It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need some help with a social science experiment!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1loserel2
reply to post by Destinyone

No way would I touch a roach for anyone, sorry that's just nasty!

Ahhh...then you would be a statistic in a study like this!

That is what makes it such a good idea...some will...some won't...no matter what the circumstance!

Poverty is a great subject to study...but a bit too in depth for this class...good idea though!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

You are right in your estimation. But there are plenty of statistics going around these days and not all of them are accurate Do you believe the actual unemployment figures they are trying to persuade us with?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I did a study like this and used school children,

I got a class of children to do a memory test, 1 lot had to look at 7 words then write down the ones they remembered 2 mins later

Then the 2nd group i allowed to chew some sweets, while doing the same task and the results i got where the children who had the sweets learned better,

Another you could do is response time,

Having someone in a mall lay on the floor and see how long it takes people to respond ect.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
I did a study like this and used school children,

I got a class of children to do a memory test, 1 lot had to look at 7 words then write down the ones they remembered 2 mins later

Then the 2nd group i allowed to chew some sweets, while doing the same task and the results i got where the children who had the sweets learned better,

Another you could do is response time,

Having someone in a mall lay on the floor and see how long it takes people to respond ect.

That is quite a unique study...how did you provide evidence of causation verses correlation?

Also kind of curious...where did you conduct this study...and on what age group?

It has been theorized that sugar "sweets" does just the opposite...so this is very interesting!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join