It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul won the AZ straw poll today

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blahable
Paul will win one of the west coast states. His legalize drugs message will be enough there....We all know how loopy the west coast is.

He's going to win a state...He has has too. Even Huckabee won a state last election..

With all the hype and spamming across the Net, he can't be nationally rejected....

And another troll acount.

Did anyone else notice a rise in these troll acounts in the last 6 months?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

Yeah, I've noticed it here, and on other sites. On facebook they always use a football profile pic, or something along those lines. When you draw them into a debate, it becomes obvious that they struggle with English, and use words and phrases that make no sense at all. I know a lot of the online firms that can be hired to post on web forums are based overseas. It's funny when they pretend to be American teenage girls who just can't stand Ron Paul. I'd say Romney needs to spend his money more wisely, but I guess since it's infinite for him it doesn't matter much.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Here's a youtube video done by our AZ meetup group. The GOP convention pics w/the straw poll are towards the end, I'm in a few of them.

www.youtube.com...

<< 1  2  3   >>

join