It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Has [not] Ruled, Obama [not] Off Of Ballot In Georgia! (erroneous news report)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyMuerte
I do not blame Obama one bit. This whole birther thing is freaking stupid.

Its shocking to me how seemingly not so many people are really concerned about the very real possibility that this man might actually be ineligible for the presidency, and is in reality a usurper.

If it was so "freaking stupid", one would think that the Obama regime would have willingly put an end to all speculation by putting forth the appropriate documents UPON INITIAL REQUEST, instead of stonewalling for... 2 years, or more?

Authority figures who have nothing to hide shouldnt be... ... hiding, things.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jacklondonmiller

Immaculated!, is that you????

The "SCUM" thing gave you away.

Yeah, and 0bama hasn't broken the law or misused his power

Sure sure

+29 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SkyMuerte

Obviously someone that knows NOTHING of the law as it is written in the Constitution. A presidential candidate MUST have two (2) parents that are CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF THE CHILDS BIRTH in order to be eligible for the office of the President of the United States. Obamas father was a Kenyan citizen. Never was an American citizen. Obamas kids are eligible. Obama is not. why is this an issue? HEY LETS ELECT A PRESIDENT THAT IS A CITIZEN OF ANOTHER COUNTRY. See the problem yet? As a citizen of another country you cannot have control of the United States military. He never was eligible. NEVER.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
First of all I would like to welcome all the un-informed. You have come to the right place.

You will have to read lots of posts though to catch up.

Suggest if you do not understand why judge made the correct decision you should read and dig around the old posts until you get it.

I just got off the phone with Dean Haskins who was in the courtroom this morning assisting with the Art 2Pac live stream. Judge Malihi talked to the attorneys in chambers before the hearing this morning and told them that he was going to enter a DEFAULT JUDGMENT against Obama and recommend that Obama's name not be on the Georgia ballot! All of the attorneys expressed a desire to put an abbreviated streamlined case on the record and the judge agreed.

How does the mainstream media spin this?

The Georgia SOS has already indicated that he will follow the judge's recommendation. That means that Obama will not get any popular vote or electors from the great state of Georgia!
Congratulations to all freedom-loving Americans!

And 2nd, we will not hear about this in the MSM. So any news is going to come from an obscure source.

But I will witness to the fact that I did see a hearing this morning and this is real.

Judge recommends to the Georgia Sec of State, final decision is his.

K
edit on 26-1-2012 by kawika because: add quote

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Some of these comments remind me of the thread about the south getting dumped on. Leave regional slurs out of the discussion.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
OK but will this stand up to a higher court? Say the Supreme Court?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

one could speculate this all the way up to the UN ..Oh waite they gave him a nobel peace prize ...peace

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

In order for a higher court to overrule the Georgia court and the Secretary of State of Georgia they would have to find that the lower court made an error in their ruling. That would mean that the case would get bigger and become unable to keep from the mainstream media. It is possible but unlikely that it will go to a higher court as a result. It is more likely that pressure will be brought to bear on the Georgia Secretary of State

link   
Oddly enough all the voting machines will be recoding Obama as the winner.
And all the electorates will disappear.
Replaced by ones that vote Obama into office.

[sarcasm]
What a coincidence!
[/sarcasm]

link   
reply to post by randomthoughts12

I understand that the Atlanta has a large black population, but that doesn't mean that it will still not be spun this way. You forget the boundless ignorance of the media. They report a story in any way that will get them coverage.

+1 more 
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
OK but will this stand up to a higher court? Say the Supreme Court?

Seriously doubt it...

Anyways, it seems the op has gotten some bad info -

Source:

Boycotting the hearing, the Chairman of the Democratic Party of Georgia, Mike Berlon, said in a statement that "it is well established that there is no issue here – a fact validated time and again by courts in this country. In light of these developments, the Democratic Party of Georgia has no plans to continue to be involved in these baseless cases."

Judge Mahili has deferred making a decision until February 5 when another hearing will take place.

Georgia's primary is March 6.

So for now, President Obama's name remains on the ballot and that Democrats can vote for him.

They also presented some of the ridiculous birther stuff (photoshopped BC and forged SSC). Obama will be on the ballot and win easily, imo.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Looks like [SNIPPED] just got bombed
now it will be interesting to see if other states follow suit on this, I think him ignoring this situation and waiting for to go away wont happen.

Guess the dog has finally started to wag the tail

edit on Thu Jan 26 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacklondonmiller
These backwoods idiots are simply amazing, as big government as they come,
they get to determine who people can vote for, two men make that decision for
the whole state of people.

Due process made the decision.. due process that guy who calls himself president chose to "ignore" after being warned doing so would be at his own peril.

Anything that causes the DC mafioso losers stress.. is a good thing.... those traitors deserve it.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join