It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Tells Citizens Buy Gold/ Silver - USA Just The Opposite

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Well those cash for gold places are just business people that are smart. I have tossed up ads on online on local sites to buy silver coins (not with a lot of luck though). A guy contacted me just to ask some questions about coins he had and told me he had just sold a gold coin to a coin shop for 200 bucks. I almost cried. I was like yeah I would have given you more. We are talking a solid gold coin from the US (1800's). Probably worth at least 3 times what he got maybe more depending on the coin. It was a bit bigger than a quarter. If it was a golden eagle he should be very upset.

Anyway, the point is, there are Americans that know better and are buying what silver they can afford. There are a lot I think. I don't think there is a concerted effort to stifle the info in the US. I think the Fed chairman and the fed would like people not to invest in it and the banks, but besides some of the things Bernanke has said to Ron Paul I don't see much agenda
edit on 19-4-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
talking about a China-v-USA roadmap forward for the future...

here's a snip of (imho) must read article:

Americans have lost control of the government, and governments that are not controlled by the people are not democracies. In America today, Social Security, Medicare, food stamps, and the entire social safety net are threatened by the vociferous desire for war profits by armament plutocrats and by financial institutions determined that ordinary citizens bear the cost of the banksters incompetence and fraud.

Unz’s comparison of how the Chinese media and government handled the melamine or infant formula scandal and how the American media and government handled Merck’s Vioxx scandal is especially damning. It was China’s controlled media and unaccountable government that punished the infant formula wrongdoers, while America’s free press and accountable government allowed Merck to walk.

source: www.marketoracle.co.uk...

Unplugging Americans From The Matrix
Politics / US Politics Apr 20, 2012 - 01:56 AM

<< 1  2   >>

join