It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geoscientist Detects Earthquakes Before They Strike as They Move SW Along an Unknown Fault

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Thanks for replying to my questions.....I am aware of what a sun dog looks like.

However, this looked quite different....it was really similar to the photos of the anomaly over China and Iran prior to the quakes.

After that day, I became hyper aware of cloud formations above me. It also caused me to research this matter of earthquake clouds, sucking up as much info as I could.

I am a landscape contractor.Therefore, I literally monitor the skies 10- to 12 hours a day.

Some may not believe me, but I have witnessed EVERY earthquake cloud anomaly that is described in the literature I have researched over the Memphis skies(mainly the earthquake transient clouds...1-3). And I have my family and my employees to back up my madness, as they have now been educated, and then witnessed these anomalies taking place for themselves.

I guess time will tell whether these anomalies are indeed a precursor to earthquake activity. Again, thanks for responding.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Well RS, seems to me you need to step this up a notch. If this system really works, then why not get it into a place where you successfully predict some bigger quakes (5+), several times in row, with unfailing accuracy.

That would be sure to turn some heads, and maybe get you a conference with some USGS scientists. But a bigger, successful record of predictions seems to be what is needed to establish credibility.

Your right, I do need to step this up a notch, but I don't need to predict bigger earthquakes to do it. I've already put enough info out there in my videos and here on ATS for anyone to figure out how its done very easily after they see how the piezosystem is set up, and how it operates. I don't really need a conference with USGS scientists since my discoveries are far greater than any of theirs. Its their need to set up a conference with me, otherwise the will be in trouble, for not showing due diligence in their duties.

As to the last statement, no... I don't need a successful record of predictions to establish credibility, the piezoseismic system works perfectly well. I've already told the USGS that I have this knowledge when I first offered it to them back in 1995 (all past offers to any and all parties are hereby void). Since then, I've done many other experiments with the system, and the different experiences I've discovered along the way have kept me very happy in just making discoveries that no one else has ever made.

There are still many other experiments other than earthquakes that I run all the time. The possible discovery of new particles, and of a possible new type of radiation has kept my mind very busy over the years. The question is, have I really discovered two new particles and a new form of radiation? The results that I get are yes, at all times.

Back to earthquakes... this year I will make a major push to put this knowledge on the front burners of science, the question is, who is going to get burnt when they find out that the USGS could have been detecting, measuring and mapping thousands of earthquakes every year before the earthquakes quake? The system is very easy to set up, and I suspect that half or more of the people here on ATS will actually build or have one of these piezoseismic systems built so that they can run experiments, because the amount of experiments is astronomical, and the outcomes are established using simply scientific methods that can be proven every time, all times.

For instance, UFO hunters will want to use this system to scan the skies with their parabolic dishes. Bigfoot hunters will want to use this system to scan forests and mountain sides for bigfoot or other hidden big game. People hearing the weird sounds outside that are currently taking place all over the world will want to run outside with this equipment and swing the parabolic dish around to see where this strange noise is origninating from. It can be used to locate fish in water, subs in the oceans, and more than likely secret atomic reactors.

Thanks to anothers ATS member here on ATS that recently ran a thread about neutrinos I have suddenly become very interested in seeing how far away the system will detect a nuclear power plant. The amount of energy and radiation coming from the plant must be detectable with this system for many miles in the distance. So.... hahaha thanks to him, I'll go out and make some tests to see how far this system can detect the Wolf Creek Nuclear Power plant from.

You guys here on ATS have given me great insights as to all of the possibilities of this equipment, and my discoveries because of all of you coming up with your different thread topics has expanded my knowledge of how this system works, and what all it will work on.

I fully believe that all three systems will detect the Wolf Creek Nuclear Power plant out to about 30 miles or more, but we will see when it warms up. The first system will give accurate measurements of the amount of detected radiation or energy coming from the plant, the second system will be the visual system where I fire the system up so that I can see how far away I can see the Wolf Creek Nuclear Plant from - including seeing right through any hillsides that might be in the way, and the third system I shall use is where I shall magnify the first system, using optics to see what is in the focused on area - the optics should expand the distance detectable many times. Right now, secret operating nuclear power plants can only be detected from meters away, not kilometers away like I'm sure this system is going to prove.

So... as you can see, all of you, my ATS friends, have given me ideas for experiments that I never would have thought about, and I thank all of you for your insights.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by radpetey

Thanks for replying to my questions.....I am aware of what a sun dog looks like.

However, this looked quite different....it was really similar to the photos of the anomaly over China and Iran prior to the quakes.

After that day, I became hyper aware of cloud formations above me. It also caused me to research this matter of earthquake clouds, sucking up as much info as I could.

I am a landscape contractor.Therefore, I literally monitor the skies 10- to 12 hours a day.

Some may not believe me, but I have witnessed EVERY earthquake cloud anomaly that is described in the literature I have researched over the Memphis skies(mainly the earthquake transient clouds...1-3). And I have my family and my employees to back up my madness, as they have now been educated, and then witnessed these anomalies taking place for themselves.

