It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ObamaCare is Unconstitutional! In one easy, yet over looked way.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
1)(and this is the biggest and only point I am going to make)

Congress has outlawed/restricted the interstate commerce of health insurance. Thus Congress has no ability whatsoever to regulate health insurance. If no interstate Commerce is happening, then Congress can't use the Interstate Commerce part of the US Constitution(you know the thing they used for justification of the vast majority of the law's passed at the federal level) to regulate Health Insurance.

I really hope I am not the only one bringing this up, it just frustrates me to no end seeing this line of thinking absent from all dialog about ObamaCare.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
stop thinking.

-thats what they want you to do.

But you obviously have a point. Like taking a bite of an apple you poisoned for someone else(unintentionally).

Sorry ObamaCare, theres no antidote. Your plan is DOA.

-on the other side- They will just show you the kings ring and make you kiss it, then throw you in the dungeon for even daring to question his almighty law. Pay, or get thrown in the dungeon with the rest of the free people(I mean traitors).

Its difficult, trying to pretend everything will be alright.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Good point.

And I would wonder how that may have been "overlooked" in the first place ?

With all the genius of the 111th Congress and The White House, you would think one of the thousands of lawyers might have brought that up.

Maybe they did and the general arrogance trumped all logic.

Maybe the "geniuses" had a hidden motive ..... like profit.

How could we have possibly been misled by our geniuses like Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid ?

Nancy herself said to pass the damn thing so we can see what's in it.

Did she lie ?

How could the Speaker of The House have been so mis-informed with all those staff members and lawyers advising her hour by hour ?

I think she knew every word and so did Harry and everybody else.

We shall find out soon what the ulterior motives are.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Seems like just another blatant case of the facts and the law not fitting with the program - so just ignore it! That's our congress for ya!

ganjoa

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Great catch!

Maybe Congress should start reading ATS, so they can learn a few things.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
To imagine "Congress" doesn't know what it's doing is to continue to deceive oneself. They vote just fine when it's against American rights. It's all a scam, they're just getting meaner, and they are being more and more obvious. The NDAA is so Unconstitutional it's disgusting. Yet, no problem yet, and with our level of corruption there's literally no hope of change at this point. We wont rise up, so they're gonna stomp us down anyways with relish.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

Works for me.

However the traitorous globalist jerks have shredded the Constitution long ago.

And, they've installed sufficient Federal judges to insure their will wins.

Witness the recent court decision supporting Sharia Law.

Sigh.

Alice's Rabbit hole is getting blacker and blacker.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Here's an even simpler argument. Supporters argue that this is Constitutional because the federal government has the authority to regulate interstate commerce. However, if I don't buy health insurance, then no commerce has taken place, hence nothing for them to regulate.

top topics

join