It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Breitbart have a Video of Obama From College

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Andrew Breitbart Drops BOMB on Team Obama: “I Got Video From Obama From College”

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

" Racial division and class warfare is central to what hope and change is sold in 2008,"

Silver pony-tailed radicals plotting for presidency Dohrn and Ayers.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Chicago Annenberg Challenge

en.wikipedia.org...

Since he mentioned the Annenberg Challenge

Obama and Ayers Pushed Radicalism On Schools

In works like "City Kids, City Teachers" and "Teaching the Personal and the Political," Mr. Ayers wrote that teachers should be community organizers dedicated to provoking resistance to American racism and oppression. His preferred alternative? "I'm a radical, Leftist, small 'c' communist," Mr. Ayers said in an interview in Ron Chepesiuk's, "Sixties Radicals," at about the same time Mr. Ayers was forming CAC.

CAC translated Mr. Ayers's radicalism into practice. Instead of funding schools directly, it required schools to affiliate with "external partners," which actually got the money. Proposals from groups focused on math/science achievement were turned down. Instead CAC disbursed money through various far-left community organizers, such as the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (or Acorn).

Mr. Obama once conducted "leadership training" seminars with Acorn, and Acorn members also served as volunteers in Mr. Obama's early campaigns. External partners like the South Shore African Village Collaborative and the Dual Language Exchange focused more on political consciousness, Afrocentricity and bilingualism than traditional education. CAC's in-house evaluators comprehensively studied the effects of its grants on the test scores of Chicago public-school students. They found no evidence of educational improvement.

online.wsj.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Watch Andrew Breitbart’s Fiery CPAC Speech: I Have ‘College Days’ Obama Videos

Make that videos, well if ya got them post them, already.

Andrew Breitbart took the podium at CPAC Friday afternoon, introduced to the stage with Rage Against The Machine’s Guerilla Radio, and revealed to the audience he had “videos” of Barack Obama from his college days. “I have videos, this election we’re going to vet him,” Breitbart disclosed to raucous applause. “We are going to vet him from his college days to show you why racial division and class warfare are central to what hope and change was sold in 2008.”

The videos are going to come out, the narrative is going to come out, that Barack Obama met a bunch of silver ponytails in the 1980s, like Bill (Ayers) and Bernadine (Dohrn), who said one day we would have the presidency, and the rest of us slept as they plotted, and they plotted, and they plotted and they oversaw hundreds of millions of dollars in the Annenberg Challenge and they had real money, from real capitalists. Then they became communists. We got to work on that. That is a parenthesis. Barack Obama is a radical, we should not be afraid to say that! Okay? And Barack Obama was launched from Bill and Bernadine’s salon. I’ve been there.”

www.mediaite.com...
edit on 072929p://bFriday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
This must be really earth shattering stuff if Andy is going to keep it under wraps a little longer. I guess he is not all that worried about Obama destroying the country...just yet. What will this do for the birthers? What will it do to open the door for discussion on where his Republican opponent stood on things when he was in college? No one on the right even cares that Romney was just very recently pro-gay marriage, pro healthcare mandate, anti-gun, pro-abortion, etc. Why should we care what he was when he was in college? Oh, we won't.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Still
This must be really earth shattering stuff if Andy is going to keep it under wraps a little longer. I guess he is not all that worried about Obama destroying the country...just yet. What will this do for the birthers? What will it do to open the door for discussion on where his Republican opponent stood on things when he was in college? No one on the right even cares that Romney was just very recently pro-gay marriage, pro healthcare mandate, anti-gun, pro-abortion, etc. Why should we care what he was when he was in college? Oh, we won't.

Well I don't have a politician I am in favor of,

I guess we will have to hear what he said to decide if it is important.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I clicked on the link expecting the Obama videos...

What a tease!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
I clicked on the link expecting the Obama videos...

What a tease!

Oh I am sorry I didn't intend to tease, but yea, it is a tease, I wonder when they will be released, if ever,

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
AB died at 43. Just before he was to release video of radical Obama in college.

Anyone smell something fishy?

*raises hand*

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

*raises hand*

Beezzer, the second he spoke of this video, I had a bad feeling about it,

RIP Breitbart!!!

I'm in shock,

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I'm talking to some fellow travellers on AB's site now.

Stunned would be an understament.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
MSM just announced Breitbart died at around midnight last night at his home.

Ironic?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

*raises hand*

Well that is a bit of a stretch.

Everyone close to him claims he died suddenly from natural causes...which suggests either stroke or heart attack.

I think it is disrespectful to him and to Obama to try to suggest he was bumped off.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Stomdancer, here's some contact info.
Media inquiries: [email protected]

link   
Oh please.

If President Obama were in the business of bumping off people who say nasty things about him, why'd he wait so long to start?

No matter, Whatever the M.E. rules the cause to be, there will be vast chunks of the ATS population who will remain convinced this is somehow the President's doing.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

*raises hand*

Well that is a bit of a stretch.

Everyone close to him claims he died suddenly from natural causes...which suggests either stroke or heart attack.

I think it is disrespectful to him and to Obama to try to suggest he was bumped off.

It's a conspracy site, for heavens sake! 43. He was 43!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

He was 43!

not that you'll listen - and while it's rather rare - it's not a crazy idea that he may have suffered a stroke.

People younger than Breitbart have had them.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

*raises hand*

Listed in the comments section below the video:

#5 February 10, 2012 at 4:31 pm
Granny commented:

Never heard of Breitbart saying he has something if he doesn’t. Boy do I hope he has really good security!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by negativenihil

He was 43!

not that you'll listen - and while it's rather rare - it's not a crazy idea that he may have suffered a stroke.

People younger than Breitbart have had them.
I agree. And Occam's Razor would certainly fit in your speculation.

But

I'm also free to speculate. If nothing comes of it, then fine. I'll let AB rest with the angels.

But

If the video never surfaces?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
So if hes dead does that mean we will not see this vidio of obama ?
Induced heart attacks? I wouldnt like to say if he was offed, although it does seem a bit strange. I still think that John Smith was offed (heart attack), just before Bliar took over the labour party here in the UK.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join