It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A History Of Elections!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Anyone remember this mistake?

A journalists nightmare...or a fixed election gone wrong?

www.chicagotribune.com...

Now we all know that there has been a lot of voter fraud claims here...for instance:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And the list could go on ad infinitum!

Ever since Mayor Daley of Chicago "found" tens of thousands of dead people to "vote" for John F. Kennedy in the 1960 election, many Americans have suspected the Democratic party’s urban political machines to be awash in voter fraud. That suspicion has not been diminished by the actions of the mayor’s son William, Al Gore’s campaign chairman and the man in charge of the vote "recount" taking place in Florida.

mises.org...

Seems that this is nothing new...and proof is not actually proof...but the implication of voter fraud is not hard to find.

In the current race for GOP nomination...it comes up a lot here on ATS...so is it justified?

I think so!

So if your thinking to yourself right now...sure it happens...but rarely...I would say think again. It has a long history and what is happening today (possibly) is nothing new!

edit on 11-1-2012 by jerryznv because: ...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I like the headlines of Dewey defeating Truman. I think newspapers print both possibilities as headlines and have it ready to go, a waste in my opinion

new topics

join