I guess time will tell whether these anomalies are indeed a precursor to earthquake activity. Again, thanks for responding.

Since you have admitted that what you saw looks like those photos of an anomaly over China and Iran prior to their strikes, then you are right. There is no madness in what you saw.

Here is what occurred that you saw. You saw those strange colored refractions in the sky, and they existed there because they and you were very close to the epicenter of a slow earthquake, or silent earthquake; which ever way you prefer to say it. These rainbow colored refractions that people see in the sky are in the sky because at that very moment in time, which usually lasts for many minutes - maybe up to an hour or so, the subsurface strata is on the move.

With piezoseismic equipment you can see when the subsurface layers are on the move. They come under abnormal pressure all of a sudden, and then they start pulsing back and forth rubbing on each other as one side tries to slip into a new position, sometimes it can slip into the new relaxed position without quaking. At other times the earth substrata has to break in order for one side of the fault to get into a relaxed position. Even after a common quake occurs the ground can be seen to settle back into place since the signal sometimes lasts hours to 1.5 days after the quake.

So... you my friend aren't going mad at all. You are quite sane, and your thinking and sight abilities are of good standing. Yes, you did see anomalies, but they weren't related to the large earthquakes overseas, they were related to movement right under your own feet that you didn't realize was taking place.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This would have been much more informative if there was a map plotting out the quakes. A million words does not a picture make.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ookie
This would have been much more informative if there was a map plotting out the quakes. A million words does not a picture make.

The first post gives you: www.daftlogic.com...

then you can type in Cromwell, Ok; Snyder, Tx; and then Pecos, Tx and you will get a line that is fairly straight.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Hey RS! Are you the one who predicted a quake in Mexico...? I read through so many posts and predictions, that I get all the various soothsayers a bit mixed up.

6.3 in Mexico today.

I really appreciate you sharing your business with us mere mortals here on ATS.....keep it up.......I look forward to learning a little bit more about your piezo thingy!
edit on 21-1-2012 by radpetey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by radpetey

Yeah, well before you go off the deep end, the quake in Mexico today was down almost in Guatemala, and nearly 1500 km away from Zacatecas, Mexico- where he said the projection line came out in Mexico.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Originally posted by RussianScientists
reply to post by belastaris5

Here is what a somewhat straight line projection along the line would look like as it proceeds into Mexico.

www.daftlogic.com...

It would end up coming out near Zacatecas, Mexico before going out into the Pacific Ocean.

In his defense though, the system he has may still work, but clearly, drawing conclusions from a spot where his system is not located is maybe not such a good idea.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I am still in the shallow end....but barely

I could not remember where this person said this activity might occur...

Maybe the 6.3 made a wrong turn on the way down....heck, you never know

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by radpetey

Hey RS! Are you the one who predicted a quake in Mexico...? I read through so many posts and predictions, that I get all the various soothsayers a bit mixed up.

6.3 in Mexico today.

I really appreciate you sharing your business with us mere mortals here on ATS.....keep it up.......I look forward to learning a little bit more about your piezo thingy!
edit on 21-1-2012 by radpetey because: (no reason given)

No radpetey, I didn't predict that quake.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
A lot of fluid (oil) has been pumped from underneath Texas.

Seems like common sense they eventually will sink lower after some earthquake event. The "fracking" to increase wellhead output also is putting water deep into the crust that's bound to start expanding and cracking things up as it gets heated down there.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by radpetey

Yeah, well before you go off the deep end, the quake in Mexico today was down almost in Guatemala, and nearly 1500 km away from Zacatecas, Mexico- where he said the projection line came out in Mexico.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Originally posted by RussianScientists
reply to post by belastaris5

Here is what a somewhat straight line projection along the line would look like as it proceeds into Mexico.

www.daftlogic.com...

It would end up coming out near Zacatecas, Mexico before going out into the Pacific Ocean.

In his defense though, the system he has may still work, but clearly, drawing conclusions from a spot where his system is not located is maybe not such a good idea.

TrueAmerican, you are always right, and I appreciate you pointing things out to people when they start to wander. IF anything would happen, it would have to happen somewhere along the line I stated and along the same time period, as would be expected from the times and movement along the line.

It's possible, but I doubt if any big earthquake will strike along the end of the line I showed because it would be very unusual to travel like that. To locate a big earthquake before it strikes is easy, simply detect the powerful pressure that is coming out of the ground

The pressure detected coming out of the ground for days and weeks before such a large earthquake takes place is awesome when you compare it to a small earthquake in the M2-M3 range. When you first detect the pressure of a large earthquake before it strikes and there is more pressure at your location which is t, 300-400 miles away from the epicenter of the larger upcoming quake than what is detected at the actual epicenters of M2-M3 earthquakes makes your hair stand up on the back of your neck when you think about it while your standing there.

