It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO & Alien Photographed By The Google Car

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
How is that a UFO? It's on the ground and at rest. Maybe we need to coin a new term now? Unidentified Stationary Object?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Dorian9

How was my post off topic?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Diablos

Well at first I had the title "UFO Landing....", but it was changed to "UFO &.....". We all know what UFO means so lets just use UFO when referring to an alien craft whether it's landing, landed, submerged, flying, etc.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
animal feeder is the ufo and alien and debri is regular roadside litter/trash

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
This is not a joke! Why is it that just because someone else feels this is a joke then it must be. I'm dead serious about this and having it be considered a joke is offensive. This needs to be discussed on the appropriate forum, then we can consider where it all this ends up. Please place this thread back in the appropriate forum.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeriousIndividualWell at first I had the title "UFO Landing....", but it was changed to "UFO &.....". We all know what UFO means so lets just use UFO when referring to an alien craft whether it's landing, landed, submerged, flying, etc.

Not necessarily, no. UFO may be synonymous with alien space craft on here, but in other areas especially the military, it raises serious concerns.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeriousIndividual
This is not a joke! Why is it that just because someone else feels this is a joke then it must be. I'm dead serious about this and having it be considered a joke is offensive. This needs to be discussed on the appropriate forum, then we can consider where it all this ends up. Please place this thread back in the appropriate forum.

Occam's razor: The most simplest explanation is most likely the best one. Unless you have sound reasons to believe otherwise, it is only reasonable to assume that the "USO" is an animal feeder.

For example, say you were browsing in a store and saw a new, state of the art television you want to purchase and it is also very cheap. Do you assume that this is some ploy by the government in cahoots with the aliens and is subsidizing these TV's so the public can be brainwashed by electromagnetic waves emitted by it? Or do you make the much more reasonable assumption that the store is having a sale?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Ok my post gets removed for saying this guys a legend for posting this and the other threads hes posted. IRONY- the mod moves it to the jokes and pun forum..wtf

Mate, this is a feeder, not a UFO, sorry.

The closest it comes to been a UFO is been an object

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
So you´re NOT joking?

Some theories on this site are seriously over the top but this takes the cake and runs with it!
People should watch out that their heads don´t get sucked into jet engines.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

If you seriously thought this standing, animal feeder on farmland was an alien spacecraft, I think you have some serious mental/eyesight problems that need to be addressed as soon as possible. And as for your so-called "extraterrestrial", I've seen things more alien on a McDonald's burger than that. It's a piece of trash stuck in a tree. But seriously, if you want to go to a good psychiatrist for your problems I have some good references.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Of course this was a joke. I'm surprised so many people thought I was serious even before the last post claiming I'm dead serious. This site needs more of this type of thing. Most posts on the UFO/Aliens forum are the same type of # every time. Nothing ever goes anywhere. There're very few posts that are actually interesting. At least I created something that appears to have a strong opinions behind it with a lot of content included. If I came across this post and had no idea whether it was a joke or not I'd still feel it was one of the more interesting things I've seen here in a while. This deserved to stay put in that forum simply for the amusement it could bring.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LionOfGOD

No, I was joking. You can read my post before this one to see my views.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join