It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can We Acknowledge Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity Yet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity (EMS) is an ailment caused by exposure to electromagnetic frequencies.

According to the World Health Organization's website;
Electromagnetic fields and public health

For some time a number of individuals have reported a variety of health problems that they relate to exposure to EMF. While some individuals report mild symptoms and react by avoiding the fields as best they can, others are so severely affected that they cease work and change their entire lifestyle. This reputed sensitivity to EMF has been generally termed “electromagnetic hypersensitivity” or EHS.

I don't want to waste our time in this op quoting and sourcing things that many of us know, or things that are easily self-evident or research-verifiable. We know that damn near every man-made energy manipulation and usage gives us dis-ease. What do I mean by energy manipulation? We're really talking about the vast majority of what gives us this "modern world."

Cell phones give us cancers, tumors, and are sterilizing us. Neurological damage and cancers are associated with living near power lines, transformers, and even our indoor electrical wiring harms us. Energy efficient CFL lights introduce a lingering radioactive smog into a house which helps to induce and accelerate cancer growth. Radio waves, microwaves, and electromagnetic radiation also induces and accelerates cancer growth. Television viewing rewires our neurological activity and effects brain waves. Microwave ovens scramble the molecules of good food into unhealthy and toxic food. Nuclear radiation..... just __fill_in_the_blank__ on that one.

Proof in the puddin' that our manipulation of energy for information and power causes dis-ease.

Professionals Denying And Lying
Why did I introduce Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity (EMS) and then go into a rant about the dangers of energy manipulation and use? Well... because a handful of so-called scientists, doctors, and researchers have concluded that EMS is not real. This small percentile of "professionals" has deemed that EMS is some sort of imaginary illness. Because their findings are so "trustworthy," the rest of academia and health care physicians blindly follow the "findings," and diagnose EMS as..... nothing! They only treat the apparent symptoms such as rashes or lesions, but they fully ignore EMS or its cause, which is energy use and manipulation.

[My Speculation] I wonder if the research teams, whose conclusions about EMS set the standard in academia, were funded by or "donated" to by any of the big name telecommunications, tech developers, or energy supply companies. [/My Speculation]

Mr. Doctor or research professional... Mr. EPA, WHO, or similar governmental organization...
How can you tell me that all of these waves and frequencies are killing us but we can not feel it! This stuff is giving us cancers, tumors, and scrambling molecules but we are imagining things when we feel the effects?

My Testimonial About Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity

I bought my first cell phone in 2002. Let me tell you what... coming from the age of beepers, answering machines, and street-corner payphones, the affordable advent of the cell phone really changed my reality.

After a couple weeks of toting my new cell phone around in my pocket, I noticed that I could "feel" my cell phone. No matter what pocket it was in, the type or fit of the clothing,  or while standing, sitting, or lying down I could "feel" the cell phone.

It Feels Like....
The feeling I get is very hard to accurately explain because I have no other precedent of this type of sensory perception. Wherever the cell phone is on my body, I get a direct and focused feeling in the exact area. It feels like a soft, internal pressure under the skin on the muscular layer. It feels like combined aspects of a bruise, numbing, tingling, and shocking but without pain. The feeling is constant. Though not painful, the uncomfortable feeling causes me to switch my phone from pocket to pocket. If I place the cell phone in a left-side shirt pocket for an extended amount of time, it induces heart palpitations and a slight sharp pain in the heart itself. All of the sensations associated with my EMS lingers for hours, and even days after the cell phone has been removed.

The sensation became more intense when I upgraded to a smart phone, and the sensations have become almost intolerable now that I have one of the "newest and best" smart phones out there. Regardless of the known health dangers, I can not physically tolerate the phone in my pocket for longer than a few minutes before becoming incredibly uncomfortable.

I'm an average guy, and since childhood I have always carried stuff in my pockets. Guys don't carry purses, so we have to put our stuff in our pockets. And to be completely honest, in all my life I've never got an abnormal feeling from anything in my pockets no matter how stuffed they were.

I know academia doesn't truly acknowledge EMS, but with all of our new found knowledge of how energy use and manipulation for informational and power purposes is making us sick and killing us.... I think it is time we talk about Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity.

edit on 2/16/12 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
If this is true, could this explain my vertigo and migraines/>

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Well maybe people will eventually realize that cell phones are dangerous in many ways.
I see you notice.

I won't own one.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
In Europe they have Regulations for Electromagnetic Fields .

