It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM Try To Debunk Illuminati Denver Airport Underground Facility

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 42sadhu

Well, I will say I checked a few, JFK, LAX, Laguardia, O'hare, SanFran, Logan, Ft. Worth..Nothing resembling any swastica whatsoever. One I came across, Dulles in D.C., did have the shape though no surprise coming from D.C.

My conclusion is it is in fact rare to see an airport built in that fashion. If you have found some please share.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

That assumes the thing you are seeking protection from is targeted and that you need to be secretive about your location during the 'emergency'.

If that assumption is false then an airport is the ideal place to put it. The trouble with a hideaway in the middle of nowhere is thats it no good unless you plan to live in the middle of nowhere.

If you plan on getting a large number of 'special people' there quickly at the last minute and leaving the minions to their fate you really can't beat an airport.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by justwokeup

In the middle of f*#kin nowhere.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MentalData

ok i think i not textualizing my thoughts properly... what im saying is that airports that have a high rate of traffic need to provide the maximum amount of entrances and exit from as many directions as possible ... and to ensure there are no collisions they limit that amount to te four directions occasionally throwing in substrips running NW/SE or NE/SW ... i checked all the ones you mentioned and sure enough all four cardinal directions are represented with many smaller strips running throughout ... now i do concede that DIA is a tad more blatant than the rest but i do believe it is the logical layout

docs.google.com...:I3QxsXq2vekJ:128.173.204.63/courses/ace_plan2003/03_APP_D.PDF+pinwheel+layout+airport&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&sr cid=ADGEESjqiFmMxUNmDsthpdVyx1eWCS0nhkw8q1APf-m8_W4YuS7rBxxoIX0YsczB3PYAoLQWgXS75Y39DlyWR4_Bj61-iK7ufalsS-PZg_oWJGSAV-I9ODALZRN5_Aoo_UXVCC_qwnZL&sig=A HIEtbQQvd1WVah4tRh09usXK6tIkQWNBg

that is a list of the layouts of the top 100 civilian airports in the U.S. so you can easily look at them and look for the patterns ... now mind you the "swastika" pattern is more prominent in military airfields and as we both agree that DIA is more than it looks i would say thats why its more obvious ... but have a look at tokyos airports and many in europe that were originally built during WW2 then converted to civilian use later ... basically im saying that the layout is not at all abnormal actually very logical but i do agree that DIA stands out as a "swastika" but im sure the planners never even looked at it that way ... they just saw the logistical necessity of it

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps
why didn't this tv show mention the obvious swastika shape?

Probably because it is not a "obvious swastika shape"!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 42sadhu

I understand your point but I still would think the layout was designed to be that way, yes its efficient but there are various layout designs that could be used. As far as the airports I mentioned there is nothing that stands out as anything close to this. Excluding Dulles, D.C. which is clear to see, the others in no way resembled this which is why I say designs could vary greatly. Just the budget alnoe says efficency never came into play with this project, let alone its location.

But point taken encompassing directional paths. Plenty use an x variation, etc. With everything else going into this project, the design, when I look at it seems blatant. Could go either way.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
that is the most condescending video i have ever seen.

what a joke.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Great video, Op.
S&F

I'd like to know if Kevlar roofs are going to be common place with airports.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Nice Video thanks for posting op. I love how the media always reinforce the idea that not accepting everything as it is means you are crazy.

I always enjoy reading theories on DIA, every oddity about that place leaves a strange feeling inside that not everything there is as it seems.
Personally in my opinion I do not think there is a giant underground bunker for the elite to ride out what ever apocalypse they are preparing for. After years of reading different interesting theories on the place I thought it was more logical that DIA is a transportation hub for when the SHTF. I think the real underground cities for the U.S elite are in the Rockies to the west of Denver complete with nuclear power, massive water and food reserves and every other amenity they could need or want. DIA would act as the transport hub for personnel and supplies linked to these underground cities in the Rockies by underground rail.
When the word is given the chosen ones will fly into DIA take the secret entrances behind the murals (just added that for lols) to their waiting high speed trains to salvation. It is even possible certain places around the US like DC are also linked to this transportation hub under DIA by high speed rail.

Anyway that is my thoughts on DIA

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
the shape for the landing of 4 planes at once and from all 4 directions, or if say something happened to 2 or even 3 of the directions , circleing an airport and comeing in the fastest way being the closest strip to land at. also crowd control for 4 levels of security, or if a pilot knew which strip was for landing his people then it could be done without, or limited communication from the tower

oh if they say 4 lower levels then there is atleast 8 , goverment doubles up on everything, as a rule, like sayin why buy 1 when you could buy 2 at twice the price.

and another thought 4 ways down into the levels, so 1 strip could be for 1 or 2 levels without having an issue with the other levels this works well for decease as well having 4 ways to travel limits exposer of the strips
does this make sence to anyone or I'm I blowing in the wind?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

How about this..
.. US Navy building in San Diego, CA.
Shaped like a swastika..

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by tomten

That's so employees can enter from the four different directions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join