It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets send "Dirty Harry" to DC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Someone asked me this...

Well you dont like any of the people running, do you?

No, I do not... they are all liars and thieves...

Well who would you run?

This commercial aired

What was funny to me...

Everyone said they would vote for him...

Clint Eastwood

Eastwood was born in San Francisco to Clinton Eastwood, Sr. (1906–70), a steelworker and migrant worker, and Margaret Ruth (née Runner; 1909–2006), a factory worker.[3] He was nicknamed "Samson" by the hospital nurses as he weighed 11 pounds 6 ounces (5.2 kg) at birth.[4][5][6] After his father died in 1970, Eastwood's mother remarried to John Belden Wood (1913–2004) in 1972, and they remained married until his death 32 years later.[7] Eastwood is of English, Irish, Scottish, and Dutch ancestry[3][8] and was raised in a middle class home with his younger sister, Jean (born 1934).[9][10] His family relocated often as his father worked at different jobs along the West Coast, including at a pulp mill.[11][12] The family settled in Piedmont, California, where Eastwood attended Piedmont Junior High School and Piedmont Senior High School, taking part in sports such as basketball, football, gymnastics, and competitive swimming.[13] He later transferred to Oakland Technical High School where the drama teachers encouraged him to enroll in school plays, but he was not interested. As his family moved to different areas he held a series of jobs including lifeguard, paper carrier, grocery clerk, forest firefighter, and golf caddy.[14]

Political Life Clint Eastwood

Eastwood registered as a Republican in order to vote for Dwight D. Eisenhower in 1952 and he supported Richard Nixon's 1968 and 1972 presidential campaigns. He later criticized Nixon's handling of the Vietnam War and his morality during Watergate.[2][3] He usually describes himself as a libertarian in interviews, fiscally conservative yet socially liberal.[4] He told USA Weekend in 2004, "I don't see myself as conservative, but I'm not ultra-leftist. ... I like the libertarian view, which is to leave everyone alone. Even as a kid, I was annoyed by people who wanted to tell everyone how to live."[5]

You know this is who I think should be Americas number one draft pick for POTUS...

He has enough name recognition... He appeals to both sides the street...

And most Americans agree he would not take DC's bs....

NEWS: Clint Eastwood Threatens Micheal Moore With Death

by centurion1211

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
There's just one question you have to ask yourself, "Do I feel lucky?" Well? Do ya punk?

I would absolutely vote for Clint Eastwood.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
If there was anyone who would definitely get my vote.
It would be Clint.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
What most people don't realize though, is that celebrities with millions simply cannot relate to the problems of the common man.

If you've ever known a millionaire, you'd know what I mean.

They simply don't view the world, or life, the same way as a "normal" person. Their reality is completely different, or at least it is with the few I've known.

Even if in their past, they had a period where they struggled with bills, etc., the more time that passes after that, the more warped they become, (and the more they completely forget about what that is like).

Therefore, they make poor choices in representing the views of the public, as they can't even frame the issues in the same mind and view as their constituents.

new topics

top topics

join