But I think only recently has the American scientific community stated that cellphone use may cause cancer... whereas the gov't funded National Cancer Institute says "Studies thus far have not shown a consistent link between cell phone use and cancers of the brain." ...hm
edit on 16-2-2012 by RussHaywood because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
It would seem that any artificial electromagnetic field would disturb/disrupt the natural electromagnetic current that courses through our bodies. The reason that you would still be effected days after the removal of the cell phone (artificial electromagnetic field) is that the natural polarity of your body needs time to recalibrate itself with the earth.
The best way to recalibrate is to go around barefoot, away from these artificial sources. This gives your body direct contact with one of the largest natural electromagnetic generators in existence. This is not an easy thing to do anymore, considering that there are high power electric lines and cell phone towers (ELF and VLF transmitters) proliferating society. In societies where this technology is not prevalent, the populace is kept under control via engineered disease, economic suppression, and tribal warfare.

This is only my opinion, of course.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daver2056
If this is true, could this explain my vertigo and migraines/>

I am a humble brother, not a medical doctor, so please take my words with salt, pepper, and some chillies

When seeking what ails us, we must be very observant and mindful of each moment of our life. For example, "My symptoms occur most when ______. These symptoms are strongest when ______. These symptoms are less noticeable when ______. These symptoms go away when _____."

Brain/head issues and neurological symptoms like headaches, migraines, and vertigo could stem from a huge array of causes like stress, disease, damage, nutrition/diet, etc., etc.

However, if you suspect Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity, you can test this by putting physical space between you and any device. Stop using CFL (energy efficient) lights and use natural sunlight and candle light more often. If these simple things alleviate your head pain... then you might be experiencing Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity. EMS effects different people, in different ways, and to different severities.

Regardless, I wish you peace from your head pains.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
cell phones are not that powerfull eough to give you cancer it has been reveal in this 5 year study i read, there transmitter is only 3/5watts but i feel sorry for you if you live next to a big cell or transmitter

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

My husband swears that he can feel his cell phone even when he doesnt have it in his pocket. he said his leg will twitch or vibrate even when he doesnt have the phone near him. I choose not to have one. I have read to many scary books on the subject. some great reads are books from Dr. Robert O Becker. Body Electric and Coss current . Fascinating stuff.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Good topic S & F for you.

There is no doubt in my mind that what you've posted about EMS is 100% true.

In my business I have a method to test people (they believe that they are healthy in many cases), and I can show them in less than a minute that they're being effected by electrical waves (cellphone, microwave, radio-wave, radio wave, TV signals etc). I can increase their strength & flexibility and take it away just as quickly by putting a cellphone against their body for 10 seconds.

The problem is that in the last 50 years, our exposure to the continual bombardment of electronic POLLUTION, has increased dramatically! Worse is that when people complain about various problems that they believe are caused by say cellphones, is that most testing is then done on that single item, but all the other electronic exposure isn't taken into account.

I believe that for those that live in cities and are also surrounded by technology, are experiencing their 'electrical' (bio-energy) field, being constantly being weakened and thus are at increased risk of being susceptible to a large range of maladies.

Rember that we are electro-chemical beings, so it only makes sense that if our bodies are continually exposed to a BAD range electro-pollution waves, then it's going to wear us down. Give the PC, LapTop and cellphones a BREAK, and go visit a waterfall in the country, to recharge and do it OFTEN.

Have a wee think about how you feel most days...if you are always tired, lethargic, antsy, struggle to concentrate, moody, can't sleep soundly, struggle to focus and concentrate, poor flexibilty, aches, pains & stiffness etc, then even a day at the beach or in a natural forest, can do you wonders, though visiting a waterfall (close-up), will help you even more.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJockey1

Have a look at my reply and some of the others in this thread if you have a chance. Could your idea explain our feelings that we have?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311

Have a look at my reply and some of the others in this thread if you have a chance. Could your idea explain our feelings that we have?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes, well...just the 'radiation' being emmitted by TV alone is no doubt enough to affect many people, and I'm convinced that some people are more 'sensitive' than others, and thus more likely to experience the sensations being described here and in the thread you linked to.

There is risk associated with exposure to RF radiation. RF is absorbed in the body. Allowable radiation absorption levels (far below known damage thresholds) have been established by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). BUT, it's well worth reading the following:

DOES THE FCC ROUTINELY MONITOR RADIOFREQUENCY RADIATION FROM ANTENNAS?

