It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Torsion Physics

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Note: This is an excerpt of my own original work...it will be linked to other threads of relevance...
to the debunkers: understand it is irrefutable I am not going to debate, as those who are open minded will follow the trail of threads and draw their own conclusions. For this reason I will not be looking further down the page of this thread from this post to survey responses. This thread is merely a stepping stone for greater things to come.

Torsion Physics

The Macro-physical Dynamics of Gravity & Fractal Infinity

2.3.1 Gravitational Spin & Orbital Motion

In the body of a planet the horizontal equator line which is noted as a slight bulge is the indication of a Double Torus Field, the gif animation's horizontal disk (akin to a galaxies disk-spiral) shows the cause of this. This means the equator is a 3rd polarity or neutral pole. Essentially the bio-spheric Electromagnetic Field (EMF) of a planet is an accentuated part of gravities hidden undefined portion that corresponds to the wavelength of the known EM spectrum.

A Double Torus Field

Electromagnetic particles stream out of the sun and thereby cause a planet to spin as magnetic particles of the same polarity repulse the EM spectrum of the planets toroid field. Thus the facet of a planets toroidal field which has the same pole charge as the suns streaming particles, is therefore repulsed. This is because the sun's heliosphere has a greater amplitude of that same pole charge than the planets comparatively weaker toroid field. Like having a large positive magnet and a small positive magnet, whereby the smaller one will be pushed away. So the EM particles that travel (via the Sun's heliosphere as a carrier-wave) toward the planet, thereby exert a forceful effect upon the same pole facet of the planets toroid field thus causing the planet to spin. Likewise the Sun's particles (being of greater amplitude and acting as a unified waveform which envelope and saturates the entire heliosphere) are also attracting the planet's opposite toroidal facet of charge toward the sun, akin to a large positive magnet and a small negative magnet whereby the smaller magnet of negative charge is magnetized toward the larger positive one. So, the planet is pinged between the Sun's comparatively dominant forces of repulsion and attraction simultaneously, and is therefore locked in an specific orbital position relative to its own unique core frequencies resonance to the sun. I.e. the amount cycles (rotations) of the planet's various layers of toroidal fields which are completed per every cycle of the sun's. Similar to how the timber/texture of a musical instrument can be emphasized by another instrument whereby the shared frequencies are amplified. The amplified frequencies are therefore analogously akin to the extent of which the planet is repulsed from the sun before being entrained to a definite locked position of orbit, all the whilst its weaker amplitude of positive charge allows the suns overt positive charge to induce rotation via magnetic repulsion. __________________________________________________________________________________

2.3.2 Fractal Dynamics of Planetary Toroid Fields

From the multidimensional perspective it can be said that life exists in higher integers of a given planetary toroid field, some of which are not that much higher than everyday reality but still beyond the everyday perception. Like two TV/radio channels which are close enough that they overlap slightly during the phase transition whilst tuning, where each have their data partially received and broadcast simultaneously as tho superimposed. Yet from their mean band of emanation they are experienced as separate from one another without interference. This analogy is to highlight the overlapping nature of each proceeding integer in a torus fields overall spectrum, in the context that on one level (integer) a planet may be barren and uninhabited whereas on another it may be teeming with life. This entails that the level teeming with life must have an EMF which likewise correlates with the same relative level of the suns toroid, thereby maintaining the orbit and spin of the planet in the lower base physical level by proxy of the overlapping nature of its toroids higher integers. This means that even tho the core EMF may be partially dormant the EM of each individual particle is still being entrained to the cohesive structure of the higher level's EM fields which are in turn maintained by their own core frequency at that higher level.

The internal layers of a toroid field vortate clockwise or counter-clockwise depending on the distribution of density / capacity ratio. How many layers a toroid has, is the factor which determines whether the Gravitational field of a macrophysical body - at its center, is overtly clockwise - a positive charge; or counterclockwise - a negative charge. In other words the nestled layers alternate in dominance of charge i.e. the amplitude of the dominant charge is greater but also contained within the same amount of volume as the opposite charge (at that very same level) via Implosive compression. Thus toroids with an odd number of layers compared with those of an even number will each produce opposite internal charges of dominance at their core. This factor is what determines whether a planet will orbit clockwise or counter-clockwise in accordance to the suns core frequency and charge.

