It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen girls' medical mystery baffles doctors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

High school cheerleader and art student Thera Sanchez took a quick nap one day last October, and when she woke up, the life she had known was gone.

“I’m very angry,’’ Sanchez told TODAY’s Ann Curry during an interview Tuesday. “I’m very frustrated. No one’s giving me answers.’’

So it appears that 12 girls from the same JR/SR High School have come down with a severe illness that resembles Touretts Syndrome. Doctors however are baffled and cant pinpoint what the cause is and have ruled out any enviormental factors or anything of that nature but are still unable to give a strait answer, so any thoughts?

Link to article HERE!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

Vaccinations, new equipment placed in the school, new cell phone towers on school. Very strange when several from the same place fall to the same thing.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
There is a disease at present that is affecting people in Africa,primarily small children and teenagers called "Nodding Disease" Sounds the same. How could these girls been exposed to something similar, and if so, it is obviously contagious. I guess they have been studying it in Africa and don;t have alot of clues either. Stress my ass. These girls don't have stress enough to cause this.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

Someone in another thread (on this same topic) suggested Gardisil vaccination. I have since looked up the effects of Gardisil and my money is on this as the culprit.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

As of September 15, 2011, there have been a total 71 VAERS reports of death among those who have received Gardasil®. There were 57 reports among females, 3 were among males, and 11 were reports of unknown gender. Thirty four of the total death reports have been confirmed and 37 remain unconfirmed due to no identifiable patient information in the report such as a name and contact information to confirm the report. A death report is confirmed (verified) after a medical doctor reviews the report and any associated records. In the 34 reports confirmed, there was no unusual pattern or clustering to the deaths that would suggest that they were caused by the vaccine and some reports indicated a cause of death unrelated to vaccination.
www.cdc.gov..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.cdc.gov...[/ url]

not much mention of the symptoms before these tragic deaths

here may be something..[url=http://www.cdc.gov...]http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/Vaccines/HPV/jama.html

There were two reports of unusual neurological illness (per autopsy, probable variants of Amytrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) often referred to as “Lou Gehrig's Disease”) that resulted in the death of two young females. There is no current evidence suggesting that the HPV vaccine caused these illnesses, but researchers from several highly regarded academic centers are studying the cases.

edit on 1/18/2012 by bladdersweat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
12 people from the same localized area all with the same condition which developed with rapid onset. I would like to see the method they used to rule out that this had no environmental factors.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Link to article HERE!

“I’m very angry,’’ Sanchez told TODAY’s Ann Curry during an interview Tuesday. “I’m very frustrated. No one’s giving me answers.’’

Man .. I can relate to that. BIG TIME. She's going to go through the five stages of grief over her illness AND she's going to feel like she's living in someone else's nightmare and can't wake up. Been there ... in fact, I'm STILL there. I feel for her ..

Anyways, as was mentioned before, I'd be looking at whatever gardisil shots these girls had. They are all the same age and very possibly got gardisil shots - maybe even out of the same batch. Gardisil has enough issues as it is, but to top it off there could have been extra problems with a batch.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
found this interesting from one of the official researchers and how big pharma is lying about the actual effectiveness of the drug..www.free-press-release.com...
edit on 1/18/2012 by bladdersweat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

State Department of Health officials declined to publicly diagnose them, citing privacy laws, but at least one local expert in the field of movement disorders stated Thursday that what most of these girls experienced is likely the result of mass hysteria

Source

I'm confused, health officials declined to publicly diagnose them but also say it is part of a mass hysteria.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I saw this yesterday on the Today show, and I saw it on here a few days ago. I would be very angry if I was in their shoes! I believe them and don't think it's mass hallucination or anything like that!! I also believe it to be from Gardasil, my daughter is the age where they asked me if I wanted her to have it, right before Thanksgiving she needed shots for school they asked me if I wanted to give her Gardasil, I told them no thanks!! I really believe it is dangerous, and possibly causing these girls illness.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
The corporate dictatorship in America will never take the blame for the poison they are putting out there that is making us sick because profits comes before human well being.

They rather blame us the people for getting sick.

The propaganda to transfer the guilt from their manufactured crap site effects into people's mental health is in full gear and it will get worst.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments, queries or concerns to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join