The FCC does not have the resources or the personnel to routinely monitor the emissions for all of the thousands of transmitters that are subject to FCC jurisdiction. However, the FCC does have measurement instrumentation for evaluating RF levels in areas that may be accessible to the public or to workers. If there is evidence of potential non-compliance with FCC exposure guidelines for an FCC-regulated facility, staff from the FCC's Office of Engineering and Technology or the Enforcement Bureau can conduct an investigation, and, if appropriate, perform actual measurements. It should be emphasized that the FCC does not perform RF exposure investigations unless there is a reasonable expectation that the FCC exposure limits may be exceeded. Potential exposure problems should be brought to the FCC's attention by contacting the FCC at: 1-888-225-5322 or by e-mailing: [email protected]

I have concerns though that radio frequencies are being amped up by 100's of times the suggested and allowable levels. There is a lot of conjecture here in Christchurch that frequencies have been raised, which has led to and increase the chances of earthquakes...who knows as no one in power is watching the levels...or ARE they!?

---

Our bodies were made for motion, not to sit in one place for hours daily. Our muscles and the rest of our body need exercise for proper fitness and clear minds. One can become obese, because incessant TV watching leads to incessant eating.

TELEVISION PROGRAMS ARE DESIGNED WITH THE PURPOSE OF REPROGRAMMING YOUR MIND BY BREAKING DOWN YOUR DEFENSES SO YOU WILL ACCEPT A LIE AS TRUTH.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
Well maybe people will eventually realize that cell phones are dangerous in many ways.
I see you notice.

I won't own one.

Your health is better for it! As well as your wallet

edit on 2/17/12 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussHaywood
In Europe they have Regulations for Electromagnetic Fields .

But I think only recently has the American scientific community stated that cellphone use may cause cancer... whereas the gov't funded National Cancer Institute says "Studies thus far have not shown a consistent link between cell phone use and cancers of the brain." ...hm
edit on 16-2-2012 by RussHaywood because: (no reason given)

Thanks for the info about European policy towards electromagnetic fields. It's hard to conclude anything short of corruption regarding our direct exposure to EMF fields.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by occrest
It would seem that any artificial electromagnetic field would disturb/disrupt the natural electromagnetic current that courses through our bodies. The reason that you would still be effected days after the removal of the cell phone (artificial electromagnetic field) is that the natural polarity of your body needs time to recalibrate itself with the earth.
The best way to recalibrate is to go around barefoot, away from these artificial sources. This gives your body direct contact with one of the largest natural electromagnetic generators in existence. This is not an easy thing to do anymore, considering that there are high power electric lines and cell phone towers (ELF and VLF transmitters) proliferating society. In societies where this technology is not prevalent, the populace is kept under control via engineered disease, economic suppression, and tribal warfare.

This is only my opinion, of course.

Hello occrest. I know your advice about connecting with the Earth to be true. I often journey the forest barefoot while doing walking and sitting meditation. Not much can make me feel as refreshed as Earth.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by HODOSKE

he said his leg will twitch or vibrate even when he doesnt have the phone near him.

Hello there HODOSKE. Thanks for sharing your husband's experience with us. I too have suffered from RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome) during the last several years. Since no definitive cause of RLS has yet to be stated, I assumed my RLS was due to lack of sleep, because the RLS symptoms mostly occur when I am exhausted. I wonder if there is an EMF link to RLS....

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Hey there SpaceJockey1. Thank you for your understandings and contribution to this thread. You have given us much truth and sound advice.

Water has an incredibly calming and rejuvenating effect. What is your opinion as to why waterfalls help to balance our bio-chemical fields?

TELEVISION PROGRAMS ARE DESIGNED WITH THE PURPOSE OF REPROGRAMMING YOUR MIND BY BREAKING DOWN YOUR DEFENSES SO YOU WILL ACCEPT A LIE AS TRUTH.

This is very true! Television viewing triggers low Alpha brain-waves which puts us into a zombified state and increases suggestibility. That's why shows are called television "programs."

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Excuse my short reply as about to head out...

Research 'negative ions' (found near waterfalls).

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Since your reply I've been looking over the connection between negatively charged ions and our health. The science appears very sound, and I thank you for the info

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Now that we know for a fact that the Electromagnetic Fileds from our technology is sickening and killing us, I thought more people would be interested in discussing Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity.

top topics

join