It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans paying tax dollars to enslave themselves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
ATSers,

I don't have links or videos or quotes, but what I do possess is a free mind and I'm awake to the destruction of our freedoms in which our Fonding Fathers died to give us. This doesn't just go for Americans. This is for all my brothers and sisters around the world.

Every week my paycheck is being raped by the sick amount of taxes being deducted. As I stare at my crappy paycheck after busting my butt all week it dawns on me...I'm one in a million paychecks that are paying taxes to fight unjust wars, pay disgusting salaries to a bunch of millionaires on Capitol Hill who screw me with laws like the NDAA, pay molesters at the airport (the TSA) to grope me and if I say "NO" they arrest me for being a terrorist, funding the chem-trail projects, etc, etc...I can go on and on and on and on but I'm sure you all can keep adding on to the list of $#it that the US government is doing to us...And you know what? They are funding all of this WITH MY MONEY!!!! With YOUR MONEY!! WE ARE PAYING THESE SCUMBAGS TO TREAT US LIKE SLAVES!!! What the HELL are we doing??

My fellow free men and women....we need to stop this madness together!!! We need to stand as ONE together and SAY "NO MORE"!! I know this sounds like an '80's movie, but I AM TIRED OF BEING THEIR SLAVE AND BEING TREATED LIKE $#iT!!! I WANT MY CHILDREN TO LIVE FREE, HEALTHY LIVES!!!

People by the summer of 2012, America will be in chaos due to a financial collapse that will make 1929 look like Playland...we will be in the midst of a war in the Middle East that will feel like the armaggedon, and we WILL be in complete martial law. We need to stand together and help each other because TPTB will rely on us to destroy one another. PEACE is GOAL!! OUR VOICES AND MINDS ARE OUR WEAPONS!! I promise to stand with all of you to the end. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
You forgot to /end rant

I know what you mean, then you bring things up like this and they look at you like your the one that belongs in the nut house.

Everyday I go to work instead of spend time with my family, it reminds me of the bondage we are in more and more.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Become self employed. Balance your income and expenses so that you barely make a "profit" and do not have to pay taxes. No point feeding the wolves trying to devour us. Let the corporations do it.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomKnight

I practice non-violent, non-cooperation. It can mean many things, depending on the person, For me I simply refuse to give my money to support wars, fly politicians around first class after they have further bartered away my freedoms for their own selfish interests. I don't bank, I don't vote, I use a very simple pay as you go phone, don't do face book or anything like it. Don't need GPS or any of the other tools to help the mindless, hurried masses, I like figuring things out for myself. I buy only well made, usually american made products. If it's made in China, chances are you don't need it.

Most people slave away for the convenient distractions from life.

I am blissfully disconnected. Maybe we should all do it.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
hell yeah bro i feel you on this one..
my mom goes to work every dayy and she makes bank!
well, not really cause since shes single and im an only child the IRS takes like almost half of her check.
this stuff is so messed up
its like we are paying for our own enslavement..

S&F :]
edit on 25-1-2012 by Lawlz0rz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join