It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your ignorance is key in extinction of human race by Annunakki

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd
[moreSo let me understand your logic. I do this for attention? That would be the 1st wrong assumption you made. The second assumtion would be Im some big christian tring too the save souls. Negative@
the third assumtion you made is that I presume that I am right. No again. Whatever happened 2the ability 2 agree 2disagree. If you actually looked into abductions its not cool or something you brag about. It destroys your life.

You will not talk about because of ridicule.

Its a thread. So miss thing tell me how it works. Blow my mind baby.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

all of us can properly understand what we have. Although the 10 truths stated do seem to contradict Sirian, and, Zetan histories. (this history is contained in databases which I have managed to gain access to. IF I could find a way to allow you to have the same access, I would deploy it in a heartbeat.)

Upload it to 4shared.com and let us know as soon as you do.

Thanks.

PS: It's free and here's the link: www.4shared.com...

You could also upload your data to 2shared.com (also free) here: www.2shared.com...
edit on 9-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thersander
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd
[moreSo let me understand your logic. I do this for attention? That would be the 1st wrong assumption you made. The second assumtion would be Im some big christian tring too the save souls. Negative@
the third assumtion you made is that I presume that I am right. No again. Whatever happened 2the ability 2 agree 2disagree. If you actually looked into abductions its not cool or something you brag about. It destroys your life.

You will not talk about because of ridicule.

Its a thread. So miss thing tell me how it works. Blow my mind baby.

Actually my first assumption is that you can't spell or put sentences together properly. Also not once did I say anything about you being some holy roller saving souls, I have no idea where that came from, guilty conscious maybe? My second assumption is .... you mad bro?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It's threads like this that are why I can't quit you, ATS.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Entering the full speculation here but still:

- They will not ask 'do you want to come' - they will take or keep:
• all who believed in their existence and were awaiting them
• take only the most spiritual and open minded, those who use their heart and loved dearly. those who didnt hate and always loved,

It's clearly there are some species since they talk about dday, it will not be 2012 however, maybe some dustant future, Wasn't the Mayan calendar said that their gods would come to the Earth when it ends

- They will wipe out those who were too ignorant to realize they are here
- They will wipe out all who don't feel love but instead everyday are full of negative energy and anger

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Lol Didn't we have a thread just like this one by a different person...

OH riiight...Your "friend" gotcha lol.

So you and your "friend" are ETs from a galaxy far far away?

Sound like people just like to rant over ATS these days.. Kinda sad that we can't have a mature discussion about real matters and conspires. But eh what do ya do..

-SAP-

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

It would seem that most only wish to "debunk". "Debunking" is an invalid method and serves only to show how close-minded the "debunker" is.

Why is debunking an invalid method?

There was a thread the other day, which was quite similar to this one, where the OP'er quoted the Jerusalem UFO case from a while back as proof of part of his ramblings.......That particular case was investigated here on ATS, where it was proved to be a fake, a hoax.........thus it was debunked......thus debunking is a perfectly valid method of criticism.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GARN40ish
and that we are all equal.

It really disappoints me, but this has been lost. There are still a few of us left that believe this, but we are being wiped out.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
Why is debunking an invalid method?

Perhaps I should have qualified that a bit more. Debunking as it is typically applied frequently does not employ sound data analysis technique nor method. The usual result is many accept a "could be" for truth, when there is as little evidence for the "could be".

This is what "debunking" has become; any method that employs sound an through data analysis is mor accurately labeled; proof, identification. This shouldn't be difficult since most events are mis-identification.

Etharzi od Oma

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join