It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antartica 2012

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
reply to post by Truthrevealed77

My problem though with this hope is that they won't be mammals because of the lack of oxygen found at such a depth within that either heated / frozen environment.

"It’s also oligotropic, meaning that it’s supersaturated with oxygen — levels of the element are 50 times higher than those found in most typical freshwater lakes."

maybe not mammal but if theres oxygen... something of marine orgin maybe?

It will be good to see what comes of this.... If they even tell us anything the chances being they have already drilled through.. Time will tell.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Theres aliens under that snow!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
This is an excellent thread to add some additional food for thought to the current discussion. When I am through, I am certain most will agree that I indeed offered up some good and juicy conspiracy meat to chew on.

This latest Lake Vostok mystery is just one more example that spans many years of intrigue and though those many years, it has been technology and scientific study that has provided us with the next piece of the puzzle regarding Lake Vostok.

While many today will focus their limited attention on all the current nation state dramatics, regarding nation states like Russia, Lake Vostok and the many truly problematic questions will continue to puzzle many regarding what is going on in Antarctica in the vicinity of Lake Vostok.

I myself on a personal level am dumbfounded why no one but me is harping on the following observation of fact.

I would like to remind everyone on ATS that the real future discussion regarding this Lake Vostok mystery should be referred to Richard D. Hoagland with his many years of NASA association and for a reason of specific recall that I can specifically remember and want to share with ATS and anyone who cares to remember such things.

I mention this because it was from the very lips of Richard D. Hoagland himself on April 23, 2001 while a guest on the Coast to Coast Show with Art Bell that Richard Hoagland discusses a magnetic anomaly discovered under Lake Vostok Antarctica and then begins to describe the following picture that I feel is still very relevant today. Very relevant today.

Richard D. Hoagland goes on to mention that the size of the magnetic anomaly detected by NASA is an object which after study was determined to be approximately 60 by 40 miles wide or in diameter. He goes on to then state that the metallic object is the size of Los Angeles and stressed the gigantic massive size of the finding.

Bare in mind that the time frame for this Coast to Coast interview was April 23, 2001 and was months before the fateful day of September 11, 2001.

Today, with all the media and scientific discussion on Lake Vostok and all of the anomalies and all the nation state drama regarding Lake Vostok, where is Richard D. Hoagland and why has he not pitched in?

By the way, none of the historical data since 2001 has ever refuted anything regarding the magnetic anomalies that exist to this day regarding a buried massive metallic object thought to be an alien space craft of immense proportions under 13,000 feet of ice in Lake Vostok and buried for over 20 million years.

It is my opinion that the the water and pools of thermal activity are most likely from the ships power source that continues to operate and generate heat, which if true, have been running effectively for over 20 million years.

While there are indeed many questions that exist regarding Lake Vostok, the most pressing question in my mind is when the world is looking at Lake Vostok Antarctica, "WHY" is Richard D. Hoagland as "Quiet as a Mouse?"

Oh well, I guess that makes me paranoid, but as real questions go, I know I cant be the only one who will think that something is up because for Richard D. Hoagland to be so quiet about such an important historical interview regarding such an object buried under the ice in Antarctica at Lake Vostok, tells me something is up and in a big way, because as we all know, Hoagland likes to talk.

I think it's time to squeeze the lemon and see if we get lemonade. Just thinking out-loud.

I hope the following interview gives some of you something meaty to chew on.

Link to You Tube video with a short recording about Lake Vostok from Richard D. Hoagland on April 23, 2001.
Yes, that's the year 2001.
youtu.be...

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
wouldnt a lake with 2miles of ice sitting on it be under thousands of tonnes of pressure per sq inch

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthIncarnate

i think this reminds me of the ILLUMINATI playing card game where they have all those monsters and creatures

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
It seems that perhaps the core is beginning to crown. Just as a baby about to be born.

creeeeepy, virgin mother conspiracy, i like this idea best, and getaway from 2012, drop a sub down there like the movie 2012 lol, but really for all we know it will realease some super virus, the hole wont freeze back over because of the warmth of the water, monsters come out!, ahaha i dont know but, comon you could probably nuke that ice and notting would happen to you
edit on 14-2-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Brand New to ATS and enjoying the thoughts. This Thread got my mind turning as I read every response. What surprises me is that there was no response (that i saw) that contained the possibility of OIL. Would this be a reason to excavate and drill? I think possibly. Maybe they are going to the lake because it is geothermal heated and can drill year round once to a certain level in the ice? Would they care about anything down there for OIL? I know its off of the ideas previously stated but it came to me and had to pose the question.

Im interested to hear what you think.

Other note: Like What everyone has said.

Thanks

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join