It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Club

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Jesus didn't say he was greater than the Father. He said he was the Father and i can dig all through both the old and new testaments to prove it, don;t have time right now though, gotta go to work.

Well you best start digging... im actually working as well, but im on lunch... and fortunatly this reply won't take long... that statement is a blatant lie... he did not say he was the father...

Jesus isn't greater than the Father, he is equal to the Father

Incorrect...

He never once said he was equal to the father... and "I and my father are one" does not mean equality... he was a part of the father, the father was IN him... but he was not the father...

The only being that could possibly be equal to God is God himself. Jesus can do everything the Father can do.

He did nothing of himself... it was the work of his father... not him.

God himself walked amoung his people, and they couldn't even see who he was. Looks like you can't see it either!

Incorrect... Gods son walked among us....

Jesus is Immanu'el "God with us". If you deny Jesus then you deny the Father,

I do not deny Jesus... i know him very well...

And calling Jesus the father is denying the father... good luck with that....

Now, pray tell. How could Jesus have been with Abraham if he was only 33? Jesus said, before Abraham was, I AM.

He existed when abraham was alive.... as did all of us.

Methinks you should get your nose out of those catholicized Jesuit bibles and kick it old school with the original KJV

Its the only one i use my friend... Me thinks you do not know me... or him for that matter...

You don't even know who your God is. I'd be ashamed if i were you.

I know exactly who my God is... because i know his son...

So thank God you are not me.... because i am not ashamed of what i know...

What day is the Lord's day?

Every day...

The sabbath! Who created the Sabbath? The LORD, yet Jesus claims it was his day. For shame, you do not know your God...

You can not shame me my friend... though you can feel free to try... that is your judgement, and you are welcome to it....

And just for good measure this passage destroys everything you just posted... thanks for comming out though...

16Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master.

17Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

And so my proclaimation stands.... My God is greater then your God.

Calling Jesus God is calling him a liar by omition... IF he was God he would have said it... and since he did not say I AM GOD anywhere within the bible.... You deny the father... and idolize his son...

And you're free to do so...

Whos next...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Sorry I misunderstood your earlier post.

17Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Yup. That about nails it right there. Jesus made it clear that "his" God was God.
Heres another one... when Satan tried to tempt Jesus, by offering him the kingdoms in exchange for an act of worship, Jesus had this to say.. " It is written: 'The Lord, your God, shall you worship and him alone shall you serve."...

Jesus makes it known without any doubt that only God is to be worshipped.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by Akragon

Sorry I misunderstood your earlier post.

Yup. That about nails it right there. Jesus made it clear that "his" God was God.
Heres another one... when Satan tried to tempt Jesus, by offering him the kingdoms in exchange for an act of worship, Jesus had this to say.. " It is written: 'The Lord, your God, shall you worship and him alone shall you serve."...

Jesus makes it known without any doubt that only God is to be worshipped.

Speaking of which... when the "devil" tempts him...

6And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

7Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

He is telling the "devil" that even HE would not dare "tempt" his God...

The devil dared him to tempt God... and he said No Way!

Case closed

<< 1   >>

join