Planets with no apparent EMF

In the case of planets in which the known measurable EM spectrum has become dormant (due to bio-spheric degradation, such as is the case with Mars) this would initially imply that that these planets should not be able to rotate nor be held together via EMFs. However Imploversial Physics can yield insight as to how this is still possible, whereby orbit and rotation is still sustained because of the hidden EM quality within Gravity as the facet of the ultimate force's influence which correlates with the known EM band of the total energetic/EM spectrum. Also, it is known that Mars and planets without EM fields in the known spectrum still have gravity, and that the Earth's EMF is partially caused by the piezoelectric effect of quartz under pressure within the crust (i.e. piezoelectric quartz emits a charge when under pressure). Ed leedskalnin builder of the Coral Castle and author of the book Magnetic Current, states that voltmeters only measure positive electricity so the known EM spectrum is only partial (In his book he describes the EMF nature of toroid fields of planets and the sun long before the multidimensional maths for a torus was derived by Walter Russel in the mid 20th century). Thus it can be concluded that if the measurable EM spectrum of a planets bio-sphere is not detectable, this does not necessarily mean the total EM spectrum responsible for Gravity is missing. No doubt it is also likely that Mars and planets alike still have some sort of piezoelectric effect emanating from within the crust.
edit on 26-1-2012 by Spiratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiratio

This is all very nice, but, some links back to source material and references would be much nicer.

You seem to be copy/pasting from 'somewhere'. What's 1.0.0 about? This starts at 2.3.1? Please link us to the source material and references.

You say this is your work, but, quite a bit of this looks very similar to Stan Deyo, as well as some others.

The less astute will also want to see pretty pictures and diagrams because, if you haven't noticed, reading comprehension in today's graphic media biased society is at an all time low.

edit on 26-1-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
"to the debunkers: understand it is irrefutable"

"bull***"...classic wordy techno psuedoscience bunk.
not wasting any more time here ...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

I forgot the gif. animation at first its there now.

I am reluctant to post the original site I posted this on because it may flood it with users simply signing up to express scientific rebuttals, and the site is not specifically for science etc its a spiritual site. I will however be posting 1.1. onward in other threads (they cover aspects of Torsion physics which are not necessities to understand this thread)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE
"to the debunkers: understand it is irrefutable"

"bull***"...classic wordy techno psuedoscience bunk.
not wasting any more time here ...

Perfect, as I stated I wont be surveying this thread I have simply replied to ninex because it was of relevance to the structure of the info.

Perhaps we will speak on another thread at a latter time when the irrefutable nuts and bolts have all been placed, no doubt you will say the same as others who have seen the entirety...i.e. ask of evidence that the universe works this way lol. in which case I will point you toward a nice little science / esoteric thread

Good day.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

System of Truth

Marko Rodin, Nassim Haramein, Tesla, Stubblefield, Keely, Dale Pond, Walter Russell... The list continues.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

awesome F-ing information. there's a lot of truth in what you're saying, and it makes sense on different levels.

first of all, i must warn you that this thread may become the target of shills and trolls. the TRUTHS of torsion physics is too valuable a truth to be thrown around the public sector, according to some. look up the threads on ATS about Marko Rodin's work, you'll see it in full force.

if you haven't researched the work of Marko Rodin yet, I highly suggest you do. here's a short video describing his work, of which the circle of 1-9 is most fascinating: TED talk about Marko Rodin. Also, in summer 2011 there was a very good documentary published, called THRIVE, which explains the existence of toroids EVERYWHERE and of torus dynamics. Nassim Haramein also has interesting ideas about toroids.

anyway,
I really like your ideas about particle-entrainment of sun-particles coming to earth, and how sun-particles mimic the toroidal fields of the sun itself...this is quantum entanglement.

i never thought about different layers of toroidal fields until very recently. i came across this paper, which made me think that "plasma discharges" have different layers...and that human bodies are plasma discharges, and the different (toroidal) layers manifest as the chakra systems..:Anthony Peratt Characteristics for the Occurrence of a HighCurrent ZPinch Aurora as Recorded in Antiquity

i've always wondered what made the planets spin...i think your explanation is spot on...because the basic energetic structure of a sphere (Earth) is a double torus, the neutrally charged equator must repel the neutrally-charged equatorial portion of the Sun's magnetosphere..which causes spin.

i haven't done the research yet but i will, does this information mean that Earth has an odd number of torsion fields or an even number?

you might like to read my post in the thread: Scientists just Discovered the Speed Limit for Quantum Particles. I link to a paper that proposes that ALL particles might be photons with toroidal topologies.. , and link to scientists that have proved that particles actually decrease in mass as they cross the light-speed barrier.

also, you might be interested in reading this thread, and my post: Cold Plasma Above Earth Raises Questions of Einstein's "Gravity is a fundamental force"

these findings suggest that gravity is the result of an electromagnetic energy-exchange in plasma fields of the Sun & Planets. my post goes on to posit that planetary transits/conjunctions are very important part of the electro-magnetics of the Solar System. planetary transits occur at surprisingly precise times, at sych with the rest of the solar system. planetary transit cycles between planets show geometric & vibrational design of the Solar System and life in general. i wonder what your thoughts about planetary transits are in relation to your view of an electro-magnetic theory?

