It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im going to Antartica to find out if hollow earth is true!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
well basically as the thread suggest i am planning a trip there if this whole end of the world 2012 fiasco get anymore worst then it already is that will be my Primary location to go to. So Ats user's do you think it's plausible for me to go to the entrance of the hollow earth located in Antarctica and don't say there's going to be a line of soldiers waiting for me cause they see you on radar i got a plan if that happens even though it wont. i really wanna know if hollow earth is a real thing and i believe it; also if you know of any entrances close to my location (new york USA)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Teriq

You do know that there are a couple of thousand people who live and work down there?

Maybe you can get some tips from these two...

www.perthnow.com.au...

Good luck!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Teriq

Good luck, if you are serious about it I would happily donate a few quid, PS David De Rothschild is down there sometimes so remember to take a couple of machine guns... just in case

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Teriq

Why not go now?
Pave the road for all your mates here at ATS?

Don't forget, there's suppose to be openings at both poles, North and South.

Once inside you can get an outside line to give us the scoop or how best to join you?

edit on 27-1-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
A trip to Antarctica sounds like fun count me in.
I've never seen snow before.
It's the yellow stuff you have to look out for, right?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeLeu
A trip to Antarctica sounds like fun count me in.
I've never seen snow before.
It's the yellow stuff you have to look out for, right?

hahahaha
i was going to say that myself lol

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Teriq

'[color=FFD0C7]Punctuation!' is your friend.

Originally posted by Teriq

i really wanna know if hollow earth is a real thing and i believe it
Prepare yourself for a huge disappointment.

[color=A1A1A1]psssst. Nope. It's not 'a real thing'.

edit on 1/27/12 by BrokenCircles because: psst

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

The annual average temperature is -50°C (-58°F). Winter temperatures drop quickly, then level out. Summer is short, from mid-December to mid-January, however, temperatures can reach a balmy -30°C (-22°F)!

www.antarcticconnection.com...

Doesn't sound like much fun to me

and I wouldn't be dropping my draweres to produce yellow snow at these temps either

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
don't listen to the naysayers If you get down there and can survive make sure to check out the areas you can't see on goggle maps just watch out for the security guys

a response to leleu if you've never seen snow its over rated and cold really cold and Antartica is nothing but snow

edit on 27-1-2012 by bakedbluedevil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
i thought Antarctica was only suppose to have scientist there but from this new information that my friend show me there are military personnel there too. I'll post the link when i find out what website he was talking about. also do you think i will be killed on sight if spotted in the Antarctica? because I'm planning a one way trip there by plane well I'll come back not my plane though also do you guys know of any alternative routes there other than through my location

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Teriq

www.phoenixsciencefoundation.org...
According to this link, an Expedition to the Hollow Earth is being planned for the summer of 2012. It will be somewhere the North Pole. Don't get your hopes up, it has been planned and cancelled several times over the years.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Why does one have to go to Antarctica to find the entrance?

If the whole earth is hollow, surely one can buy a shovel and start digging in the garden.

It will take a long time, and I'm not sure how safe it is opening a portal to another world in your backyard.
There might be something nasty down there, like hell or vicious dinosaurs, or you might dig too deep and exit in North Korea.

Otherwise, one could study some form of science and join a scientific expedition, and once you're in Antarctica you can sneak off the base on your mission.
edit on 13-2-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
Otherwise, one could study some form of science and join a scientific expedition, and once you're in Antarctica you can sneak off the base on your mission.
edit on 13-2-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

you know i was thinking the same thing why not join a scientific expedition, i mean my cousin is a Geologist but he doesn't believe in Hollow earth whatsoever so that plan is not going to work and also i don't want to go through that painstaking work. although my friends did joke about buying a boat to get there using a loan from a bank (like they actually give it to me what a conversation that would be! ).

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
make sure you post pics and vids when you get back

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Teriq

You do realise that you can't just hop an a plane or a boat and travel to Antartica don't you?

You need all relevant travel documents and permission from all the relevant governments whose territory you will be travelling through.

And once there exactly how do you plan to travel to this elusive and mysterious entrance?

I very much doubt that you'll get out of New York, ever.

But if you do please keep us informed,

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by Teriq

You do realise that you can't just hop an a plane or a boat and travel to Antartica don't you?
You need all relevant travel documents and permission from all the relevant governments whose territory you will be travelling through.
And once there exactly how do you plan to travel to this elusive and mysterious entrance
But if you do please keep us informed,

i understand that very well that i need the proper documents but with the small but useful connections i have; i think i could get around that [wink,wink] but also i was trying to figure out if i hypothetically get there and make the trek (also keep in mind this is a solo journey i hate people who slow me down) down there.to the entrance I'm most likely not coming back there is only 1 ways I'm coming back... and you already know that way [cough] dead. or the government will pop some BS law out of there anus and find some way to kill me off. but if i do come back out alive and i can post back to you guys there is only a few reason why i left 1.there are reptilians and they tried to kill me 2. i cant live down there in the different environment 3. they wont teach the secret potentials of the human being 4.(which i hope isn't true) there way taller than me sorry i have a phobia of things bigger than me

PS - correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Antarctica no mans land and you can't claim and ocean so that open waters for me and if i want to dock in Antarctica i surely am not going to use the docks so they can know of my location just saying....

PSS - i will soon post a picture so that i can show you guys which ways I'm going to go.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Teriq

I admire your determination etc but I suspect a bit more research is required.

Antarctica is very much NOT No Mans Land and many countries have claims on territory there.
I remember once reading somewhere that a nation had to have a land mass within x miles of the continent to have a claim, don't know if that's true or not.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...:Antarctic_Region.png

Seven countries currently have claims on Antarctica with only Marie Byrd Land being free of any claim.
Neither Russia or the USA have made any claim they have not recognised anyone else's claim whilst reserving the right to make future claims themselves.

The Antarctic Treaty was signed in 1959 by 12 countries; to date, 49 countries have signed the treaty. The treaty prohibits military activities and mineral mining, prohibits nuclear explosions and nuclear waste disposal, supports scientific research, and protects the continent's ecozone.

en.wikipedia.org...

As for travelling to Antarctica I really think it will be much harder you think.

www.antarcticconnection.com...
www.lonelyplanet.com...

Once you have got to Antarctica travelling about the continent is almost unheard for anyone other than scientists and explorers etc.
It is almost impossible for a private citizen to gain permission but in the highly unlikely event that permission is granted then the cost and logistics of carrying out any private adventure are immense.
Insurance would be demanded, in case you needed rescuing, and the premium would be far too expensive except for the most wealthy.

With all due respect I seriously doubt you'll be visiting there in the near future.

But good luck.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

well after reading your links in your opinion what are they really going to do to me if they do capture me charge me with trespassing? ha like i will be captured. i was hoping to do this legally but i guess half way through the journey I'll have to illegally trespass through government land. but i will be under the radar when i do....
still i really hope i can find a entrance to hollow earth close to home

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
ayy like i said make sure you take your iphone or whatever and if you can catch the internet upload pics as you go mann

good luck

btw iʻm leaning on the hollow earth theory myself

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
This would definitely be one of the most memorable times of your life.
No matter, it is true or just a hype, you will have great fun, and get to learn a lot!
Go ahead.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join