It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Trying Again) Rand Paul keeping campaign promises...Representative not a politician...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I tried to post earlier but ATS had some strange cliches in the system maybe? Anyway check this out Rand Paul is a true statesman and actually keeps a campaign promise. What he did today was inspirational and cracked my jaded heart.
Please read this...The Apple does not fall far from the tree ...think about it!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

Is it about Rand Paul giving the treasury $500,000 out of his expenses he save back?

I listen to him today on our local radio station here in Louisville,Ky where he was visiting.

He also mentioned that if everyone from congress and the senate did the same,it would equal about $ 180 million.
Keep this young senator from Kentucky on your radar for the future.

“I hope this sets an example for the rest of government — at all levels,” he added. “We can carry out our duties in a fiscally responsible way. Government can be both smart and efficient. We are proving that — and trying to convince the rest of Washington.” Paul is the son of GOP presidential candidate Ron Paul and co-founded the Senate tea party caucus. As the younger Paul stumped for his father in Iowa and New Hampshire, there’s been plenty of speculation that Rand Paul could launch a presidential bid of his own in 2016.

There were also hints thrown around about a possible VP consideration for him in the up coming election.

www.politico.com...

edit on 12-1-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

join