It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens got something to do with the new world order.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LoonyConservative

We are their slaves, of course they are going to be involved in our governance. We were made to serve the gods, to till the ground and plant the seeds. We have made this place totally habitable for them. They are stoked to be kicking back making sure we are good little workers... Nice snark though, kind of like a medieval hillbilly making fun of the heliocentric Galileo.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

we do have a fused chromosome, no amount of time can cause this in evolution, had to of been done.... jus sayin

Can you tell me more about that. That's not something I've heard before.

What are the results and effects of said fusing?

What aspect of our bodies does it have to do with?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Don't follow the light when your spirit/soul leaves your earthly vehicle & you shall be fine.

The Bible & Religion is all part of their plan to seek our faith and lure us in and capture our souls.

The God as we know it from the bible is nothing more than a mere ET who designed us to serve it's own deceptive agenda's along with the rest of it's evil species.

You can break this cycle simply by refusing to take part in their silly games.

Don't be scared of going to hell if you refuse to hand over your faith to this so-called God. There is no such thing as Hell. It's all a trick and scare tactics to try and lure us up to the real Hell - HEAVEN!

Once they have your soul there is no escape. Eternal entrapment.

Your soul will be eternally free if you see through this age old sham.

edit on 20/1/2012 by DanielET because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DanielET

I think Colton Burpo in HEAVEN IS FOR REAL would fiercely disagree with you.

Mary Kay Baxter would also fiercely disagree.

Her book on her tour of hell is quite descriptive and illustrative.

A DIVINE REVELATION OF HELL:

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1327122432&sr=1-1

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I am willing to take my chances on that one.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DanielET

Certainly your choice.

I found myself on a visit there once.

I NEVER want to get anywhere near the place again.

It took me years, decades later, to tolerate being around green--dark green--except in nature.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

You are saying, you've been to hell?

edit on 21-1-2012 by binkbonk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by binkbonk

Yes.

However, it might be thought of as off topic--except that it is part and parcel of the fallen angel/ET meme led by satan, imho...

I have posted it elsewhere on ATS but I don't have the link handy.
It was when I was a teen . . . evidently as a spiritual training 'field trip.' Horrific trauma.
edit on 21/1/2012 by BO XIAN because: additioin

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

A plausible(?) theory, yes.

I do feel there's some vital bits of knowledge that hasn't been revealed to the people, to do with our past history..Though I'm not 100% sold on the whole AA theory, it does feel like there's a secret summat we haven't yet discovered.

However it would then be similar to David Icke's reptilian theory, which doesn't fly with a lot of people..

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
reply to post by binkbonk

It sounds like the story in the bible about the sons of God. But weren't they killed in the flood?

The nephilim bodies were destroyed in the flood. Their spirits are damned to traverse this world until judgement day.

Enoch the Scribe was told that these (nephil) spirits will also go by the name of ghosts, giants, ancestral guardians, negative entities, fallen ones, jinn, 'the damned', the Rephaim and the eternally dead.

Aliens == fallen Angels/Watchers
Alien/human hybrids == the Nephilim

They are one of the same thing !!!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Ok, yes, their spirits were damned to 'haunt?' for times eagerly in want of a body. That's what I recall of it now. So,..

So..

Revelation 13
1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The beast, is that a new world order coming out of the earth. O Jesus!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The "NWO" control everything so why would anyone assume that they didn't invent the whole "alien" script?
World domination is the name of the game and this could have been done anytime in the past.
But it didn't happen.
For those that say that the "NWO" are ETS or are controlled by ETs, why wasn't it done even a hundred years ago?

Because advanced flying machines and holographic equipment hadn't been INVENTED yet.
You've been made to believe in extraterrestrial life visiting this Earth because it serves a purpose.

The "sky gods" are a deception. It worked once, so will be used again.

"What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun."
Ecclesiastes 1:9

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I seriously doubt the NWO has anything to do with Satan or Hell. Christianity, Buddhism, Islam, Paganism, they're all fake, mind control techniques to keep people pitted against one another. What the NWO is about is greed. It has nothing to do with Satan or Christianity, it is a handful of manipulative bastards who are screwing the world over for their own nefarious purposes. I don't however doubt that they might indeed be extraterrestrial organisms far more advanced than us, taking advantage of our inferior, primitive state of mind, and this system their descendents, the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, etc, have set up to control us. They're not demons, they're not satanists, they're aliens. Or at least more likely the latter than either of the two former. The point being is the elite are simply our more advanced counterparts, taking advantage of us, like they have some sort of right to. They're imperialistic aliens, and I bet they've done the same thing with other planets what they're doing with ours right now - and I bet once we do break off of planet Earth and begin colonizing other worlds and meeting these civilizations who've been manipulated and enslaved just like ours there will be an interstellar uprising against the cosmic power-dons.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join