sun dwellers.

This idea came to me because I was checking out the book of Enoch and, like in the bible, it says that God will know the righteous from the sinners because he sees and knows everything. I was thinking how is that possible?

It was either that freak sun theory that sorta fits with sun-god theories or my other theory is a type of matrix theory that god easily knows everything because we are all just programs and our history is all saved. If a matrix was the truth, we would definitively owe our existence to the program creator, lord of the hosts...but who has created him then?
edit on 16-2-2012 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Time is relative to the observer. It's not that gravity slows down time, it's just that we experience time differently depending on the speed were going... if you wanna go in the future, you need to go faster than the speed of light or create a wormhole. .. simple enough eh ?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
the mind and the speed of thought, through virtue of quantum entanglement, bypasses the speed of light, I believe.

join