It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Know Thine Enemy! Iran Warns of Coming Great Event.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Things are heating up at a frightening pace.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

The best thing to do is to keep your eyes on the ball.

No matter what Iran says or what any other nation says...when TSHTF we should look and find the guilty ones in the NWO organisation. Such a significant evil event is part of their elaborate agenda.

Observe how the world has been corrupted and polluted the last few decades, nothing and nobody will change or stop that agenda.

Like Osama will Iran be the excuse and take the blame of the terror. Its a game of shadows, nothing looks as it seems.....lies and deception.

edit on 9/2/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SergeantTrammelant
I saw the Ayatollah speak yesterday. He basically claims that Zionist Israel is the cancer on the earth. And you know what? He is right.

Western world propaganda will make you believe that Iran wants to destroy the West. This is simply not the case. Iran merely recognizes much better the fact that criminal Zionist elements are taking over the world, pushing their NWO agenda with Israel being their main base.

Most things Iran is saying could easily have been said by David Icke. He sees the Zionist cabbal for what it is and I agree with both Icke and Iran that they should be stopped.

Just leave it to the Western media to filter it down to: 'the Islam wants to destroy our freedom!'
edit on 4/2/12 by SergeantTrammelant because: (no reason given)

I very much agree with this statement, when you think of who your countries / freedoms enemies are, just remember who told you that they were! Where the information came from to start with!

People do not question what they are told, as we all have our own agendas, a countries or NWO are no different.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

They will do nothing. If they do it will be there end for sure.

Yes they wioll strike out.

Will they make the first strike. Hell no. Though I think they are stupid.....They are not suicidal. Though they claim to be they would not.

You pull any mullah out and threaten there life they would be screaming like a baby.

Do you doubt they would.

They all talk a tough talk but when someone is beating the bottom of your feet with a wip and 2x4 you tend to pussy up real quick.

I'm tired of all the tough talk.

These guys Mr. O and the Assahola need to sit down have a stiff drink and think about humanity and not their stubborn childish behavior.

These guys behave like 4 year old don't they.

Bawaaaaa bawaaaaa I want my nuclear weapons for power Bawaaaaaaa it is our right bawaaaaaa. And the us responds back... Thats not fair your mean you cannot have nuclear weapons because you will kill yourself with them..

No we wont Bawaaaaaaa bawaaaaa. I goona tell mama UN. Bawaaaaaa./

Listen gorw up assholes.

You threaten to kill me I'm gonna show up with a baseball bat and crack your head.

Did I threaten you no.
Then If I was threatening you then I would expect you to stand up and fight or sit down and STFU.

get it....

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

We know this but they just dont get it.

The are all talk.

They had ample time to put up or shut up.

Look at it.

What did they say.

Listen you assholes go through the straigh again we will sink your carrier.

Oh reallly what do we do.

We sail a carrier through.

What did they do.

ABSOLUTLY NOTHING.

# talking at its finest.

All talk but no game.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

Or maybe, just maybe, they are a hell of a lot smarter then their american counterparts. Why be the first person to strike when you can let the whole world see how a once great nation's government is slowly destroying itself and its own people over, what is essentially, nothing right now? Let's face it. The US doesn't care that Israel has nukes. It didn't care about the genocides in Africa. It doesn't feel the need to follow the NPT, so why should Iran? One word that describes the American government today...arrogance.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
Wow......this is really scary. Then again, I doubt that Iran has the capability of destroying the western worrld. I do NOT want to see a nuclear bomb in the hands of this guy....because I think they would not hesitate to use it.

Iran reportedly already HAS nuclear weapons...

They ARE NOT the people trying to start this war are they? They are one of the only sovereign nations left (north korea & cuba being the only other two).

This is the catalyst for a dirty war and I feel the people won't fall for the propaganda of the Illuminati anymore.
edit on 22-2-2012 by DigitalKid because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SergeantTrammelant

Glad to see so many stars on your reply (added mine) - Many are waking up.

Your reply was short, sweet and to the point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join