It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bright green ball, like a meteor flies overhead!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Well to start I was not much into the Dreams Thread, but after this dream that happened, maybe two weeks ago still sticks in my mind and wanted to share. Maybe another has had a similar insight?

So it starts off by seeing a friend and his wife at a local 5 star restaurant in the Valley, AK. Were in the parking lot and see inside that many people I care about are dining and having a good time. When we go outside afterwards, there is much water, above normal around the low areas in residential suburbs. I live right next to, the exit from this community, a 200FT hill to get on the main road to town, all of a sudden becomes harder and harder for many to drive up and down. and everything becomes darker, like; empty? As I make it from somehow being home without being home, I am now back on top of the hill in the restaurant parking lot.

So as I am sitting there I start to converse with my friend and his wife and the SUV driven is gone as we go inside to Smoke... Now we are 4 miles away more towards the mountains and higher ground. everyone, but mostly myself get this low feeling as if rolling fast down a coaster ride, and we exit the building and its just my friend and I cruising down a road in the same location as last stated. But driving a convertible with the top down. I'd say its around 8pm and he says do you feel that?? We look up and in the sky miles above comes a crackling Birght Green Ball of light....For awhile I was thinking the possibility of Nibiru. laughing, but yet still thinking of.

We pull the car into a place known very well to the Valley's residence in shear panic, watching the surrounding people screaming and in terror as the ball of light is now above us in the atmosphere, then its zooms by at speed that are unrecognizable to all, and seems to pass by in the sky by a 100 miles with the light dissipating. I remember that we need to get inside something and protect ourselves. My friend and I run into this store and search for anything we can use to protect ourselves, we find gas masks and put them on us and all the others we can..... the ground shakes a little bit,, 30 minutes passes by and ........ nothing.

So, with everyone panicking, I run outside with my friend following behind. Smaller green balls of light are spreading in the sky hitting everywhere, my heart starts to pound out my chest, as I look up one comes in my direction and hit the ground not to far away, maybe 50 to a 100FT and the pulse and impact throws me up and out from the contact point...........

I woke up on the floor from my bed, eyes dilated, heart pounding, I thought about it for days and restrained myself from posting, but thinking may be relevant to others here on ATS. I'm I crazy? I thought.

Whatever this means?? Be kind, and I'm up to anyone's ideas, advice, or insight to this dream.

Normally, I only dream dreams that feel as real, like they are real, not movie like.. The weird thing is, the past two weeks in my entire life I am having crazy, abnormal, unrealistic, life-ending dreams, 2-4 times at after my midnight wake to the fridge for a cold drink. Which happen in less than an hour or two, the dreams feel like a full day or so, add to- I know about RPM (rapid eye movement)

I have a phycology degree and do see how my unconscious thoughts are trying to relate to me in another dream world, but any advice to control or subdue them would be greatly appreciated!

And no, I am not taking any anti depressants, '___', or using any mind altering drugs.

Thank you for taking the time to read my experience. Feel free to ask any question(s) for a better idea into why my mind is making this up.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
There was a thread some time ago that warned that there would be green fireballs in the sky, and that it would be wise to remain indoors for a period of time after this occurred. - quick search brings up many ATS threads - apparently they have already occurred - hopefully I was indoors at the time - it was January - a good possibility here in Canada. lol

I have had a few.. omenous dreams, if I may relate to you a short one - I was standing in a field looking up at the sky at the Full/Fool Moon and someone tapped me on the shoulder and asked, "is that the moon?" to which I replied, "yeah, that's the moon", 'eyes' still fixed on the moon above; where she tapped me again on the shoulder and said, "No, is that the Moon?"and I realised she was pointing at (it was a she? apparently) another body in the 'sky' where at that point I woke up.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
A thread I had found a few days ago on ats explained a solar flare that was shot
directly towards earth in the 1800s It was described as a large green glow and worked
Like a massive emp. This event has a calendar that cycles every 600 years or so. The balls falling
Towards and making contact with the earth could be a camoflage for the debris of planes etc affected by the solar flare although your.mind doesnt know exactly what it.is yet so it may be 'filling in' some information .
edit on 20-1-2012 by SageBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
A new thread on ats I just came across :/
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Thank you for the replies so far, gives me more ideas than I already had.

The CME's that cause the Aurora, in the Valley they are pale greens most the time and fill 3/4 of the skies when chilly out, and seen mostly in the cold months of Jan and Feb.

The color green I saw was much more detailed than the aurora, and bright neon green. It was if I and other could feel the vibrations and heat from it, not very intense, but definitely there.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SageBeno

I believe I saw that in a History Channel episode, they thought the world was coming to a end.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

Yes, 2nd paragraph. It feels like we are on the same page, that "feeling and insight" was in there somewhere. thank you for the reply, sounds very similar to what I experienced in my dream.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I am afraid I don't have too much to add aside from an actual experience I had involving a "green fire ball".

Now, this was about 3 years ago. I went camping in Galveston, Texas ( It's on the Gulf of Mexico), just across the street from the beach.

Where we stayed there were no lights anywhere in the area, so at night, I saw more stars than I ever have before in my life. There was not a square inch that was not over flowing with stars. It was truly beautiful.

The first night, I could not sleep. I decided to get up, find a place to go pee and then maybe look at the stars. After a while, I started walking back to the tend and I see to my left this big green... I guess Meteor.... It seemed very low.

It seemed to low but I don't know what else it could have been.

After streaking across the sky, fairly slowly, for about 5-10 seconds, it broke up apart into 4-5 pieces and disappeared. It reminded me of a small green firework.

But this was not heading up, it was going horizontally. It was very bright.

Now, the only other place I have heard anything about green fireballs is in UFO reports. But only a couple times. I reread Communion by Whitley Streiber recently. He claims to be an abductee. But who knows.

Anyway, he reports seeing a green fire ball in his child hood and then beings appeared after seeing it.

He claimed that he had talked to other people who have seen other green fireballs that tied into UFO sightings....

So I know I did not add too much, but I added what I could and that is, where I have seen or heard about Green fireballs in the past.

Also, if you go to the ATS search engine: ask.abovetopsecret.com...

Do a search for "green fireball". There seems to be a ton of threads dealing with that. So it might help you to come up with some answers.

Peace and love

edit on 20-1-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Sure did, even looked for my doppelgänger to make sure I wasn't plaugurizing, lol.

Some threads are very interesting! Thank you for your reply friend.

top topics

join