finally, i'd like to point out that this "layered torsion fields" theory completely supports the existence of multiple "planes" of reality. or even more so as you describe (and more accurately) different layered densities of realities. This is the foundation of reality as described in the Law Of One/Ra Material...each "sphere of influence" (Earth, human, anything) consists of 8 different densities (8 being a full octave of vibration). Each density is home to it's own vibrational spectrum of "reality". I think these different densities would translate into the different torsion fields of a Planet that you describe. it would be beautifully fitting.

are these your original ideas? what is the inspiration for this material? Star & Flag

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

System of Truth

Marko Rodin, Nassim Haramein, Tesla, Stubblefield, Keely, Dale Pond, Walter Russell... The list continues.

Im only familiar with Walter Russell, Ed leedscalnin (who articulated this without defining the torus shape specifically)

and A.N. Dmitriev , V.L. Dyatlov , A.V. Tetenov - tmgnow.com...
I must admit I have little understanding of what any of this groups advanced science talk means, so this was where I first became aware of the basic concept of a Torus many years ago, they however do not use the term torus in the paper. they have other papers which I cannot remember the name of which do expressly explain the torsional properties of reality.

I do not intend to take credit for others who have articulated the same things in other ways, I simply have never heard anyone explain it the way I do. Seen allot of videos on you tube and they never touch upon how I interpret it myself.

From here I'm only linking this thread else where so please follow the links if you wish to ask questions/ pose suggestions in articulation etc.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Rubbish. Next!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal

awesome F-ing information. there's a lot of truth in what you're saying, and it makes sense on different levels.

first of all, i must warn you that this thread may become the target of shills and trolls. the TRUTHS of torsion physics is too valuable a truth to be thrown around the public sector, according to some. look up the threads on ATS about Marko Rodin's work, you'll see it in full force.

if you haven't researched the work of Marko Rodin yet, I highly suggest you do. here's a short video describing his work, of which the circle of 1-9 is most fascinating: TED talk about Marko Rodin. Also, in summer 2011 there was a very good documentary published, called THRIVE, which explains the existence of toroids EVERYWHERE and of torus dynamics. Nassim Haramein also has interesting ideas about toroids.

anyway,
I really like your ideas about particle-entrainment of sun-particles coming to earth, and how sun-particles mimic the toroidal fields of the sun itself...this is quantum entanglement.

i haven't done the research yet but i will, does this information mean that Earth has an odd number of torsion fields or an even number?

finally, i'd like to point out that this "layered torsion fields" theory completely supports the existence of multiple "planes" of reality. or even more so as you describe (and more accurately) different layered densities of realities. This is the foundation of reality as described in the Law Of One/Ra Material...each "sphere of influence" (Earth, human, anything) consists of 8 different densities (8 being a full octave of vibration). Each density is home to it's own vibrational spectrum of "reality". I think these different densities would translate into the different torsion fields of a Planet that you describe. it would be beautifully fitting.

are these your original ideas? what is the inspiration for this material? Star & Flag

Aside from the dynamic of a Toroid in its shape yes, mostly my own insights - Ed leedscalnin was the inspiration behind the spin of the planet and suns particles in repulsion etc. yet he didn't explain the entanglement factor.
my guess is that earth has got an odd number of layers since it orbits counter-clockwise and a counterclockwise spin is what Ed leedscalnin considered negative current - negative is always equated to an odd one out.

I have spoken with an acquaintance many times before who has understood the work of Rodin and Walter, so I guess our exchanged ideas have been entangled with the many emanation's of the work of those who are involved in this field.

I understand the RA material as well, it was some of the first spiritual info I read that linked toroids to metaphysics. That was how I came across the Planetophysical function of a Vaccume Domain paper by Dmetriev and his crew.

Those who dispute the validity of this info cannot possibly refute it at an intellectual level because it is more complete in describing the effect of astrophysics and quantum physics in synergy than the current mainstream model. The best they have been able to bounce back with as far as I have seen on other discussion boards is "this is very nice theory but what evidence do you have to support it"

I can say for one the disk and vertical discharge from galaxies, and the distribution of all known measurable mass and energy in the cosmos is apparently spread out as though on a platter...

www.youtube.com...

