It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Marine Urination video released intentionally to stoke Iran?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Some things I must say about this video

1. Why is CNN covering this when the msm always buries things it does not want to air.

2. why, if you just need to blow off steam, do you record it?

3. The youtube account was formed dec 22, 2011. None of their other videos has more than a few hundred views, yet this video has 34,000. How did the media pick up on this relatively unheard of channel?

Was this a propaganda stunt to anger the taliban to attack america to give added pressure on Obama to invade Iran?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Dunno but this thread is about to get shut down.
Although, I'm sure it is being used to anger many of the brown people, Iran will just be icing on their cake.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
not sure if yhis is the first qccount to upload the video but it is the first video to come up when i did a search

www.youtube.com...

this one seems to be the oldest but if someone thinks other speak up.
edit on 12-1-2012 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

1. Why is CNN covering this when the msm always buries things it does not want to air.

CNN is part of the MSM. So they ARE reporting/covering it

Was this a propaganda stunt to anger the taliban to attack america to give added pressure on Obama to invade Iran?

Taliban and Iran = Apples and Oranges.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

2. why, if you just need to blow off steam, do you record it?

3. The youtube account was formed dec 22, 2011. None of their other videos has more than a few hundred views, yet this video has 34,000. How did the media pick up on this relatively unheard of channel?

Did you put this in skunk works or was it moved because I think you have a legitimate question as propaganda like this is used all the time. If it was moved to skunk works it was moved too soon and for what reason?

I think it's very possible as the US continues to put pressure on Iran.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

depends on who you ask, most neocons think taliban +iran = arabs.

yes, cnn is part of msm, so why are they covering this? why not just bury it like they do with so much.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Can anyone work out why it’s ok to slaughter millions, bomb innocent civilians including women and children, ruin their economies so they starve to death and so on.
But it’s not ok to piss on someone?
Seriously..
How are you meant to teach someone to want to slaughter innocent people but not hate them?

This whole story is just spin and wouldn’t have come out if they didn’t want it to.
Just think about the laws the US is trying to pass right now and is it any wonder that a attention shifting news story comes out?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

not sure if yhis is the first qccount to upload the video but it is the first video to come up when i did a search

www.youtube.com...

this one seems to be the oldest but if someone thinks other speak up.
edit on 12-1-2012 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

ok.. my mistake... nevermind...
edit on 12/1/12 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BeforeTooLong

My question is why does CNN badger and dismiss Ron Paul the only peace candidate yet show the military disrespecting the enemy? If they are disgusted by the ugly face of war why not support the peace candidate?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

reply to post by SLAYER69

depends on who you ask, most neocons think taliban +iran = arabs.

Really?? That'd be an amazing sign of ignorance...since neither of them actually are! The Iranians are, of cours, Persians - so non-Arab hat it is still a source of friction in hte area. The Taliban is mostly they are Pakistani & Afghans these days - even further from being Arab than hte Persians are!

yes, cnn is part of msm, so why are they covering this? why not just bury it like they do with so much.

Even the MSM has "only so much time" - a 30 or 60 minute news programme only has so many slots for stores - this one they figure will help sell air time.
edit on 12-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

top topics

join