It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antartica 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthIncarnate

Oh Jeez, Aliens under the ice is never a good thing.
Ever seen, The Thing ?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Thanks for the read, interesting topic, despite wikipedia being down for the day lol. I really hope they find something fascinating like some new species, but I won't get my hopes up.

As for the feeble mayan calendar, no, that was just silly. Fascinating story enough without having to invoke the silly 2012 mayan ridiculousness.
edit on 18-1-2012 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
That is amazing news, at the least we can get evidence life is possible under the Europian oceans.

At the most we could find a tremendously important artifact of some sort.

Thank you for posting!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthIncarnate

“You know, they have classified Lake Vostok. They took it away from JPL who were monitoring it. Are you familiar with Lake Vostok in Antarctica? Under the ice in Antarctica there is a fresh-water lake deep, deep down under the ice, that’s 100 miles long and 50 miles wide. Fresh water. The temperature in the damn lake is about 65 degrees, which is pleasant swimming, you might say. “But at the end of Lake Vostok is what’s known as a gigantic masscon—a mass concentration of metal, very similar to the masscons they discovered on the Moon — a gigantic, circular-shaped, metallic object deep under the ice at the end of Lake Vostok. The National Security Agency took it away from JPL. It’s one of the most sensitive things in the world now, the anomaly at the end of the lak. It’s now classified, top secret.”

www.exohuman.com...

The alleged "NATO official" is Bob Dean in an Project Camelot interview from 2008:

projectcamelot.org...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Theres a danger people. The place has been isolated for very long and who knows what kind of microbal life could be there maybe from dinosaur times which could wipe the humans out or start a worldwide pandemic. This # is dangerous.

I would keep away from that place.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This is roughly the plot line of "MEG: A Novel of Deep Terror" by Steve Alten. A part of the ocean is breached by oil drilling and is found have to another ocean under the ocean floor; living in that ocean are prehistoric beasts. In short, a family of megalodons become free to terrorize everything in the ocean. (A fun, quick read).

Along that thinking, I hope fresh water dinosaurs are discovered in this deep Antarctic lake.

edit on 18-1-2012 by Jason88 because: added pic

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
They are playing with fire here.

science just can't live it alone.

If earth was a sentient being, what would Antarctica represent? It is clear, if you understand fractal reality in which we live in.

this should also be noted and make it more clear.

The human body is the road map...

Side note: I havent heard of this drilling being such a race in the north. is it because it has been done or because there is a lesser of importance.

maybe science should focus on the growth of population versus resources... that seems to be a bigger problem then this.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthIncarnate

This definitely has great potential to be of profound importance.

So to answer your question...

So what exactly do you think we will discover in the subterranean lakes of Antarctica in 2012 ?

"WE" won't discover anything because "WE" are regular people. If anything of importance is discovered there, and I'm sure something will, it will be kept from the people of the world. Just like everything else of importance. We are to stay indoctrinated.

They might give us the privilege of viewing a previously extinct fish, but we will hear nothing of this metal mass or anything else. Prepare for....

SILENCE!

...then we can discuss the conspiracy here on ATS.
edit on 18-1-2012 by six67seven because: Happy Happy, Joy Joy!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Great post! Hopefully they find some sort of living species whether is be a a micro-organism or something bigger it will definitely be interesting. Thanks for posting

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I volunteer to drink the first ice cold sample that they bring up. What could go wrong?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Has anyone seen the movie The Thing lol Sorry just had to throw that in there
But sure is interesting

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Very intriguing thread.The earth is moving away from the sun , does antartica has any effects! due to that?
edit on 18-1-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Lake Rostock is an interesting place, first time i heard anything about it was through ATS a couple of months ago when someone posted a youtube series about the drilling there.

I agree with what was mentioned earlier in the thread about them probably already breaking through the ice and keeping it under wraps as not to upset the enviromentalists.

Whatever they have or will discover there most of us will not hear the full truth anytime soon...just the 'official' story as per usual.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Just a thought, if the Rheas maps purport to show a somewhat tropicial land mass, then wouldnt that mean that the lake was exposed. Also with all the earths warm up and cool down periods, I would think that the protective bubble should have been pierced at some point in history, thus negating the capsual theory. Great post

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Long long ago, some thing big happened to earth.
we lost the dinosaurs and lots of other things?
it is possible that in Big caves some of them are still alive.

over time evolution has work’t its magic.
we have no way to even guess at what is down their.
but we will soon start to find out.

it could be bacteria that evolved to
some thing that will kill off mankind.
and it could be indirectly.

This is Not Impossible.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I find this so interesting and it was a good read! I don't believe they will find any aliens or unknown species I think they may find some unique strains of bacteria. It just sucks we have to wait a entire year to find out. But who knows something strange may be down there. There has to be a reason why the Nazis and now the world powers want to get down there so bad.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I love this statement at the end of the first link "The planned assault on the lake is for December 2012" December 2012 hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, any guess if its the 21st that they will hit the lake??? DUN DUN DUN!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
''Do you really think its a good idea?''

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
INSIDER INFO

The LAKE could have PURE WATER under the ice meaning that if they BREAK THREW the ice it would send up H20 so Intense that the animals on earth would go in a state of shock .

This could be the Russians version of shock N aww

edit on 18-1-2012 by Josh342 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join