It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Found this a long time ago, and recent decided to bump it and fix it to standards.

There was no comment and it needed to have an external quote box added. This is what was done during the edit.

The Secret

The Creator gathered all of Creation and said, "I want to hide something from the humans until they are ready for it. It is the realization that they create their own reality."

The eagle said, "Give it to me, I will take it to the moon."

The Creator said, "No. One day they will go there and find it."

The salmon said, "I will bury it on the bottom of the ocean."

"No. They will go there too."

The buffalo said, "I will bury it on the Great Plains."

The Creator said, "They will cut into the skin of the Earth and find it even there."

Grandmother Mole, who lives in the breast of Mother Earth, and who has
no physical eyes but sees with spiritual eyes, said, "Put it inside of them."

And the Creator said, "It is done."

Author Unknown

edit on 20-1-2013 by ADVISOR because:

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I like that. Mind if I email it to some people?

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 06:09 PM
link   
go ahead

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I like that to.... It is so true, you can believe what you want to believe, but still... is what you believe true?

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I'm liking that quote a lot, means a lot.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   
deep man, like an enema. but still, it makes me rethink my views on things

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Pretty good.

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   

The most enigmatic things with nature, esp. human nature and our spirit are locked and sealed within our hearts. The only Way to Life goes through the door of Love, Humbleness and Truth. We are given the keys to unlock it, but somehow when the Door is opened and the Truth gets out, the demons and the evil spirits, the powers of this world's spiritual realm all rise up and make war against it. If just everyone had understood and believed in exactly what Jesus represents in this war and why he is so vital in understanding reality and the concept of God and Life, and stopped diffusing it and hiding it, this Earth would be a much better place. A more friendly place. A place of harmony and rightiousness

Lu 11:33
"No man, when he hath lighted a candle, putteth it in a secret place, neither under a bushel, but on a candlestick, that they which come in may see the light".

Lu 11:36
"If thy whole body therefore be full of light, having no part dark, the whole shall be full of light, as when the bright shining of a candle doth give thee light".

Light is Truth. And like light is easy to understand though nearly impossible to explain fully, so is Truth. The Spirit of God reveils it but the spirits of this world does not welcome it.

Lu 19:41�"And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it, 42�Saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace! but now they are hid from thine eyes. 43�For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side, 44�And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation. 45�And he went into the temple, and began to cast out them that sold therein, and them that bought; 46�Saying unto them, It is written, My house is the house of prayer: but ye have made it a den of thieves. 47�And he taught daily in the temple. But the chief priests and the scribes and the chief of the people sought to destroy him, 48�And could not find what they might do: for all the people were very attentive to hear him".

Here we see how the Truth is often handled within religion and society. The prophets are killed for their divine message and is given the blame for serving bitterness.

Truth is reveiled to man when he believes and aknowledges the facts of fulfillment and the testimony of truth; that Jesus is the King of Rightiousness and Divine Heritage. If I only could explain it...

May God bless you all, and peace be with you!
Mikromarius

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
that was good, it's very very true. some time in the future, humanity will realize that the secret to life, universe and existence is in them all along

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
2009, you been skimming through the whole section !

lol

Good thing my freind. This sounds amazing.

* Saves for future use *

muahahah.

Deep

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
2009, you been skimming through the whole section !

lol

Good thing my freind. This sounds amazing.

* Saves for future use *

muahahah.

Deep

yea, just want to educate myself

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Advisor ~ Beautiful just Beautiful!!

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
It is the realization that they create their own reality."

That is a great word.

But what is the meaning of the above quote?

Is it that we create our own reality through the actions and choices that we make in life, or is it suppose to be more mystical than that. By which we have the power to create our own realities seperate from the reality we currently exist in.

It is certainly interesting to ponder.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_cross
deep man, like an enema. but still, it makes me rethink my views on things

phoenix_cross after reading your post I was curious as to what enema meant, so I looked it up and thought "oh, gross".

Main Entry: en�e�ma
Pronunciation: 'e-n&-m&
Function: noun
Etymology: Late Latin, from Greek, from enienai to inject, from en- + hienai to send -- more at JET
1 : the injection of liquid into the intestine by way of the anus
2 : material for injection as an enema

Is that the intended meaning you had?

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 03:06 AM
link   

The Secret

"Put it inside of them."

Why do so many find it hard to look inside themselves?

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by StationsCreation

It is the realization that they create their own reality."

That is a great word.

But what is the meaning of the above quote?

Is it that we create our own reality through the actions and choices that we make in life, or is it suppose to be more mystical than that. By which we have the power to create our own realities seperate from the reality we currently exist in.

It is certainly interesting to ponder.

May want to read Neale Donald Walsch's Conversations with God.

The same thing is spoken of in the series; first book actually.

seekerof

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Absolutely fantastic, ADVISOR.

This sounds alot like a native american spiritual legend. Is that what it is?

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I am sorry, but when you said "put it in them" - I thought it would be hidden in the breasts. It wasn't until the replies I realized it was serious. I looked and did not find it there - then realized what 'them' was referring to.

I should have known that breasts would be the worst hiding place of all.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
This sounds alot like a native american spiritual legend. Is that what it is?

That's exactly what it is.
The Native Americans have many wise words. I would link the source(sacredgarden) but it is down and redirected, a very sad state of affairs.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   
One of my favorite traditional legends is that of the creation of the world.

I like the idea that we all live on the back of a turtle...

may be a bit far-fetched, but hey, it's peaceful and serene somehow.

<<   2 >>

join