It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death To Your Thread!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

Many thanks!!!

I now feel like a freed gerbil!... er... kind of?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Seems you are doing pretty well with your threads. I have some threads which hardly ever get any replies and I have been here for like 8 years.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Seems you are doing pretty well with your threads. I have some threads which hardly ever get any replies and I have been here for like 8 years.

Well...I am still new comparatively...so it can be disappointing at times!

I see you threads all the time...you are faring well my friend!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Just saw the link to this thread in your siggie while reading another thread. Wanted to hit it to resurrect it from the depths where it seemed to have fallen.

I have several threads that died what I deem to be inappropriate deaths too, but apparently that's what happens around here. I try not to take it personally, but that can be hard.

At least I can say that I have a new association for the word Armageddon. That laugh was very much needed.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ceriddwen
Just saw the link to this thread in your siggie while reading another thread. Wanted to hit it to resurrect it from the depths where it seemed to have fallen.

I have several threads that died what I deem to be inappropriate deaths too, but apparently that's what happens around here. I try not to take it personally, but that can be hard.

At least I can say that I have a new association for the word Armageddon. That laugh was very much needed.

Well thanks for resurrecting my old threads...haven't seen them in awhile!

Glad that you enjoyed them...Armageddon still makes me laugh...just plain silliness in me I suppose!

I've been around long enough now...that I have seen many good threads die...and many terrible threads go on for many many pages!

It must have something to do with having such a socially diverse group here on ATS!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

A dead thread can be a good thing...it could mean that nobody feels they can argue with you on it...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

A dead thread can be a good thing...it could mean that nobody feels they can argue with you on it...

I hardly think that is the case with me...everyone likes a good argument with jerryznv!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
What is "fashionable" changes over time. One moment we're scrambling for cancer cures, the next we're searching the skies for stray missiles, and after that perhaps a little bit of 2012-prophecy circle-jerk, who knows? Many topics actually come from the mainstream media and those ironically end up being among the most popular.

I suppose some people just don't care about what is fashionable. They make threads about whatever they feel is valuable, and they post in threads in which they have a genuine interest. You should wear it as a badge of honour--you won't buy something because someone loudly proclaimed that you should, you buy it out of your own will.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join