It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mouthpiece of TPTB (BBC) broadcasting veiled messages?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Good Morrow one and all.

As some may know the last days have seen the World Economic Forum on-going in Davos. There is just one thing I would like to share about this.

The BBC as always is providing "up to the minute" coverage of the annual event. so that's nice!

In the advert blurb for the coverage being broadcast on BBC World at the moment there is a nice little sound bite from Christine Lagarde (Head of the IMF). In this she appears on the screen and says

"There is......HOPE, for the future" *strained smile*

There are three things I want to raise about this.

1, Is the blanket admittance by TPTB that everything is soo messed up, that all that is left is to try to "reassure" the main body of sheeple that everything is OK, it is in hand, and they should just go back to sleep?

2, The delivery of the sentence stumbles after is and before hope. almost like her brain was telling her to say "NO" but she forced it back. Added to that the fake smile of a kindly aunt. giving the appearance of a benevolent mother figure. Just like the witch in the cottage gave to Hansel and Grettel just before she tried to put them in the oven! (I'm going to get you my pretty!!!)

3, Is it true to say, to quote John Cusack in 2012, "When they tell you not to panic, that's when you run!"

And then today she comes out with this
BBC - Davos

And of course it was only last night on the BBC that George Soros said that he expects the current crisis situation "could destroy" the EU

All frog in hot water tactics,

What do our learned members here have to say!??

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Explanation: S&F!

"There is......HOPE, for the future" *strained smile*

Is code for ...

"We are ... SCROOMED!, right now! *

Personal Disclosure: Here is why those are crocodile tears ... [ quote below is quoted from external link supplied in the OP above by JakiusFogg]

"It is not written in stone, the future is not predetermined. We determine the future, so it would be well within the possibilities of the authorities to change it."

Since she is the 'We' and also THE 'authority' ... then why doesn't she change it, unless she is just a paper tiger puppet for TPTB?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
It is all very simple, the game back fired on them, and now they are desperate to keep the inflation positive. Any reversal in that means that the debts get paid quicker as the money is worth more.

it is a crisis, but a crisis for the central banks, that is why they are going around lumping more and more debt on countries under the guise of "bail outs" its not helping it is only perpetuating the status quo.

if countries did ans Iceland, or the US took a leaf from the book of early president (even JFK) and started taking back the currency from the banks, instead of printing debt, Then the situation would go into Deflation. Yes interest rates would rise, but ask yourself WHO sets the interest rate/. Answer THE CENTRAL BANKS!!!

if that is taken back also, let the economy contract to a normal deflated level. The money in your pocket and that of the governments would be worth more than it is today.

But THAT is exactly what TPTB, including Madame Legarde, are fighting to avoid.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Explanation: Starred!

This guy says it best ...

When the Banks are full the interest rates go down!

And yet we are in the reverse situation where the banks are supposedly empty and the interest rates are still low and that is why the system is BROKEN!

Somewhere the sytem sprang a leak and all those flowing funds were syphoned off to a secret slush fund 'STOCK'* [*= as described in the video above] for TPTB!

Personal Disclosure: Its a $CAM!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Hahahahaha funny you mention "There is......HOPE, for the future" *strained smile* by Lagarde because what you said is what I was thinking too. S&F mate.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I would like to remind everyone that the system is not broken,

The Global monetary system is working just as it has it had been designed to work.

Central Banking systems are designed to siphon off the wealth and redistribute it to a selected group of bankers.

What we are witnessing is the consolidation of National Central Banking systems into a single Global Central Banking.

The method being employed is the same Hegelian Dialectic that is always used.

Problem, Reaction, Solution.

The “Problem” was created by the Central Banks when they began, acting in concert, tightened the “credit market” and only gave loans to their “buddies” This was a deliberate action by the Central Banks to begin the busting of the Credit Bubble, that they themselves created.

Since the entire monetary system today is no more than a ponzie scheme , the credit bubble could have been maintained as long as it was needed.

Everyday Joes that allow the talking heads on the mass propaganda machine telling them what to think and believe is the method that “the Problem” was converted in to “the Reaction”, and even our Parliamentary leaders fall for this manipulation. This is how “the Solution” will come, through our Parliaments.

The Globe is only in “the reaction” phase at this time, however the ground work , the logistics, for “the solution” phases are being put in place right now, we may even witness a return to “the Problem” phase periodically to drive the “fear” deeper in to the minds of the populace.

The US was issuing I.O.U.’s for Income Tax refunds this week, this is just an example of the periodic return to “the Problem” phase occurs.

Logic will tell you that if a nation has a fiat currency that it is Impossible to run out of currency, all that nation needs to do is simply print more currency.

The manipulation enters when the Nation makes it appear that it has run out of currency, this re-enforces the belief that the Nation is having to make financial decisions created by a tight currency flow, where in reality it is the very opposite.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
They are desperately bailing on the S.S. Derivatives.
Word is it's sinking fast from all the bloated passengers.
The only question here is will they take us down with them on their "Funny money" love boat?
(never cared for Captain Steubing or gopher - that is my final answer)

Until these central banks are called to account the world will continue dancing to their tune.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I'm not sure I understand what you are asking with this post.

Is it your opinion that the BBC is privy to some information about the world financial crisis that we don't know about? Or that they aren't telling the truth?

I personally think that if any one of us worked for media covering these bungling politicians, we would also have a hard time trying to reasure ourselves (and everybody else) that everything is going to be ok. So I don't see really see conspiracy here, I see desperation and exasperation.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I was watching BBC News 24 yesterday, and while speaking to someone about the situation in Spain, where unemployment reached the 5 million mark, the economist said, and quote, "The great depression that started in 2008". He said it live, but they didn't really touch on the subject.

I did try to find a clip but it was on News 24, so is hard to find at the moment :/

Thought I would share, as it is BBC.

new topics

top topics

join