It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Or NASA Plane? Object In Santa Cruz, Bolivia.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Well well well, finally a recent UFO case in La Paz, Bolivia.

News Article.

The caption there translates to:

Supuestamente un ovni en el cielo San Ignacio de Velasco, Santa Cruz, el 17 de enero de 2012. En la red también circula la versión de que se trataría de un avión no tripulado o aviones del tipo TR-3B.

"Supposedly, a UFO in the sky at San Ignacio de Velasco, Santa Cruz, on January 17, 2012. There are rumors on the internet that it could be a plane flying with no pilots, or a a TR-3B" (Excuse my lousy translation).

It looks like those crazy triangular ships that pop up on the news in developed countries every now and then. What are your opinions?
Me? Oh, I don't know. I find it bizarre an object like that would fly Bolivian skies altogether. We're a poor country so I don't know why the NASA would fly their stuff around these crazy places. And as a UFO... Well I only know what I know based on other threads. I don't know what it is, but it is weird something like that would fly here regardless of what it is.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
This can't be real? I think I had the volume too high cause it freaked me out. It looks quite fake. Even if that were a military plane, if it was real that would be on the news everywhere.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I think its that new military plane thing but still thats fukin freaky!! The boom it seems to make aswell and just how it looks. Crazy!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Idonthaveabeard

I think its that new military plane thing but still thats fukin freaky!! The boom it seems to make aswell and just how it looks. Crazy!!!

If that is actually real that is crazy. It looks so far from anything normal military I've ever seen.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by literofcola
This can't be real? I think I had the volume too high cause it freaked me out. It looks quite fake. Even if that were a military plane, if it was real that would be on the news everywhere.

Honestly we could be killing ourselves and no one would ever hear about it. That's what living in a country that no one gives a damn about is about...

But yeah, not discarding the possibility it could fake (although I doubt it, because people here having such video editing skills? HAR).

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The boom heard is not a sonic boom......Even only 100ft above your head a sonic boom won't reach you until the plane has passed.

Even muffled by heavy rain, a jet engine will be deafening.

I vote fake.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join