It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Iran do a hit in Texas?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Personally im pointing my American finger directly at Iran. They in my opinion want to start war, if she was an activist for woman rights in Iran living here in America, we Americans have no reason I see to kill her. I believe my gov is corrupt but I also believe my country had nothing to do with this.
edit on 18-1-2012 by lbndhr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
This is interesting, so just to sum up to make sure I follow.

She was active in pro democracy/anti dictatorship groups in Mid East/Iran.

The girl was a genetics and chemistry student.

Her dad was owed 20 million from a petroleum company.

Upscale part of town.

Possible motives.

1. Hit on daughter from oil company to "get back" at dad.
2. Hit from Iran for:
1. Pay back due to Iran scientist hits
2, To make a point against the pro democracy groups (especially from a woman)
3. Regular carjacking
4. Ex Boyfriend.

Interesting for sure. Curious to what comes of this. How many carjackings of this MO have happened in or near that particular neighborhood? The oil company thing seems unlikely to me and mear coincidence. Since she hasn't graduated her being an "eye for eye" for the Iranian nuke scientist seems unlikely, other then her activity in the prodemocracy groups. Maybe two birds with one stone kind of thing. I suppose if she was really deep in the pro democracy movement they might have planned a hit on her well in advance of and seperate to the Iranian scientists. Can't have an intelligent and educated woman talking bad about the regime now can we?

I wonder if she is published in any papers or anything for her research work that might shed some light on what she was doing study wise? Anything that might have gotten Iran (or anyone elses) attention?
edit on 18-1-2012 by SrWingCommander because: clarification

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
from those local news article i recon ex took a hit out on her perfect exuse he's with his curent girfriend 1'st alabi,he was convenitnly on the phone to her leaving a data trair proving he was knowere near.plust being on the phone he would know wer she was the give the go to the killer and do her in.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by TXTriker

Sure I agree.

But I think this may have more than likely been an assasination.

The shooter did not jack her car or take anything, he just shot her and fled the scene. Then the boyfriend declined to comment. (I pay attention to body language.) I do not think he was an accomplice. But I do think maybe he had some idea what had happened and was in a state of shock and feared commenting, plus he had not yet taken the time to reflect on the situation before he was asked to comment.

The boyfriend has made a statement. They were still friends, according to local news "best friends". Local news just had the family on begging for info. The surveillence tapes did not reveal any info.

There are situations where the shooter panics and leave without taking anything. Perhaps once the shots were fired and "he" realized how loud it was he panicked and ran. I don't know.

The news here is now calling her a student activist and are pushing in that direction. Hopefully more will come out in the next few days.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I'm sure she was more than an activist...sounds like a relatiation hit because of the nuclear scientist assassination...this woman was more than what the Press-titutes know...and something will come out that Iran was behind it and conducting assassination plots in US soil...OR it was an inside job...didn't this current and past admininstration approve assassinating American citizens?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Don't forget the wikileaks file on Iran wanting to kill a Voice of America commentator Ali Reza Nourizadeh in London. And also Jamshid Sharmahd who runs Los Angeles-based radio programming for opposition group Tondar.

www.iranian.com...

Sadeghnia's name appears among the trove of U.S. government documents recently posted by the WikiLeaks website. A confidential Jan. 21 diplomatic cable from the U.S. Embassy in London says Sadeghnia admitted being an Iranian agent and conducting surveillance on two anti-Iranian government broadcasters — London-based Voice of America commentator Reza Nourizadeh and Jamshid Sharmahd, who runs Los Angeles-based radio programming for opposition group Tondar.

Sadeghnia, who lived for years in Ann Arbor, Mich., was arrested in July 2009 by police at a hotel near the Los Angeles airport. Prosecutors say he tried to hire a hitman to kill Sharmahd for $32,000. The man rejected the offer, police said, and agreed to testify against Sadeghnia, who pleaded guilty >>>

Wikileaks file,
www.wikileaks.de...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
from those local news article i recon ex took a hit out on her perfect exuse he's with his curent girfriend 1'st alabi,he was convenitnly on the phone to her leaving a data trair proving he was knowere near.plust being on the phone he would know wer she was the give the go to the killer and do her in.

That is what I was thinking, he heard the crash, but not the bullet. And why was he talking to an ex girlfriend?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by lbndhr
Personally im pointing my American finger directly at Iran. They in my opinion want to start war, if she was an activist for woman rights in Iran living here in America, we Americans have no reason I see to kill her. I believe my gov is corrupt but I also believe my country had nothing to do with this.

On the otherhand if it is the US government itching to start a war, which I believe is the case, they would do it exactly to pretend what you just stated.

"Throwing babies out of incubators", comes to mind.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Update from local news, the police do not think the activism is related to her death. They are trying to find another former "boyfriend" that was charged with assaulting her in 2010.

To all about the boyfriend she was on the phone with, they apparently parted amicably as her family and friends have referred to him as her "best" friend.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Update this morning, Houston police have asked feds for help in case.

Still looking for person involved in assault in 2010.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I found a interesting comment made by a General David Phillips.

www.ncr-iran.org...

What about another woman, an Iranian-American? But unlike the two I’ve previously mentioned, she is—I’m sorry, I need to rephrase that into another tense, past tense. She was a brilliant medical student in Houston, Texas, and she was gunned down in her car last week. Her name was Gelareh Bagherzadeh. What was her crime? Nothing more than speaking out for women’s rights, particularly the women of Iran who are horribly abused and subjugated by the insecure male mullahs. My guess, and it’s only a guess based on 35 years of law enforcement and military police experience, that when the suspect is found, the assailant, that individual will be found to have disagreed with her right to speak out. The investigation’s ongoing, we’ll see.

This guy does not seem to be a nobody making this comment.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join