It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just why cant Iran have nukes?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BooKrackers

Nukes are the very uncoolest things ever invented. It was a truly bad idea and an intellectual exercise that never should have seen the light of day. To do something so irresponsible on so many levels is unforgivable. The single saving grace is if we turn the tech around and use it intelligently. If we can do something clean and sustainable with it, it will have been worth all of this, but I fear that radiation of this sort is just nothing but a bad idea. It is one of the reasons I see humanity as being in the infancy of their intellectual development. If we had one iota of a clue about how things work and the best ways to utilize the resources we have, we would already do a lot better than we do now. But we are just learning. Barely. Sort of.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Originally posted by apushforenlightment

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by mandroids

Why does Iran want nukes?

Answer that and the reason for having them will be self explanitory.

just saw the above poster.

edit on 1-2-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

Did Irak had plenty of weapons of mass destruction? No. I did not like Saddam but I do not like US oil corperations (corrupterations) either. US have cired wolf long enough. Namaste
edit on 1-2-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

edit on 1-2-2012 by apushforenlightment because: Bad mood, Too strong words

You obviously FORGOT why the US got involved in Iraq in the first place.

Hint: It was a dictator (dead now) who invaded Kuwait and set their oil fields on fire.

Forgotten?

No. But the coalition told you they would not agree with you invading iraq. Bush used the attack on 911 to attack a country that had nothing to do with it, because your president had a personal thorn in his eye about Iraq and Saddam. The Oil Iraq did not help either. Your president was despicably using a terrorist attack for his own gain and the majority of US people just did what he wanted them to do. Just like a bully leading a flock of people who do not say no to things that are wrong and pick on the weaker even if Saddam is a bully also.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
If Iran had nukes maybe USA would think twice about going to another stupid war. They might bite off more then they can chew so to speak.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Very true sir, Im glad you saw through the sarcasm......Half the time in the name of science, we forget the principals of caution and whether or not doing so would be a real benefit......someone had to make money.....greed brought this to fruition....greed will destroy us all before we learn that most important lesson about humanity....

We are all one race, we are all connected....

Wars are not fought over principal, they are fought over greed. Thus negating any real justification for war in general. Both sides are guilty.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I think that would be because they would use them. We haven't dropped multimegaton death.Their religious Psudo Muslim leadership, who talks too much,has said they will use nukes against ..probably say ..you and my gun collection.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by KillShotMi
reply to post by mandroids

Can you please link me to this evidence? Or would you like to back step, calling these facts, rumors and internet truths? There is a HUGE difference between the 2...

I assure you... Hitler would have been launching nukes like a pitching machine (probably before he took his life) if he would have had them.. To imply that Hitler would have had the restraint to hold back nukes, is irresponsible and down right hilarious.

You are slightly off topic, but the following book by Joseph P Farrell give some thought on the Nazis having the A bomb. Reich of the Black Sun: Nazi Secret Weapons and the Cold War Allied Legend

<< 3  4  5   >>

join