It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Impact Caught in Video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Gibonz

But he's not exaggerating. When you argue that the passports' survival is evidence of fakery, there is an implicit assumption that such an event is impossible, or extremely unlikely. Demonstration by example that this isn't necessarily so should be addressed with serious defenses, or the purported argument should be discarded.

AJ

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I dont think that jet is supersonic, so no sonic boom. They probably heard the jet engine. The guy at the cam must have been a pro though, impeccable reaction. It seems like they were doing a documentary of sorts, so the guy on the cam was a pro.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I remember seeing this video
I really dont like the 9/11 case. I want to know the truth so bad - but I am not sure it will ever be known for sure.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsoobvious
reply to post by earthdude

but it comes out the other side in two pieces...if u watch it close it looks like something breaks off it as it enters the cloud!!very strange and it is in and out of the frame in a matter of seconds.kinda fast for a bird.maybe its a perspective thing.

I agree with you that it's 'kinda fast for a bird". And if you watch even closer you will see that there's actually two of them. The more noticable one follows a smooth trajectory, curving from the bottom of the screen to the right. The second less noticable one drops down from the top of the screen and almost contacts the first. At the point where they nearly contact the second does a very quick (but not instantaneous) course change to follow the first. Then they both fly off together.

Even more strange, similar objects are present in the footage of the second strike also. They have been noticed by many people and have been dubbed 'super-sonic seagulls'. What are they I wonder? To me they are one of the biggest mysteries of 911, because they seem to have flight capabilities far beyond anything I've seen or heard of in aeronautic technology.

If they were birds or insects, they would be common in all video and film footage, but the SSS's seem to be unique to 911 footage. There's no apparent wing flapping and they appear to be flying extremely fast.

Check out the vids of the second impact...You'll see there's three of them manouvering, sometimes in formation. Very mysterious.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOwned

Here is an ultra close-up of the first hit.

Again, two things to point out:

1. Stop this vid at 14 seconds and really really look at it full screen. Why? Because it shows a horizontal shadow across the building face. "Yeah, so what?" Well, the sun is upper left in the sky and should only cause right downward angle shadows like on other parts of the 'plane' and like on the buildings in the foreground. That's why.

2. Now stop it at 17 seconds. Why? Because as you will see when you do so the damage to the building in the supposed right wing tip location clearly happens before the wing section with the engine on it gets to the building.

Which, as I have already noted, is impossible.

Cheers

I don't see any shadow discrepancies. I don't see any before impact damage. If the video was a fake they would have fixed it to fool you. They have really good stuff to do that sort of special effects. I doubt such a highly complex plan would fail because of some film editor.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join