It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Killing us slowly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Attacks on our farm lands and our wild life, our water ways, our elderly and our young, it’s time to tell everyone and give out as much info as possible.

I personally am informing students of all types, universities students are most interested and help spread the truth, so do everyday men and women. Everywhere we go now, we are putting thousands of flyers on every light post and shop front we can. If it's solid, a flyer is stuck on it.

We are holding fortnightly meetings/movie nights in our local area in regards to know your health dangers in your area and above in your skies. This is a big hit.

Here is a you tube short about the film produced by
G. Edward Griffin Michael J Murphy, Paul Whittenbrrger called what in the world are they spraying.

The movie is free on you tube and is a good start for anyone new to the realisation of Geo engineering and Chemtrails.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by killemall

In essence, you are conducting a PSYOP Campaign. Spreading your message through every means available.

But what if you are wrong?
edit on 28-1-2012 by TDawgRex because: Fat fingas

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Great yet another person out there trying to push this chemtrail non sense down people's thoat.

It would be great to see the flyers with all your factual evidense you are using. You do have factual evidence I assume right... right?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Thanks. The full movie is on youtube. Embedding now to keep my place.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Killemall

WITWATS has had so much analysis and exposure on this very site, and elsewhere, that you have NO EXCUSE for pushing its lies as if you actually believe them. To continue to promote its fear peddling lies, even starting a new thread on it, is no more than deliberate disinformation peddling by a Chemtrail troll who is desperate to pull the wool over the eyes of the gullible. It is a move worthy of tanker enemy himself. Are you going to tell us his videos are true too?

Is your motto "Peddle Ignorance"?

In my opinion you are no different to Carnicorn, Jones and all the other rabble rousing manipulators. If I was doing what you are doing, I wouldn't sleep at night. Despicable

edit on 28-1-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I'm a believer in their geo-engineering, but...

They are breathing in the same crap...
Why "protect" us from radiation when they don't care about us...
What is the whole point of what they are doing? It doesn't involve us at all...
If the radiation was beneficial to us, would they chemtrail the atmosphere? Absolutely...
Why add aluminum to our daily intake when we already get an abundance of it?...
Are these sun blocker contrail clouds beneficial to any of us in any way? No...
Would all plant and mammal life benefit from clearer skies? Yes...

So why are we cluttering up the skies NOW compared to past decades? And these are a fairly new phenomenon, but what is it all about really?

If anyone can answer all of those once and for all, I'd have less of an angry opinion about this crap in our skies.

edit on 28-1-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Why didn't they use the money they spent on that movie to hire the appropriate aircraft to go and get the evidence to blow this conspiracy out of the water?

They could have blown open the biggest conspiracy ever, saved countless lives and brought the government to it's knees...but no a silly movie is the result.

Why are you supporting people who clearly aren't interested in saving lives?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

The sky is as clear as ever...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I would say that the phenomenon has become more noticeable in recent years due to growth in aircraft numbers combined with the development of high bypass engines for all classes of commercial jet, which is a new thing over the last 20 years.

The increased contrail coverage is a byproduct of this, which cannot be avoided due to the operational profiles of commercial flights rather than anything deliberate.

Chemically, it is no different from clouds and the jet exhausts are as toxic as they have always been, and are there whether a visible trail is present or not.

Therefore the presumption is that the contrails are harmless. What effect an ever increasing number of trails might have could probably do with some serious study, because that is where we are heading, but the trails are a byproduct of the flights, not the reason for them. IMO.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

You are yet the latest victim of that horrendous piece of junk film known as "What In the World Are They Spraying?".

It is a garbage hodge-podge of poor investigations, lies and thinly-veiled innuendo with no real evidence of any of its claims.

THIS thread is a complete breakdown of the fallacies from that nonsense:

Are They Spraying Anything?

Why not distribute the FACTS around campus, instead of ridiculous claims that have no merit?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
wow, really?
is this the new conspiracy?
this is cheap, full of loopholes and idiotic.
keep believing.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Who is Killing us slowly

Rotchild- Vatican etc.

The rest below them are just implementing their vision

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Pretty sure it's the junk food companies that are killing us slowly.

Them and the medicines and hygiene and better living conditions that keep us alive so much longer now than, say, 100 years ago so that now almost everyone will live long enough to get cancer or a degenerative condition of some sort.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
don't you think you are the one who is killing yourself by knowing what are you eating, breathing, drinking... even doing... and continue eating it, breathing it, or drinking it?

new topics

top topics

join