It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Were Warned! Obama Adminstration Gathering personal Data on Sites Like ATS

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

It's all rigged, a sham to give the illusion of freedom of choice.

I hope everyone re-reads your reply..................you know the score.

A prisoner that doesn't realize they are imprisoned will never try to escape.

A slave that doesn't realize they are enslaved will never rebel.

Like my signature says.....

"None are more helplessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

- Johann W. Von Goethe -

All you really need to know is that everything you say, do or post is being observed

All of your woeds will come back toi you, eventually.

jw.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I hate to have to state the obvious, but since the obvious is oft overlooked, here goes.

Translation: They have always logged every keystroke. This is a step toward making arrests. The marvels of digitaltechnofascism have long outweighed the existing laws, and arrest procedures. You were warned a thousand times while laughing at the madmen who warned you that cops would access your awesome mobile devices and do it remotely, whether you hand them the phone or not, just because that's what pigs do. I think it's time the term zionisim returns to the fore. There's an appalling lack of consciousness on this little block of centralized power. They are in the middle of every fascist play. No apologies.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

There is a new wave of freedom washing away the fear. The PoliceFederation and policeoracle youtube channels have some comments worth reading.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kester

I didn't mean that cops equal pigs. I meant fascism, and the technology being used to facilitate it's acceptance. This comes from the top down, and at the top we don't find cops. Brownshirts do advance, however, mainly by being zealous in following zionist commands.

It's nice to know that if I take everything I own and turn it into some liquid form which will enable me to merely 'move', or to 'escape', that my life's gatherings will be swept up on a whim from the top. (obama is not the top; he's just being a shield for his superior masters) No lawbreaking needed. Someone(s) made that fascist puzzle fit the piece they need in order to control an ideological holocaust. Just so they're controlling it, they think it's fine and dandy.

Someone above said that all our words will come back to us. Not sure what he meant, but that is exactly what the intent of the secret powers intend. In case anyone's home, it means that you shouldn't star a post like this. 'They' are watching. 'They' don't like what they are hearing, seeing, reading, and gathering from our evoked neural potentials. And 'they' are powerless, and scared as rats about to be exterminated. Hence their love, and need, for totalitarianism.

I suggest that all their bills, and their intentions, will come back to haunt them. Every one of them. That they are carrying still beating hearts is a slap in the face of God. They know who they are. They know what we say, and even think. How come we don't know anything about them? They should all be chipped, laden with every possible digital punishment, so we know when they are screwing their mistress, or lobbyist, at all times.
edit on 23-5-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

They have been monitoring this site for years and taking notes on who is who. No doubt we shall find ourselves in their pretty black book. When we all came here we all knew that we would run this risk. No surprises there but for the time being we still have the internet at least. Not sure how long that will last.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I heard this bit under Bush also, yet ATS and all of us still stand free...
Go figure.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Yes, they have. That is why there are so many G.O.D's and other flag wavers bending down to kiss the feet of the OS. You saw those poor bastards in N korea...my God they would have gushed fountains of tears if it were possible, because they were saving their lives by the public displays of adoration for their fascist ruler. That is why many posters are onboard. They are trying to fit into the system they know is emerging, pretending to like it. G.O.D doesn't know, or care, if by doing so he brings about OUR demise. All he cares about is saving his skin.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
i guess I shouldn't have used my real name and a full length, recent photograph of myself when I became a member.

when he loses the election in November, perhaps he'll find some time to look through all of the data he's collecting.

whoa is me, when he finally gets to my profile.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Well, I am pretty much screwed. Numerous facebook posts criticizing the DHS, and using trigger words in the same sentence. Example. "I am going to SHOOT President OBAMA and email because he is the BOMB." I have also visited the hidden wiki, and pirated things.... yes. I am going to die.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
i guess I shouldn't have used my real name and a full length, recent photograph of myself when I became a member.

when he loses the election in November, perhaps he'll find some time to look through all of the data he's collecting.

whoa is me, when he finally gets to my profile.

They know despite the internet 'handle' we selected. But I think 'the professional' has the most facekey friendly avatar around. Classified? lol, when they re-air that show on the discovery channel, this time in real life, with the black dude showing us how to change our gait etc..., well, he's doomed. Every drone that flew out of a nuked tunnel will have that image as front profile. It will be as evident as a whale. Facebook? lol, short that pig. And if chertoff's investment in smart meters gets wheels, you'll have cops coming through your door because the wrong make of lightbulb was switched on. He wants to know what's going on. In the privacy of your living room. Your bedroom. Your closet. Maybe the gays will get their own forum, at long last. He even rented out halftime of a football match for his zionist piggies, under obama's watch. Barry doesn't mind one bit.

'Sliver', starring sharon stone, is so named because they have these horrible nano syringes which can deliver a growing web of surveillance strands, in you body, acting as antennae, to literally know all your senses, intimately. You see, you think you have a 'sliver', but it was just a glass syringe loaded with anything they want, in this case, a surveillance system that runs off your own batteries. That freaks out most persons. I haven't had any success using it as a pickup line, and when God gives you remedy, all the Christers can do is say : what makes YOU so special....? By remedy, I mean God makes damn sure that 'they' see their hell unfolding, right before 'their' borrowed eyes. Snake Plissken's left eye has an eyepatch for reasons other than being non-functional. It's a little, er, too functional. Just this summer, I took out a baseball mitt, from a dark, unopened for years storage chest. I put it on, a Glenn Beckert model, and waved my hand around, whee, I'm 12 years old...when I was either bit by a spider that can live forever in a dark, closed box, or was visited by another weapon at the base of the middle finger pocket. Normally, you feel nothing when they enter, but I won't put that mitt on again. I could feel something course through the veins of my neck, as I tried to quell the pain, a few minutes later. I say God damn them. God damn them to hell. I don't care if I were Jesus's son. I'm not up for a world that needs a spiderman superhero racing about saving calamity. I want action. Rotting tree, quantum string theory action. Because I am, we are, all of us, rotting trees.

Mike...romney's not going to be anything different. It will be bush, stage 5.

bush in blackface hit balls outta the park for them; the race card was brilliantly played, so well that even were obama to outright say he was born in Kenya, it wouldn't matter. I'm not even sure RP can change anything. He is not likely aware of just what they can do to flatten a man's tires. Nobody is, except those who bought it already, and most of them are 'crazy' by it.
edit on 24-5-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
If in fact I am indeed regarded as a threat to my country I will not be alone.But they really gotta be scared bad to worry about my sickly ass.

Now aren't you sorry you blabbed about your weapons/preparations?
edit on 24-5-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: finished my point

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

There was this guy on ebay who showed off his cache on a daily basis, on a message board there. Finally, I said, news flash, those who flaunt their stash are among the first to give them up when the, well, when rahm auerbach, pretending to be mayor of Chicago, goes after them, first through taxation, then through non-compliance of said taxation (registration). rahmsie needs to know just how far he'll have to throw his legislative stones from his mayoral prop set, in order to round up dissidents. That is why rahm is OUT. Not because he controlled the last 3 presidents, and the current one.
edit on 24-5-2012 by davidmann because: misspelled word

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
These programs to collect information were not created by Obama. They originate before he came into office. We can 'blame' a single president, but what is the point? It's a worldwide program like chemtrails. The data has been collected for years - even prior to the internet. It seems like the comments here are from people who just heard about this for the first time recently.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This is just more b.s. from our not so enlightened leaders. It's time for them to fear the ones who "supposedly' elect them again.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join