It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you love this planet we call Earth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Let's hear it folks!
Why do you love this planet?

My answer is the diversity. I have other answers, but the diversity tops the cake for me.
edit on 15-2-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

I love earth for its nature, and its animals and definitively the diversity of them.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
because it's the only one we have ... for now

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I love it because of Frasier, I sky+ it every morning.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Simple....because it's my home.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Jack3182

Are you talking about the tv show?

I love because she is my mother, though I believe she is starting to give us a well deserved spanking.
And I love my girlfriend of 10 years and my british bulldog kazi "come here boy!" but mostly I Love all for all needs Love
Peace hugs anyone?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The beutiful mountains, the pristine streams that once were large flowing rivers. Knowing that the Earth is a constantly changing world but to my small perception of time, it seems constantly still. I love the amazing creatures that have evolved here, the incredible diversity of all living things big and small. Watching the blue sky rippled with white clouds slowly pass by, as dusk turns to night. The stars shine like glistening diamonds, irregular bright planets that change as the world turns. The amazing red wood forests I have been gifted with walking through.

Earth, as much as I love you, you are sick. You are sick with a virus. I am part of that virus. We extend our roads like death fingers stretching over this once bountiful green land. I truly love you Earth, but I still think its in the best if you kill us off.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

The diversity is a good reason. Such an abundance of creatures (we are quickly killing off)
I like the way the sand fits my back when I lay down at the beach and the sounds of the waves. The noises here. I love all the things we don't even know about it yet.

new topics

top topics

join