Having seen the video one will see also that the rat neuron and universe simulation picture at large approximate each other fractaly. All other things tend to mimic the systems above and below them in a fractal manner as well. i.e. trees and lungs/capillaries and nerves etc are similar in visual appearance and they also both are intrinsic parts of a larger respiratory system of the world.

Most mainstream adherents will either not even read this material because the implications are too "spooky" the moment they see the word toroid they automatically assume "pseudosience" and post some sort off angst remarks, the ones who do have the bravery to read and understand it inevitably walk away knowing that there is a far more diverse and encompassing explanation for what they call physics (whether they openly admit it or not is beside the point - some even know its true but its their duty to mislead the masses; but I wont go into that)

Bottom line
................................................................................................

Do your own research, if you are honest with yourself and not seeking shelter from the truth then don't take sides with any nay sayers second hand opinion without first fully understanding what is put forth.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I will not ask you for evidence. quite a lot of "science" these days is a house of cards.

rather I ask this: what does it DO?!

quite frankly, if you cannot produce some kind of effect (do something) with this, then all you have accomplished here is a cheap bit of mental masturbation.

so. please. propose some realistic application that you might imagine for this.

what does it do? I'm listening ....

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp
I will not ask you for evidence. quite a lot of "science" these days is a house of cards.

quite frankly, if you cannot produce some kind of effect (do something) with this, then all you have accomplished here is a cheap bit of mental masturbation.

what this "does" is everything...look into the documentary i recommended called THRIVE. it explains that toroids are the energetic shape of everything in the cosmos..and thus torsion dynamics and the ideas of layered torsion fields & their electromagnetic charges explains everything from atomic structure and electron orbital clouds to the structure of solar systems & planetary orbital "rings"...not to mention the spherical (double torus shape) nature of the human electromagnetic field & the existence of chakras.

torus dynamics describe almost all phenomenon. all phenomenon have a direct relationship with torsion physics.

for a more tangible and relate-able description of layered torsion field reality, see the Ra Material

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

It is a piece of the larger puzzle in which opens your mind in ways that may enable you to esoterically detect the inner workings/spiritual aspects of the cosmos. this of coarse will only happen if you are truly ready and want it to (and that is something that you have to commit to at a level of self authenticity i.e. not a I'll believe it when I see it attitude but rather first u have to believe - tho trust is a better word than belief because belief already implies preconceived doubt i.e. one who believes does not know so they continue believing. The one who trusts however is one who states to the meritorious "I know that you will reveal yourself if you indeed are real and I trust that you will" then you will see and or feel in some way the conformation that it is indeed true...its the age old notion of faith except minus the religious structure.

If that's not realistic enough for you then sorry but you will never find out in the confines of current civilisation...there are however many applications to this knowledge should the resources and finances be directed in the necessary manner of those on the fringe of understanding these principles... And no I'm not suggesting that I will develop a free energy device there are others who already have based on torsion physics.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
no no. you are mistaken. I am already working on my own highly developed and esoteric model of reality. my eyes are perfectly well "open".

the difference is that, although it means a great deal to ME, unless I can prove its value.by DOING something with it, I do not expect that anyone else should care.

I do not want (nor require) either. of you to explain reality to me in fancy new terms.

I want you to show me what it does. if it "explains all phenomena", then surely you can do something with it, yes? what?

otherwise, its just self-important glorification.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
stars, a flag, and a wonderful step in the right direction, albeit a small isolated one.

pity most will ignore this and label it as "psuedo-science" or "mental masterbation".

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
So what about Uranus? How does that work, considering it's axis of rotation is inclined nearly perpindicular to its orbital plane?

edit on 1/27/2012 by abecedarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

otherwise, its just self-important glorification.

this statement doesn't reflect your claimed of working on self development... You underestimate the potential of allegorical words alone to shift peoples perception to a higher level of understanding and viewing things as intrinsicly connected and one. For myself I didn't need this information to grow, the very nature by which it came to me as insights and epiphanies was through mediation and dreams upon reflecting on what I already understood both intuitively and logistically. Would it shock you to be told that I have been living as a recluse in silence for over 6-mnths all the whilst I wrote down the articulation of that which I received in visions/epiphanic ah-has. The very motive to post this is therefore in the earnest intent to offer an alternative understanding to those who believe the spiritual, live by it, yet are still entrenched with the conflicting beliefs/models of physics which skew perception and limit the capacity to view things as being fundamentally one due to over-polarized left brain activity - a direct result of thinking one knows how something works based on a model that cannot provide a holistic integration of all phenomenon.

