It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just switched to FLUORIDE FREE TOOTHPASTE! you mad government?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

is it safe to EAT borax???????? O_O

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

sure,
just not legal in countries where the population is fluoridated

Food additive

Borax, given the E number E285, is used as a food additive in some countries but is banned in the United States. As a consequence, certain foods, such as caviar, produced for sale in the U.S. contain higher levels of salt to assist preservation.[10] Its use as a cooking ingredient is to add a firm rubbery texture to the food, or as a preservative. In oriental cooking it is mostly used for its texturing properties. In Asia, Borax (Chinese: 硼砂; pinyin: péng​ shā​) or (Chinese: 月石; pinyin: yuè shí​) was found to have been added to some Chinese foods like the hand-pulled noodles lamian and some rice noodles like Shahe fen, Kway Teow, and Chee Cheong Fun recipes.[11] In Indonesia it is a common, but forbidden, additive to such foods as noodles, bakso (meatballs), and steamed rice. The country's Directorate of Consumer Protection warns of the risk of liver cancer with high consumption over a period of 5–10 years.[12
Source: en.wikipedia.org...

lol

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

i wanted to know if it was safe to use a pinch of borax in a glass of water once a day ( and then drink it ) because i was planning on actually doing it if it was safe.

i want the fluoride OUT of my body and away from me.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

Rob says:
February 8, 2012 at 6:10 pm

It’s not too late!

Regarding fluoride (and chlorine) in the body, here are some comments from an acquaintance of mine that has studied this subject indepth (although he’s not a doctor). Words worth heeding:

i mentioned this law in a few articles back when discussing the glands… in particular the thyroid gland…

The thryoid gland is very dependant on IODINE… you can write a bible on the importance of iodine and am sure everyone can search google…

iodine keeps the nervous system calm… helps burn stored fat… and helps you think clearly….

what many do not realise is that iodine is easily displaced… i.e. easily voided… neutralised… negated… by several elements and one of them is FLUORIDE… yes this magic ingredient they put in our drinking water in excessive amounts…. which also numbs the pineal and pituitary glands…. and helps calcify the glands… is it a wonder they like to keep pumping this ingredient into our water..

not only we have FLUORIDE… we also have CHLORINE which negates IODINE…. and what more than ever do we find infested everywhere in our food and/or water are these two elements…

supplementing with IODINE will not help one iota… if these ingredients such as chlorine or fluoride are in the body…. you are just throwing your money down the toilet…

there is a family group of elements known as HALOGENS and these are… fluorine… chlorine…. bromine… iodine….asatine…

the halogen law states that.. “The Halogen element having the lowest atomic weight will ALWAYS DISPLACE another, within the Halogen group, whose atomic weight is greater.”

arranged in ascending order from lowest to highest atomic weight…

Element Symbol Atomic Weight.

Fluorine F 9.
Chlorine Cl 17.
Bromine Br 35.
Iodine I 53.
Asatine At 85.

as you can see above… IODINE has a greater atomic weight than flourine or chlorine…. which means anytime they come across each other… the lesser weight halogens will FORCE the greater weight halogens out of the cell….

IODINE is stored mainly in the THYROID… however as soon as chlorine and/or fluoride comes along… they push IODINE OUT of the cells and take its place…. further to this… fluorine is the number one calcifier of the glands…. which are a biomarker for aging…

both fluorine and chlorine… these two toxic elements will ALWAYS displace Iodine… an element that is vitally needed to protect your thyroid gland and prevent goiter and poisoning from radioactive elements…
fluorine will decompose almost ALL compounds to form fluorides… and most important element for existence… OXYGEN… will never combine with it… this should explain oxygen deficiency in our cells…

naturalsociety.com...-95312

that's the direct link to the comment from which i quoted here and previously

and i see the problem

is it a pinch of borax per glass?
or a pinch every glass?

however as it's discussed as an antidote,
and given the lengthy explanation of how fluoride displaces iodine,
i'd say it's a small pinch every glass as a form of chelation therapy. en.wikipedia.org...

the poisons disseminated by
The Church of The Poisoned Mind
are everywhere and in everything

but one can fight back

www.educate-yourself.org...
you might want to look into this, and chelation in general

healthwyze.org...

Biological and Mercury Free Dentistry

Holistic Dentists Referral List from Dr. Hulda Clark

Do not have dental work done again until you have read Tooth Truth by Dr Frank Jerome from cover to cover. If you try to buy this book from amazon.com you will have to pay $300 for a used book, but if you simply call Dr Jerome's office (bottom of this page) you can get the book for $21.95 plus shipping. This is the most valuable book in print on the terrible health injustice inflicted on dental patients in this country by an out-of-touch, ignorant, and arrogant dental bureaucracy. Knowledge is power. When you have the facts, you are in the driver's seat. Get in the driver's seat and stay there.

related: Chop Shop Hospitals:Cutting for Fun, Profits, and Giggles: Surgically Removing the Appendix, Tonsils, and Spleen
healthwyze.org...
[or how psychopathic medicine makes sure you'll be a repeat customer for life]

don't forget the chlorine and that sodium thiosulfate is in the pool water

or that MMS is something similar debunkers often deprecatingly refer to it as "pool cleaner"

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
we need to go to the government, and say- THIS IS OUR CHOICE!! we don't want fluoride in our water EVEN IF YOU THINK ITS GOOD FOR US!!!

we decide to NOT have fluoride!!! and thats that.

what makes me so mad is all the brainwashed kids are going to defend fluoride because their teachers told them it was good for their teeth.

i remember when i was like 8 years old, all the teachers would make you do "swish day" the day when you swish yucky coca-cola colored, root beer flavored fluoride IN SCHOOL!!!

and you would get in trouble if you didn't!!

i brush my teeth at home! why was this necessary!?!?

i puke when i think about how they would always tell me how good it was for me, it SICKENS me how dumbed down the whole population is!

people that don't know JUNK will go forward and defend fluoride, just because a police man, or some informational VHS tape told them it was healthy for their teeth!!!!!!!!

there are tribes living in the middle of the jungle that NEVER BRUSH THEIR TEETH, and they have better teeth than most of the world.

the Government is a big trolling bully laughing its booty off about how we can't get them to stop forcing us to be medicated with poison every day.

it hurts so much that i can't tell them to stop, because they won't listen. they won't stop forcing me to be exposed to fluoride, no matter what i do, it feels hopeless.

my best effort at expressing my frustration with our government:

[size=10]i never asked for fluoride!

Gov, please get the

out of my house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please forgive my language, the government is trolling me so naturally im very stressed out.
edit on 15-4-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Make sure your tom's toothpaste is indeed fluoride free.

Colgate bought tom's a while ago and added fluoride in most of their toothpastes.

I have to order my fluoride free tom's toothpaste online.

Can't buy them at stores.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I stopped using fluoridated toothpaste a few years ago. The product I turned to, which is available here in Canada, is a brand called Green Beaver. Unfortunately it's very pricey and not always easy to find so in the last year I started making my own.

My recipe of choice is:
equal parts baking soda and organic coconut oil (a solid at room temp)
several drops of organic essence of spearmint for flavour
xylitol

This past February my community imposed a moratorium on fluoridation of the municipal water supply and more surrounding communities are following suit. The squeaky wheels are getting the grease and I couldn't be happier. I have a son whose teeth have been mottled by the effects of excess fluoride intake (he admits to swallowing toothpaste as a child because it "tasted good") so I know first hand the damage that it can do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join