It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorism is a sham!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Look at the facts

America spends a lot of money on ''terrorism'' - Around 161 billion dollars.. ($161,000,000,000) each year

Did you know that on average around 70 (that's being generous) Americans are killed each year because of terrorism

Coronary heart disease is one of the leading causes of death - Around 450,000 American each year die from the disease.. Did you know the US government allocates only around 3 billion dollars ($3,000,000,000) each year

6600 times more Americans die from heart disease than terrorism
Yet, 54 times the amount for preventing terrorism which kills 70 than is spent for preventing a disease which kills 450,000 Americans each year.

Data from the year 2007

What I believe - The US gov has a mask. It wants it's citizens to believe terrorism is a problem for the US... Far of it.. Look at 9/11. That wasn't Osama. The US gov wanted a reason to invade and go to war.. War is big business and many people profit from it.

America didn't need to be in WWI, WWII or Vietnam. They got themselves into those wars to profit.. They froze Japanese assets in America, they increased the quota of Japanese goods going in to the country and they provoked the attack on pearl harbour which they were warned about many times. - WWI.. In WWI a passenger boat was purposely driven through German waters with the hopes of being sunk. It was. The US gov's plan had worked and they now had a reason to fight in WWI.. The list goes on. A US oil company owned by the Rockefellers even supplied Nazi's with oil.

Believe what you want. I certainly aint buying what the US gov says. They're all corporate puppets.
The real government is the big US corporations.

They want more money so going into war is an easy way to get it.
That's why I believe 9/11 happened and that's why the USA was in every war it was in.

My information from here

topdocumentaryfilms.com...

edit on 19-1-2012 by curiousrb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by curiousrb

Neo...Welcome to the Real World...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

its almost crazy to believe the official storys.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Indycalifornia

Fully agree. Get rid of the Federal Reserve. Get rid of corporations coming up with policies for the US. I will put up a thread tomorrow about economic hit men which will explain why I hate big corporations so much.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Terrorism is a made up enemy and most all ATSer's know it.

Go Ron Go!!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I don't think terrorism is made up. There are 10's of thousands of graves world wide from the past 50 some years of it to show how real it is....and it's not slowing down one bit.

Having said THAT....I agree entirely that the threat against Americans on American soil is overblown to the point of being criminal, IMHO. Bush all but obliterated 2 nations over 9/11. If anyone truly believes a two bit terrorist will attempt something similar without some SERIOUS back-up and planning...l'd honestly suggest they're flat out too young to have lived through 9/11 and recall it in vivid detail, let alone the 10 years prior to it.

Additionally, I'd say that if a terrorist or group *IS* that serious and well backed, then nothing DHS is doing will even slow them down. Well planned terrorist attacks won't be deterred by Agent Goober at the Airport checkpoint or a VIPR team being a pain in the butt to everyone at a train station.
They're deterred..and already are..by the certain knowledge that a BIG one will cost hundreds of thousands of lives in the nation the terrorists originated the plan from... This garbage they put us through on a daily basis HAS no basis, IMO.

edit on 19-1-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: typo

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I'm saying terrorism isn't an enemy in America.. I know the car bombings in Afghanistan, Pakistan etc are all really acts of terror but I believe the government is scaring citizens into believing going to war is right.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

This may be difficult for you to comprehend ...

But there exists a world outside of the USA.

I know what you're thinking, "that's a sham!" but it's true.

You appear to have an extremely small minded view of the world.

Feel lucky that death by terrorism is low(ish) in the USA.

edit on 19/1/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
terrorism and its fight against it is and was always part of the republican campaign keeping themself in a good position.

under reagan it were these nicaraguan 'hitmen'.
then it was some weak country south of mexico
then it was libya
Iraq

in fact bin laden was never ever recognized by anyone till the day the former government under bush made him famous ... but just in the US..
noone really cares for these 'terrorists' in the rest of the world

its a republican concept ..
'if we are not that much popular, we gonna show you how we solve things bigtime'

Obama is just the poor guy who has to get along with the debris, and if you have a close look whats going on in congress, you may put tent around it to call it a circus

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Im sorry, but isnt this post just a re-hash of information in the Zeitgeist documentary(moving forward?I forget which one off hand)? Without sourcing, or giving credit to your info?

Alex even goes over it...

Also... they spend 161 billion per day, year, hour or what on terrorism?
edit on 19-1-2012 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I have a small minded view?
If I did I would believe everything the government tells me. I'm not even from America and I've never been there. I'm only talking about the USA in this instance. If you read my above comment I'm clearly state I'm not saying all terrorism is a sham... Don't try and act like you're better than me and basically telling me I'm stupid by saying

''You may not be able to comprehend''

I don't have a small minded view. My main argument is that too much money is spent on terrorism when more needs to be spent in other areas. I'm not saying all terrorism is a fake! So look more closely.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Yes from here topdocumentaryfilms.com...

Just added it in the thread opener
Sorry completely forgot.. Got too carried away I guess

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I'm not saying all terrorism is a fake!

Your whole OP is USA this USA that, I apologize if I thought you were looking at terrorism in such a narrow view but I saw no mention of this until you were called on it.

A question, what would the death rates be in a place like, say the West Bank? or Columbia?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Yeah I know I focus more on the USA side of things but I find that they have the most extremes in many cases and they have a lot of interest to me. Of course many other interesting things happen in other countries but I am most well informed with American affairs compared to Asia/Africa etc... Sorry if I snapped but I see why you didn't recognise what I was getting at. And yeah I may try to have a change up after this thread then eh?

new topics

top topics

join