Don't be fooled by scientists that state that earthquakes aren't detectable before they strike, because earthquakes of all magnitudes are very easy to detect, measure and map before they strike. If the pressure coming out of the ground is so great that thousands of snakes leave their homes and die in the winter on top of the ground in a particular region before such a large earthquake strikes, then you know there must be lots of pressure in the ground that is easily detectable. Even fish have jumped out of the water into boats beforehand.

There are many such stories, if you are ready and willing to read them. Before the video camera came into being, scientists all over the world thought people all over the world were lying about what they had seen and heard before an earthquake strikes; now the people have proof of what they state. Think about it, even the elephants headed away from the Sumatra earthquake before it struck, and they were hundreds of miles away from the epicenter. They detected piezoelectric pressure coming out of the ground.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
A lot of fluid (oil) has been pumped from underneath Texas.

Seems like common sense they eventually will sink lower after some earthquake event. The "fracking" to increase wellhead output also is putting water deep into the crust that's bound to start expanding and cracking things up as it gets heated down there.

Yes, an awful lot of oil has been pumped from underneath the surface of Texas. I don't think that Texas will sink because of the pumping, but small spots in Texas might sink; known as sink holes. Different parts of Texas are linked to some distant region, and it would be interesting to see how its affect those distant regions.

All areas are linked to other specific areas.

When the 1906 earthquake struck San Francisco, California, there is the possibility that the pumping of lots of oil out of some region actually helped produce that earthquake.

I kind of like fracking, especially if its in the right area, because it reduces tornadoes in my area. In the future, fracking and tornado forecasting will go hand-in-hand. Unfortunately, fracking probably moved the tornadoes to another area, like Joplin, Missouri where they had the large tornado, and to Greensburg Kansas where they had the large tornado.

Why would I say this about fracking and tornadoes? Tornadoes need a positive earth charge and the right weather front to occur in that positively charged region of the earths surface, without the positive charge, no tornadoes. Why doesn't California have lots of tornadoes, instead they have very few? Its because they have lots of earthquakes and earthquakes means negative earth charge. So... in essence fracking causes negative charges and tornadoes stay away from such areas. If you've ever noticed tornadoes travel mainly towards the NE in much of the USA. If you look at intensity maps of earthquakes they are usually tear drop shaped away from their epicenter towards the NE; this proves earthquakes follow the weaker areas of Negative energy, or in other words they travel inbetween slow or silent earthquake epicenters where the charge is more positive. I'm just stating it like it is; I've discovered this happened many times.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I believe my big earthquake that was waiting to happen has finally arrived.

Magnitude: M6.9

Date-Time:
Thursday, April 12, 2012 at 07:15:48 UTC
Thursday, April 12, 2012 at 12:15:48 AM at epicenter

Depth: 10.3 km (6.4 miles)

Region: GULF OF CALIFORNIA

Distances:
133 km (82 miles) NE of Guerrero Negro, Baja Calif. Sur, Mexico
179 km (111 miles) NNW of Santa Rosalia, Baja Calif. Sur, Mexico
215 km (133 miles) W of Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico
526 km (326 miles) SSW of PHOENIX, Arizona

Location Uncertainty: horizontal +/- 18.1 km (11.2 miles); depth +/- 4.1 km (2.5 miles)

Parameters:
NST=331, Nph=331, Dmin=216 km, Rmss=1.32 sec, Gp=162°,
M-type=regional moment magnitude (Mw), Version=D

Source:
Magnitude: USGS NEIC (WDCS-D)

Event ID: usc00091a1

The first M3.2 earthquake was 6 miles W of Cromwell, Oklahoma on December 25th, 2011.
The second M2.5 earthquake was 3 miles NW of Snyder, Texas on December 28th, 2011.
The third M2.8 earthquake was 19 miles SSW of Pecos, Texas on January 15th, 2012.
The final M6.9 earthquake was 133 miles W of Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico on April 12th, 2012

The M6.9 earthquake that struck 133 miles W of Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico was not on the straight line, but 200 miles NW of the straight line. Since the earthquake was an M6.9 earthquake, its intensity map and/or isostatic map extends well beyond the 200 miles, thus making "it" our large earthquake that we have waited for.

This of course was used on all of the other earthquakes in this study also. They did not exist on a perfectly straight line, but all four quakes would have had earthquake cells and/or intensity maps and or isostatic maps that would have put them all within an exact straight line.

The first three were detected here, but the last one was not detected since I didn't have my equipment out and running, otherwise I believe it would have been detectable before it struck, just like the other three.

It took a little over 3.5 months for the large earthquake to strike from the detection of the first detected earthquake along the fault.

Actually... what is crazy, but is a scientific fact, is that particular part of Baja California has moved 200 miles to the NNW along with the western parts of California. Which means, that if those parts hadn't moved 200 miles to the NNW over millions of years as other scientists have discovered, then the M6.9 earthquake would have been pretty much on a very straight line with all of the other earthquakes.

More than likely, this is another great discovery. How the movement of a fault affects the outcome of earthquake chain movement (in this particular instance the fault has moved the land 200 miles to the north over millions of years, and because of this the earthquake struck 200 miles to the north also).
edit on 12-4-2012 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join