It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Dead in exlosion at Josh Powell's Home in Washington State

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
"Josh Powell’s mother, Terrica Powell, has resided with the Graves in West Jordan, but has been visiting a relative in Layton in recent days, where she continues to stay.Terrica Powell declined to comment through the Graves, but said she does anticipate speaking about her son’s actions in "the near future."

In October, Terrica Powell, 56, broke a long-standing silence in the case of her missing daughter-in-law and her son, by writing a court affidavit in support of Josh Powell retaining custody of his boys.In the declaration filed in Pierce County Superior Court in Tacoma, Wash., Terrica Powell called her grandsons "happy, well-adjusted and vibrant children ... even though they miss their mother."

More at the link:

Source

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Oh man....here is a story about Steve (aka "grandpa") and his fixation on Susan......and a link to his songs he wrote about her....what a sick sick man.....
www.ksl.com...
stevechantrey.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Interesting.....I would love to hear what she has to say....apparently she is as sick as the rest of them if she supported Josh getting custody, knowing her pervert ex husband was in the same house with the boys....she had to know about him.
edit on 2/7/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Just want to share a link to a forum I found discussing the Powells, including divorce records, bankruptcy, etc. Has a lot of info.... Just reading it now.

Powell Forum

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Yeah.
Any question that he did not kill his wife, should be quashed, as he showed the ability to violently kill his children.
Killing his wife would probably no where close to this last act.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
Oh man....here is a story about Steve (aka "grandpa") and his fixation on Susan......and a link to his songs he wrote about her....what a sick sick man.....
www.ksl.com...
stevechantrey.com...

Grandpa is probably relieved there are no living witnesses anymore...what a twisted sick man....

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

True....but I have this nagging feeling that Grandpa had a hand in all this either directly or indirectly....something just isn't right . I think if grandpa didn't kill her he drove Josh to do it. I think his Dad controlled him. That's why I mentioned Norman Bates from Psycho.....there are some parallels here to that. In the interviews of Josh I have seen he seemd timid and beaten down.....and those types usually have an inner rage no one suspects....until it comes out....as it did. That Bas**** of a father of hs is the puppetmaster of all this....I would bet on it.
edit on 2/7/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

www.ksl.com...
stevechantrey.com...

IA grandpa was indeed a sick, sick man, with a very sick obsession over Susan, I think he abused his kids when they were little, and his kid Josh grew up and abused his kids, I think Susan found out about this and that's why she was killed ...I think grandpa may know exactly where she is hidden... this man never should have had any kind of visits with his sons

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

www.ksl.com...
stevechantrey.com...

People should really read what grandpa "Steve" has on his wierd web page.

This sick family is multi-generational:

At an early age my mother made a unilateral and secretive decision to separate from my dad, and moved with my brother, my sister and me to Chillicothe, Ohio...

My dad found us after a few months, and my parents reconciled...

...In only a matter of months my dad made a unilateral and secretive decision to separate from my mom. So on a given weekend he took us to visit his parents while my mom went to spend the weekend with her aunt in Burbank. Unbeknownst to her, my grandparents had, prior to that weekend visit, transported their trailer house to Northern California, and parked it in Weed.

So the parent's of grandpa Steve are kidnapping their own children from each other.

Sounds pretty unhealthy to me. Someone running from abuse perhaps?

...something seemed amiss to me, even at seven years old. "Where is momma?" I asked. Grandma curtly replied, "You're never going to see your mother again."...

My older brother, my sister and I were inconsolable. My baby brother probably just wondered what the commotion was about.

There's more at the source:

Scource

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
There is a special on this story on Dateline tonight for those that may be interested.

A latest development is that they have found blood on a blanket that was in a storage locker that Josh had.

The funeral services for the children is tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Yes, Josh Powell may be an actor, just not to the extent most want to take this...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join