It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weirdest sound in the world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I am currently hearing a weird sound coming either from a very very far distance or from the sky... it sounds like some one is banging a metal rod with a piercing tone to it... now i am currently staying with my cousin and he lives close to the country side and away from any city or towns.. all i see are mountains and vegetation as far as the eye can see...it is 2:10am and everyone is asleep, also there are no land vehicles operating at this time.

Could this be a weird experimental aircraft? because every few seconds it sounds like a jet accelerating but no loud sonic booms or any loud jet sound is present...and plus aircraft rarely fly near where i am currently staying and there are no military bases here.

It's so annoying and even now i still hear it. (sorry about my grammar lol)

I was 100% positive that it is an aircraft passing by but i went outside to look around for any indications of aircraft in the sky... for 3 minutes i was trying to locate the source of the sound but it appears to be coming from all directions....

What the hell is it?
edit on 26-1-2012 by CrazyRaccoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
you and a million others, could you please record it? timestamp it, locale, all that jazz for us pweez

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Well i don't have a video camera....WITH ME

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
heard something similar just last night, even after taking the video the sound isn't recorded, sounds too high and far

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrazyRaccoon
reply to post by yourmaker

Well i don't have a video camera....WITH ME

Do you have a mobile phone, quite a few have voice recorders on it. Probably too late now thou?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Yeah i do but the audio sucks on it.... and yeah it's gone =\

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
If this is still on going, look carefully at the sky above..VERY VERY carefully and just visually scan whatever is visible. Stars would be perfect for contrast, but I suspect there is something there and it's BIG but it's projecting the same image as is behind it from a given perspective. A very advanced version of the prototype models the public has already seen in recent months.

What you're looking for, if I'm right, is the slight change in appearance or perhaps a slight shimmer...anything...at the termination between the visual effect I think these are generating and normal sky again where your really seeing what's up there again and not an image of it.

I may be crazy...and I look forward to being PROVEN wrong, not just having competing theories..but until then, keep looking up. Those jet sounds are awfully powerful SOMETHING passing under extremely high pressure...and it's keeping something airborne, is my suspicion. Whatever the systems are, they apparently can't stay silent 100% of the time. At least they aren't perfect...somehow that is reassuring if, in fact, these are artificial sources.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
There is approx 10.000.000 threads on that subject but i would recommend Kat's thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And in particular make note of the "metallic scraping" sounds. I kinda have problems believing you missed all those threads?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I'll take your word for it
, but it appears to have stopped with in a 15min period... plus the 3 i was out..

I even remember how a NASA scientist said "if Aliens are coming here, then they would most likely cloak them selves"

I just happened too see a giant cloud with a hole in it. (a video online of course)
edit on 26-1-2012 by CrazyRaccoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
ok is it just me or what because i havent heard anything. when do these sounds start? during the day, late at night? what?

new topics

top topics

join