It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran - Nuclear Advancements

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
So in New Zealand there has been a lot about Iran's nuclear advancements.

The mainstream media is saying or trying to portray that they are in the development or aiming for the manufacturing of Nuclear weapons.

Well, why not? The USA is hot on there tail and are nearly begging for a reason to storm into Iran in the like of the military. They need to be ready. It's not like they're being secretive either! Unlike the US who have actually used the Nuclear Bomb before. The USA is the country we should be worried about.

They're so secretive and a lot more advanced than Nuclear Bombs. They already have hydrogen bombs and neutron bombs. I bet they have a lot more powerful technology either hidden or in the making somewhere.

And Obama (sorry if I'm wrong) wants to cut Iran off some sort of electronic banking system so the only way to get money in to the country is by Notes or coins. Making it harder for Iran to profit off exports therefore they wont have money to run the Nuclear program.

Iran's tough tone comes as tensions have mounted dramatically with Israel and the United States over its nuclear program, which Washington and its allies say is aimed at producing a nuclear weapon.

Iran denies the charge, saying its program is intended solely for research and generating electricity. Israel has increasingly warned of the possibility of a military strike on Iran's nuclear facilities, and it has accused Iran of being behind attempted attacks on Israeli diplomats in India, Georgia and elsewhere.

Yes it's possible that Iran has a sinister plan but I think the USA especially just wants a reason to invade Iran. As most of you know War = Profit.

The US gov is just trying to find a new fake enemy to profit off.
I don't mean to target the entire USA. Just the government brutes!

www.nzherald.co.nz... - Have a read. This is where my ex quotes are from

Thanks for reading
CRB
edit on 15-2-2012 by curiousrb because: add in source

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I find it funny how much the U.S puts emphasis on not letting Iran have the bomb. pretty hypocritical coming from literally the only country that's ever dropped the bomb. I don't think it's really about protecting Israel, but more to get ahold of the iranian central bank and to make a few bucks for the MIC as well. I mean hey, they need someone to test all those new drones on eh?

new topics

join