It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood finds one more way to shove Nazis up our ... noses!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Heres the latest Iron Sky Official Theatrical Trailer
www.youtube.com...

Is it just me or does it look like Caribou Barbie /Sarah Palin in the whitehouse
They must be going for the Golden Turkey award

edit on 10-2-2012 by Bilder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Nice way for them to make money and make a mockery of a nice culture

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Nazi's up our noses? I know what hollywood is but I am still excited about the film. It will bring nazi's saucer awareness to a large majority of the public. It will make people think "if they wear developing saucers then, I wonder what we have now"

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

No it will just make people think nazis are funny, and ridiculous just like call of duty made all kids think nazis had zombies lol and also make people forget what they did, see them as humourous so that another state can begin "farming".

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

Look Im all for a good sci-fi shoot em up movie but really theyve done the Nazi thing to death IMHO

edit on 10-2-2012 by Bilder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

I agree with you. Between the Hitler Channel....er, I mean, the History Channel, and all these movies with Nazi bad guys, I'm sick to death of the third Reich. How ironic they go on and on about it, when we're in the fourth Reich and nobody even realizes it.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Last time i had eggs, they gave me gas so i stopped eating eggs

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
That honestly looks like a terrible....Terrible movie....

I don't care whether or not it's another Nazi movie...It just look like this movie sucks.
edit on 10-2-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Yes its very ordinary looking,you would think with 70 yrs tucked in behind the moon in peace to develope some new stuff they could come up with spaceships that didnt look like blimps

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

This is an independant film.
I've been following the behind the scenes online for a few years now.
I hope they do well.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Except it´s not a hollywood production, it´s not even an american production.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LionOfGOD

My bad I still think the Nazi senerio has been done to death though

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
When will they make a Nazi movie showing the outcome of Hitler defeating the Allies and Russia, setting up saucer bases in Antarctica and what the world would be like now with the Reich in place?

One thing you can bet, science would have advanced far further under the Nazi's then without them.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Exactly, this is one of the MOST independent movies ever. It used outsourcing to many groups to work on the cg which is basically the whole movie

Yea its kinda of a worn out subject in most senses with ww2 movies out the arse, but the mythos of nazi belief and lore/occult is somehow oddly intriguing (ala Hellboy). The whole moon/secret base concept is also totally badass no matter who the villain is.
edit on 10-2-2012 by GhettoRice because: spelling

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
LOL THIS MOVIE LOOKS SO FUNNY

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I think this will be a decent one. I have been interested in V. Schauberger for a very long time, and it is from my personal research on him and the Nazi's, as well as UFO's, that I have concluded that any purported UFO is not alien or extraterrestrial in nature, but rather military hardware and atmospheric phenomena. I personally, like most, disliked the Nazi's and Hitler because of the beliefs on superiority and the Jewish community, but from a militaristic standpoint I admire them to a great degree. It is surprising that they did not win WWII in my opinion, but luckily for us they dropped the ball a few different times.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
I think this will be a decent one. I have been interested in V. Schauberger for a very long time, and it is from my personal research on him and the Nazi's, as well as UFO's, that I have concluded that any purported UFO is not alien or extraterrestrial in nature, but rather military hardware and atmospheric phenomena. I personally, like most, disliked the Nazi's and Hitler because of the beliefs on superiority and the Jewish community, but from a militaristic standpoint I admire them to a great degree. It is surprising that they did not win WWII in my opinion, but luckily for us they dropped the ball a few different times.

Agree 100 percent, i mean you see them stood in a field tens of thousands shirtless and guess what, i never saw a fat guy lol, anyway reason they lost the war was russia and there move through eygypt could have been better planned.

occasionaly i actually think, if theyd have won the world would actually be better i mean jersey shore would never have been invented

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

wow that movie looks horrible, prolly wouldve pirated it if it was about aliens but then the nazi part comes in. Oh well Ive seen so many crappy Alien movies ive lost hope they'll make a good one.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I think this looks pretty funny.

I get a very 'Mars Attacks' vibe from it.

Its the people thinking its another Michael Bay (Sponsored by US DoD) type action movie that'll be disappointed.

top topics

join