It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran warns of 'cross-border' assassination response

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
he must've not been that important if he was riding around free about town. i would assume their most important scientists are under armed protection and in secret locations with their families.

if mossad was responsible for bombing an innocent civilian, doesn't that make it terrorism.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I feel sorry for Iran to be honest.

If this was the US, I'm sure they would have retaliated by now.

Iran is too smart though, they know this is just provocation and if they respond, then it will be world war.
edit on 12-1-2012 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic
reply to post by princeofpeace

If no one from Iran said this, it's still setting up the scenario for a false flag from Israel.

Israel doesn't need to set up a false flag. All they have to do is is say we are defending ourselves. This automatically calls a false flag into play.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

he wants to have World War III so he can usher in an imaginary 12th Imam myth. That's all I need to know.

A world war isn't needed for the 12th Imam to show up. Why are the Jews and Christians allowed to pray for the end of times but the Muslims aren't?

edit on 12-1-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I suppose, but it would help Israel's mainstream "credibility"
Since there is no proof that Israel murdered Iran's scientists (to my knowledge), and now they have Iran "threatening" Israel's assets. Israel can make it seem like they are innocent and that Iran attacked first. That would give much more credibility than the fact that they just feel threatened, imo
edit on 12-1-2012 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Once again folks jumping to conclusions. This is NOT the official response from the regime it is from a newspaper. From the article:

"a website aligned with the regime in Tehran quoted a senior security source as saying Thursday."

So dont go jumping off the cliff!! Do you guys know how many such type statements are made weekly by "sources close to the regime"? TONS and nothing ever happens. If you see this being said even by Ahmadinejad himself it STILL wouldnt matter because the Mullahs are the decision makers.

Thats my point. People are trying to instigate this matter and using the internet to do it. This is called propagnda and is a psyop. I have no doubt everyone that has a dog in this fight has people scouring the internet gleaning tidbits of information andf looking for any reason at all..a stinkeye thrown their way, or someone sitting on the ground in their direction. Tensions are escalating and it could get to the point where if one person even says the wrong thing it could explode in our faces.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Christians don't have to pray for the end times, theyre already here. Learn how to read the prophecies of Isaiah, Zecharia, Ezekiel, Amos and Hosea and you can see how easily were already there.

We pray for the return of the King of kings because he is the only lasting peace we can have in this world.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Christians don't have to pray for the end times, theyre already here. Learn how to read the prophecies of Isaiah, Zecharia, Ezekiel, Amos and Hosea and you can see how easily were already there.

We pray for the return of the King of kings because he is the only lasting peace we can have in this world.

I haven't seen Jesus so the end times aren't here. A person can find signs anywhere if he wants to find them. He's praying for Jesus to return and bring peace also.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I haven't read any credible evidence that the assassination was ordered by Israel.
Iranian leaders are making the same mistake as Bush did in connection with 911 - only in a much cruder form. Thery just assume it was Israel and leave it at that. (You don't believe it as Israel? YOU may be an Israeli agent! Come let's have a little chat with you!)

Starting from cui prodest, and the method of magnet bombs (what on earth is that?) it could be likely. However, it could have been any other powers that ordered the assassination and smuggled in agents to do it: any country that has an axe to grind with Iranian leaders or their atomic program. Yes, it could be Israel (it would be a smarter course of action as against waging an all out war), but it could just as well be Saudi Arabia, it could be the US, it could be India or even Turkey or Pakistan... (to avoid war breaking out there). Until there is no evidence it is stupid to talk about retaliation. Sorry I am so hard.ed.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

I haven't seen Jesus so the end times aren't here. A person can find signs anywhere if he wants to find them. He's praying for Jesus to return and bring peace also.

He will return as "A thief in the night"

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Key develpments in the iranian and syrian issues is the standing of Turkey.
as a member of nato turkey is probable negociating like hell to keep the
neighbourhood quiet, if you need to watch for signs watch turkey, maybe armenia to

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I find it very strange that two men on a motorcycle planted a magnetic bomb on a car while moving and have not been captured.
Anywhere else in the world these people would have been captured by now and their biographies fully detailed.
Until we find out, Im gonna say it was members of the IRA.

However, if this act was ordered by Isreal, they are despicable and have absolutely no desire for peace.
edit on 12-1-2012 by Salamandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

You would support an evil government that stones women to death. and then try to compare it to the United States.

I often wonder why all you sissies hate America, but then realize that it is moot since you are all more than likely socially awkward people with no friends, and thus no one listents to your bull#, except for other socially awkward wierdos on ATS.

America rules. Iran is trash.
If Iran endds up with the Guinnes Book of World Records newest record for 'biggest mushroom cloud category', and all of you ATS-American hating assholes got sent to FEMA camps by evil republicans, and I got hired to work as a guard in those FEMA Camps,

I would have so much fun beating you all. I hate all you American Haters. America is a badass country, and if you hate it, pack up your # and go live in Iran. No? then shut the # up

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
If you go to the Nuclear Regulatory Commission website you can read the "Event Reports".

For some strange reason the Indian Point Nuclear Reactor in New York went from 100% power production to an Emergency Stop and they've been venting radiation trying to stop the nuclear reactor.

Hence everyone getting sick in that region from the radiation released. Did Iran do something to that reactor requiring an Emergency shut down?

The sound they re hearing in the sky over New Jersey is HAARP pushing up the atmosphere trying to steer the radiation away from NY City.

...did Iran do that?...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join