It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Invisible Digital Gag

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

The Invisible Digital Gag

www.youtube.com

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Here is evidence depicting how certain things disappear from facebook. I took this vid after yesterday noticing a study from June was erased from the web mentioning the anti-carcinogenic effects of the wax on tobacco. I believe it was a university of pheonix article, since then my archiving system has had many holes fixed in it and now I document everything. But certainly not before they made this article disappear which I clearly saw on physorg's site many months back. My fiancee remembers it, most of WAC VIC remembers it, but inspite all of our searching posts regarding it on forums and facebook and youtube and google and other search engines including wayback internet archive have all disappeared. The digital dragnet is out there and it is totally pervasive and designed so that it goes as unnoticed as possible. The united nations clearly doesn't wish you to know about this collara issue. Please spread the word, people need to know how they are being censored especially because they don't necessarily know how it is happening. The study mentioned how the wax degrades after a year of storage, which is precisely what happens during typical manufacturing processes, and as a result the degraded by-products are actually what are carcinogenic. The effect of the wax in preventing cancer vanishes as the wax degrades. Your governments are poising you and they do not want you to know about this wax and how it influences the quality of their poisonous form of smoking tobacco. Taste freshly cured tobacco and you'll get a filmy feeling from the wax and know the difference for yourselves. And pay attention to facebook, use multiple accounts to verify that what you post is indeed visible.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 13-1-2012 by TheLastStand because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLastStand

I don't eat tobacco, I smoke it. Which means the only part my lips are touching is the paper. Thanks for the bulletin though. S&F

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Having located the thread on FB his post is indeed not visible.
Someone else posted the same link below and that works fine.
I think that this guy has his privacy settings messed up and his knee jerked.
Comments below say that his friends can see it but others cannot.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
In truth i already thought this was going on inside of my FB and even on here. i'll make remarks sometimes that i know for a fact the mods would fine me for and nothing happens including stars or follow ups.

so there you have it folks, this is phase #1
when anything of real importance to people come about, they will censor it and shut it down to ensure no one has the capability to communicate on any level, including your phones or HAM

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by waveydavey
Having located the thread on FB his post is indeed not visible.
Someone else posted the same link below and that works fine.
I think that this guy has his privacy settings messed up and his knee jerked.
Comments below say that his friends can see it but others cannot.

That is a valid concern, I can make up a follow up video.
Please provide clear instruction and I will demonstrate what my settings are in that video for both accounts.
Also note that another poster has confirmed.

new topics

top topics

join