It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Has [not] Ruled, Obama [not] Off Of Ballot In Georgia! (erroneous news report)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Rren

I did NOT get bad info. If you checked my source web site you will find that I am correct

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

OK but will this stand up to a higher court? Say the Supreme Court?

Supreme court of Georgia?

Thats right. I read all the old posts. Have been here for weeks.
edit on 26-1-2012 by kawika because: corectolated spel'n err

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Quick apology for the regional slur, I had some backwoods Georgia cops turn some dogs loose on me while I was camping in the woods during a cross country bicycle ride. Turns out the local hospital knew they did this kind of thing for fun. I barely escaped with my life and took dozens of stitches getting fixed up. The hospital staff smuggled me out of town and paid for a three week stay at a KOA so that I could heal. Lucky for me I got away. That being said I have no love of the South.

Back to the Obama thing.

It amazes me just how badly people want this man gone. Would you have preferred a senile war monger and Sarah Palin?

When will people realized that the freaking President is not the real power in Government?
When will people realize that the next President will be just as bad as the last President?
The entire Presidential Election process is a fraud, the Electoral College is a Fraud. The popular vote means nothing, never has and never will.

If you can keep people in-fighting they will never turn against their real enemies. Obamas race and eligibility may have been a well planned move designed to keep the Tea Party types fighting the Hippie types. To put an even larger wedge between the Democrats and the Republicans.

If we are all fighting each other over Obama we will never unite against the real evil doers. Do not think for one minute that this was not designed by the people really running the show........

Now go back to spending your energy trying to prove Obama was not eligible. It is three years late for that and a bit too late to do squat about it. Even if true it and it prevented him from being re-elected but it would not change a damn thing.

The Fed will continue to run the Country the Giant Corporations will continue to make the rules. None of those rules are designed to benefit the middle class.

You want to find the real Usurper don't look to Obama as you are being led to think the President is running the show. If you truly believe that Obama is solely to blame for the mess we are in right now as a Nation, I pity your ignorance.
edit on 26-1-2012 by SkyMuerte because: speeeeling

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Even if it stands, no big whoop to Obama. He didn't carry Georgia in 2008:

www.stateofsunshine.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Rren

You go ahead and trust the mainstream media if you want OR you can read the truth here-->
giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com...

link   
Not so fast.

Where is the judges ruling?

The linkback to the WND article says nothing about a judges ruling.

link   

Originally posted by candcantiques
reply to post by Rren

I did NOT get bad info. If you checked my source web site you will find that I am correct

Check your source again (what it says and who is saying it and compare to mine). The judge hasn't ruled yet. President Obama is still on the ballot. In other words, find a better more legitimate source.

(edit)You may want to change your title and opening post re: ATS' policy of not knowingly posting false information.
edit on Thu Jan 26 2012 by Rren because: clarification/advice

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SkyMuerte

Sorry about your problems in Georgia. Was there once. I WONT go back but back to the point. I agree with EVERYTHING that you have stated but do we not have to draw the line and start fighting back somewhere? If we NEVER fight any of the wrongs is anything ever going to get better? I personally believe that things will never truly change to the way that they should be, that is just a dream that will never be, but we DO have to stand up somewhere and say NO sometimes dont we?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

Not so fast.

Where is the judges ruling?

The linkback to the WND article says nothing about a judges ruling.

I pasted the quote in this post for you

Short thread,

how did you miss that? Marked with lots of stars and all that...

Read down, all the way down. They are adding to the top.

edit on 26-1-2012 by kawika because: add quote

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Rren

My source states CLEARLY that it was quoting the judge by someone INSIDE THE COURT ROOM. Your source is the mainstream media. Which do YOU trust?

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The OP source is a blog.

This case is based on the fact that Obama's father was not a US citizen...

I wonder... If Obama's father had been dead when he was born, would he be a natural-born citizen? Born to a single mother on US soil with no father?

For this Georgia case to have merit, every person born in the US to a US citizen would have to be able to vouch for the citizenship of the father for them to be considered natural-born and that's not the case... What if the father is dead and has no citizenship? Does that mean the kid is in some citizen limbo?

The birther case is frivolous.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Text I just got off the phone with Dean Haskins who was in the courtroom this morning assisting with the Art 2Pac live stream. Judge Malihi talked to the attorneys in chambers before the hearing this morning and told them that he was going to enter a DEFAULT JUDGMENT against Obama and recommend that Obama's name not be on the Georgia ballot! All of the attorneys expressed a desire to put an abbreviated streamlined case on the record and the judge agreed.

giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
First of all, this pertains to the PRIMARY ballot. Not the national election, FFS.

Second, it doesn't matter if not a single person voted for Obama in the primary----no electors are bound to their votes, they all go to the "chosen candidate" at the convention (see Hillary giving all NY's electors to Obama 2008). SC didn't even have an option to vote for Obama last week----I went, there was no "Democratic ballot". Georgia can suck it, and he will still get the nomination. So yeah....I'd skip it too.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Text The Georgia SOS has already indicated that he will follow the judge's recommendation. That means that Obama will not get any popular vote or electors from the great state of Georgia!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

After hearing evidence with neither President Barack Obama nor his lawyers in attendance, a state administrative law judge on Thursday did not issue a ruling as to whether Obama can be allowed on the state ballot in November.

www.ajc.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by candcantiques

Your title says the "judge has ruled" Where's the ruling?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

First of all, this pertains to the PRIMARY ballot. Not the national election, FFS.

Well,

if we do it again for the general election so much the better.

Maybe he will show up this time.

That would be great.

Let us have an OPEN airing of all the evidence and make a just decision.

Small victories are still victories.

edit on 26-1-2012 by kawika because: add quote

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by candcantiques
reply to post by Rren

My source states CLEARLY that it was quoting the judge by someone INSIDE THE COURT ROOM. Your source is the mainstream media. Which do YOU trust?

So, your source is essentially, some one said that some one said that the judge said he is off the ballot....

I admit, I don't usually trust the mainstream media, but in this case, their source and info is more reliable than yours.

If other more reliable sources pop up, then I admit, I will be happy. I don't like Obama as president and think he did a poor job, continuing many of the things he promised to change....

But your source, whether you like it or not... Is rather flimsy at the moment.
edit on 26-1-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join