Most of the what can it "DO" in pragmatic terms is irrelevant, because its a continuous uniform phenomenon through all levels so as Shredmetal said "it does everything...When one contends with physics in engineering the "what's it Do" is a result of combing things to do something it's not primarily about why they do it, its only about what is known will occur and experimentation as to what may occur. If a theory or rather set of epiphanies explains everything and also maintains the basic physics of how things are currently achieved in physics (as well as expanding upon that) then effectively what its doing is evolving consciousness so that what is learnt and assumed by those who learn through others work is also in alignment with viewing all things as one thus the assumptions become more cohesively attuned to resulting in an individual experiencing first hand esoteric insight to the truth in the words they have studied

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by abecedarian
So what about Uranus? How does that work, considering it's axis of rotation is inclined nearly perpindicular to its orbital plane?

edit on 1/27/2012 by abecedarian because: (no reason given)

Fantastic some constructive sceptical input.

If you understand the different channels/plains (nestled toroids) aspect, then you may consider the possibility that there are some toroids which are offset i.e. graduate in a twist as the series stacks within themselves. This would result in different axis for each layer, and depending on the distance ratio of resonance to the suns core frequency one of those offset layers is the layer which is most resonant with the suns repulsion therefore delivering an effect where their equator tilts as such - inducing perpendicular rotation. Take into account that Uranus is also further out so is under a different level of curving torsional influence than the planets closer in. The distance factor is not a factor which makes this a definite case for every planet further out only those which have specific size/mass and resonance values would be the case.

Whereas the intensity closer in to the sun would be the main cause for planets in nearer proximity to mostly maintain a direct resonance with the outermost layers of their fields which are mostly on the same axial alignment with the suns equator.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

if YOU didn't need it, what makes you think that others do? are other people not also capable of receiving revelations? or are YOU the great revealer?

I never said that what you are working on is not important. to the contrary, I can align your findings directly with my own in certain respects.

however, an idea is only as good as it is useful....otherwise its just a neat-o gee-whiz idea. we have lots of those already and they become less dazzling by the day.

if you want people to listen (me included) you should do more SHOW and less TELL.

you should give it some thought.....what does it do?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

if YOU didn't need it, what makes you think that others do? are other people not also capable of receiving revelations? or are YOU the great revealer?

I never said that what you are working on is not important. to the contrary, I can align your findings directly with my own in certain respects.

however, an idea is only as good as it is useful....otherwise its just a neat-o gee-whiz idea. we have lots of those already and they become less dazzling by the day.

if you want people to listen (me included) you should do more SHOW and less TELL.

you should give it some thought.....what does it do?

It seems to me you have side stepped allot of what I wrote...swept the meaning behind the words under the rug so to speak, so as to perpetuate a question already addressed (notice however I said it seems this way so I'm not accusing you)... each to their own.

The very fact that this articulation of information came through me was (I feel on many levels which are not so easily articulated) due to my disposition being that I would share it. And already many people have appreciated the fact that I have made it available, this I am speaking of however is the larger body that this thread is a very small aspect of, so of coarse there's not allot for you to really weigh up in regards to the value of the tottal scope

Also: what makes you think that everyone in this society that deserves to have access to this information have the opportunity to receive it via purely esoteric means, there are many mystics of the past who could do little more than utter a few perplexing riddles and scoop up the dosh of the people they had told were not as enlightened as themselves. Why they did this was because they could not articulate what they understood, the technological advancements were inept at delivering allegorical scriptures.

Unconditional love is the motivation that these words are delivered by because its offering insightful info without demand for immediate reward - if any. (I know you weren't disputing this next bit, but I feel compelled to add it for the thread as a whole) belief which is laden with doubt and fear as a means to invoke it in most religious philosophies is not the same as deriving esoteric knowledge from a basis of trust, trust is grounded in unconditional love. If spiritual belief is derived from not knowing and only believing because one fears a consequence,then the information is worthless. by the same token much of what science has unveiled leaves allot of fear reactions in people and unanswered questions that drive the thinker types nuts. Eventually people shut down because of this, and stop questioning and accept that they don't know and are thus left with only beliefs most of which are counter productive to their overall long-term well-being and spiritual development. hence science is just as much a religion in this sense. Then science programs the unquestioning with statements which they accepted at face value however there is much uncertainty in the old "knowns" occurring, just as religion is being forced by nature and evolution of thought into new territory so to is science. Its simply nature information is meant to be known and that which best describes the nature of existence is that which will be of most use in the long run whether you can "do" something tangible with it immediately is irrelevant.

The real questions are how does the info make people feel, what does it cause them to re-evaluate. Of coarse there are 3 groups of people. Those who resist change and those who embrace it...everyone else in the middle are the 3rd... and they are the ones who are the variables upon which give these words purpose.
edit on 27-1-2012 by Spiratio because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join