It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey charges Duchess of York over orphan film

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
I guess you guys are such good friends with her since you seem to know that much about her. Oh wait, you'd actually have to be her in order to know that kind of stuff. We have royalty on the board!

Not really mate. We are British and you are not. "Fergie" might not be known about in your neck of the woods, but for us British of the British Isles she "fergie" is like our sister. It is our British Royal Family and thus none of your foreign business. As they say just mind your own business. Stop pretending that the British Isles is a colony of the USA. Stop pretending that the whole world belongs to the USA.

edit on 17-1-2012 by alien because: ...off topic spam removed..

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Fergie , the Queen of a Turkish jail !!!

She'll have no problem finding suckers , toe suckers included .
Pun intended .
I think she should go back and stand in the court of law in Turkey and expose this cruelty to children .
Surely , this would be the good thing to do , you know , for the children .
Seriously , a Sovereign would stand up an account for his/her behaviour in the face her accusers .

If I was her , I would negotiate with state persecutor and make a show out of the whole thing .

Oh yeah , she did break the LAW .

She should act smart and turn herself in via a negotiation . She is sure to secure a bail and all the publicity would help her pay her way in life in general .
She could also claim credit for bringing the issue to forefront of western world . As a result Turks would have to have better orphanages , Fergie would have newly found sainthood and media would have something to talk about for a while .

<< 1   >>

join