It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic's predictions for 2012 -- From 30 years ago. [CONFIRMED HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
First time I am aware of this guy. Dont know who he is.

The guy speaks french, but the video is subtitled in English. I didn't find anything else on him.Anyone knows who he is?

Not saying I believe in every word he says, but I find it quite interesting.

Your thoughts?

edit on 19-1-2012 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
1st

i just took a look at this and it seems very interesting he didnt get things quite right till haft way throught but still from 30 years away thats damn impressive

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Only this: In exactly what capacity do you feel your agreement is justified with his comments? I do have to wonder about that. He has made statements about his visions of the future. Your perspective on this is less than irrelevant.

People tend to write things just to sound clever. It seldom comes across that way, if ever. Think before you post.

This certainly was very, very interesting though. I will start trying to track this man down now. Great stuff. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by tetriswoooo

Especially the Obama, Chernobyl and 911.

hope someone here knows who he is.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Any proof it was actually recorded 30 years ago?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

This certainly was very, very interesting though. I will start trying to track this man down now. Great stuff. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Yeah.. this is what I thought too. If you find any information about who he is, please let me know ok?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
K....uh, is this guy for real? He has officially freaked me out. He was SPOT ON about 911 and Obama and the wars for oil and religion (although, those reasons are not all that amazing to figure out). I was amazed and then he started talking about 2012 and my amazement went to a uncomfortable feeling in the pit of my gut.

Who is he? Any proof of him besides this youtube video?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Is it only me getting the feeling that this was shot last week or something with a shoddy camera? The last minute or two feels like acting, can't really tell why. Besides; don't worry what will happen. Concentrate on yourself this year, let go of your fears, forgive yourself and your family, stop asking 'why me?' and start asking 'why NOT me?'. Love yourself and love others. Be at service to others, and let the plan unfold

edit on 10-1-2012 by OleMB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

YES! I was thinking the exact same thing. it seems as though it us now making a video pretending it was 1980.

I call movie coming out soon about the end of humanity via alien encounter.

this folks is about to all sorts of viral.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
...I dont know..the whole thing smells of fake to me..is that a wig he's wearing?..Why doesnt he ever introduce himself, give a name?..and that advanced aliens would most likely destroy us..pleassse..is he working for Hawkings?..I could be wrong, but like I said, I go for "most likely fake"...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I saw this yesterday and was going to start a thread...you beat me to it!

I had the same thoughts as many of you....could this be faked? I didn't analyze it closely enough, but I'd like to hear what others think.

But I also thought...if this guy is for real, then he's had some amazing hits, right on time. The end, about 2012, DID give me the chills.

Then I told myself it HAS to be fake. Right?!?!?!?!?!?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
It looks too clear .. not at all like the home movies/tv shows that I've seen from 1980.

Unless I see some proof backing up the '1980' .... I'm thinking it's a hoax.

(oh .. and the guys' hair ...
)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I'd really like to find out who he is and if this was, in fact, filmed many years ago or if it was recent.

Because I admit, his predictions were downright amazing! Almost too much.....makes me suspicious.
I have heard that man psychics who see future events claim they cannot see anything after 2012.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
His predictions didn't really intrigue me until about half way through when he started talking about events that have already unfolded in our time. The bit about 2012 really grabbed my attention. I should stop watching stuff like this. I just recently got over my crippling fear of 2012 and what could unfold. I'm over it now because I know if some cataclysmic event does unfold that there is no way I or anyone else could stop it.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
If the video was shot in 1980, it means the guy must have been 40 when he gave the interview (he claims he was 10 when in the 50's he predicted the Man on the Moon). Well he does not look like 40 in the video but a little younger. His clothes could match the ones used in the 80's but I have to say that being the year 1980, it was like being more in the 70's than 80's and in this case his clothes and hair were not following the fashion of that period.

Behind him there's a yellow book which seems to have the title "KAROUSEL" (or CAROUSEL with a C, it's impossible to say) and under it I can read something like "OAK". I googled both words but didn't get anything. Does anybody know a yellow book like that?

If this is for real, the guy is just amazing (much better than Cayce...LOL) but I believe this to be a gigantic fake, IMHO.

Peace,

Hundroid

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I don't buy into this.

First he does what everybody could do. Be vague or use your common sense. Talk about periods as in "somewhen between 2000 and 2005 etc."
Oil will eventually run out. Check. That's no secret.
War for the remainder of the oil. Check. That's very predictable.
Electric cars. Check. Very predictable.
Soviet block colapsing. Check. Very predictable.
Religeous warfare. Check. Predictable mostly because it never stopped.

Nothing we couldn't predict ourselves if we chose to do so.

Then for the more specific

Black president. Check. (sorry in this PC world - an off-white president).

2012. End of visions. End of life as we know it. Because of an alien encounter.

What I wanted in this video to make it slightly more believable is something about what is also predictable and was so already in 1980.

Famine on the African continent. Predictable.
Global warming. Predictable.
Northern Africa and the middle east in turmoil. Predictable.

My conclusion is that since these extra predictable events isn't mentioned then the video is made with a specific message in mind.
Given the hype about 2012 and an off-white president combined with an alien encounter, it screams to the heavens that it is a fabrication. Or hoax if you like.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Well, I certainly say Fake on this one.
Surprised no-one,s tried this before.
Looks like he sitting in Grandma,s back room, wearing Grandpa,s clothes.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Does anyone speak french?
For all i know the subtitles may not even be what he is saying.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

I have no doubt whatsoever that this was made recently.
I have an open mind and a belief in the wonders of our universe that we are currently unaware of - I believe in pre cognition and in the abilities of some to interpret it.

This is INSULTINGLY BLATANTLY FAKE!!!!!!!!!!
you should be ashamed

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by marvinthemartian
Does anyone speak french?
For all i know the subtitles may not even be what he is saying.

Certain words he speaks is the words in the subtitles. They have a very similar pronounciation. I don't speak French but from what I heard from him in the video I believe the subtitles are correct.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join