It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would You Do ? by Paris

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
It�s no wonder why Paris is banned in America, the Administration does not want you to hear his music!

Warning mild profanity

What Would You Do? mp3, length, 6: 02

Evil mp3 length 4: 15

House Bill 15090 PDF Format

After a mild hiatus Paris returns with his most pointedly-focused and brutal condemnation of the ills of society to date. Waging righteous warfare (hence the title) on all that he perceives as being wrong with the world in this current political climate of manufactured fear and "War on Terror," he covers such issues as the New World Order, the manmade origins of AIDS, military lies and propaganda, police brutality and the embarrassing state that hip hop is currently in. The first single, "What Would You Do?� has already been a lightning-rod for controversy in the United States, garnering coverage from such notable sources as MTV2, The New York Times and MSNBC for it�s suggestion that the Bush Administration played a key role in orchestrating the terror attacks of September 11, 2001. And it doesn�t stop there -- the album also features progressive hip-hop visionaries Dead Prez, Public Enemy and Kam. Add dancehall sensation Capelton to this already impressive lineup and you have a potent molotov cocktail of an album ready to explode.

www.guerrillafunk.com...

Upset by the cover? You should be, but for the right reasons. Read about the Bush Administration's involvement and the real motives behind the Attacks on America click here

[edit on 27/10/2004 by Sauron]

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Who the heck is Paris???

I thought this was a thread about Paris Hilton!

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Either that or nobody wants to sell it on their shelves and be associated with it....you think?

I thought it was about Paris Hilton too, hehe...she's such a little slut.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Paris is an excellent artist. I didn't know he was banned in America.
I bought each of his albums at the local record store.

Paris was supposed to kick off a "Freedom Tour", but it's no longer posted on his site. I wonder what happened with that.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin
Paris is an excellent artist. I didn't know he was banned in America.
I bought each of his albums at the local record store.

Paris was supposed to kick off a "Freedom Tour", but it's no longer posted on his site. I wonder what happened with that.

I could be wrong about the banning, but I'm sure I read it some where, thats how I came across his music, I think he is very good also

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I'm sure it's more about the album image than the song content. And there's a difference between banned and simply boycotted, didn't see which was the case here....

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
That particular album, Sonic Jihad, is sold with a sleeve so you cannot see the image.

new topics

top topics

join