It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul cuts off CNN again

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by baphomet420

He didn't rip off the microphone, and he had already answered all of her questions. He politely exited after she began asking the same question over and over, and he still bantered with her as he left.

It wasn't CGI, it was just convenient editing that destroyed the context. Watch the whole video.

OK, I went back and watched the full interview...
it looked exactly like what cnn originally showed...

Ron Paul got frustrated because he cannot keep his facts straight...
In almost the same sentence, he says "i was only made aware of these 10 years ago, and the media has been asking about them for 20 years... Did that make any sence???

So it took 10 years of reporters asking about it, before he is made aware??? really???
wait, oh yea, another lie, he acknowledged them in 1996 and said they were being taken out of context, and ever more, that HE WROTE THEM. He was also the editor... So if he didn't read it, that is yet another job that he shows a complete lack of competence...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
It honestly seems to me like Ron Paul was setup to look bad.

Let's compare how the media treated him in that video to how the media acts around Romney, then we will know the truth.

Yes he wants more media attention, what candidate wouldn't, so it seems to me as if the media got together and basically decided "oh we'll show him media attention."

Did you see how they acted prior to his arrival, some of the people there wouldn't be caught dead interviewing Ron Paul. They all seemed to have a little smirk on their faces too.

And the woman? Ever heard of a "media plant" to setup a story?

Now lets see the comparison videos, anyone up for the challenge?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

lol the same arguments that won't hold water in a cup full of holes.

You think you're the first? every accusation of Ron for being racist has been shot down.

He already says he disavows the action and takes moral responsibility.

Yet you continue...and continue....and continue....and continue....

Give it a rest, find something new...oh wait...you guys have nothing else. Maybe go back to Roe v Wade and the civil rights act.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

lol the same arguments that won't hold water in a cup full of holes.

You think you're the first? every accusation of Ron for being racist has been shot down.

He already says he disavows the action and takes moral responsibility.

Yet you continue...and continue....and continue....and continue....

Give it a rest, find something new...oh wait...you guys have nothing else. Maybe go back to Roe v Wade and the civil rights act.

no, the REALITY is that Ron Paul is lying...
thiat is what I am pointing out...

the racist claim has NOT been shot down, only talked around and lied about...

i just pointed out a proven lie from ron paul, why will you not acknowledge it???

why do FACTS not matter to Ron Paul supporters???

who is funding Ron Paul??? I know in my town (less than 80,000 people) he is spending $2300 a month for a town campaign headquarters (this is just the rent of the downtown store front)...

i have never seen so much money dropped on a candidate that has not gotten a nomination...
where are newt and mitts campaign headquarters in towns that don't matter???

all I am saying, is that if he is spending that much in a town that only represents 2% of a possible 7 electoral votes, what is spending in places that currently matter???

some people with extremely deep pockets are funding him...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join