It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen Hockey Player Paralyzed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The kids name is Jack Jablonski and he was basically what amounts to being boarded (hit from behind into the boards) so I was thinking that is it possible to send out some well wishes to this kid at a designated time...you often hear the power of prayer or positive thoughts for a person sometimes makes a difference. I'm on eastern time so I'm thinking 9:00 pm for us eastern standard time folks. If by chance you are unaware of your time zone here is a link to match up with our eastern standard time...I think that anyone who has a sick family member should be allowed such threads to be posted in the future...I'm from Boston and have no relation to this young man but lets give it a shot folks...Link

Story on teen injury

Keep in mind the timezones will differ from the intended 9:00 pm well withing or prayer and I hope they are correct but feel free to recheck my work as I'm often refered to as a boob by my wife...

USA PST 6:00 pm
USA MST 7:00 pm
USA CST 8:00 pm
Sydney Australia 1:00 pm
Whitehorse Canada 6:00 pm
Edmonton Canada 7:00 pm
Montreal Canada 9:30 pm
Winnipeg 8:00 pm
Brazil 10:00 pm
Venezuela 9:30 pm
Norway 3:00 am
Alaska 5:00 pm
Finland 4:00 am
Moscow 6:00 am

Even if you miss the time send some positve thoughts out to this kid but I would like to see what can happen with some directed thoughts...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Can we send positive thoughts out to all children; nay all people, everywhere instead? Why just one?
Surely we don't need to discriminate?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

results my friend...easier to gauge one person...of course we want all children to be healed..I fear this is already a exercise in futillity..come on ATS lets give this a shot...
edit on 8-1-2012 by chrismarco because: uhhh boy...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Just a kid playing a sport he loves...like millions of Canadians...

Its a dangerous sport...but a beloved game.

I played it...there was countless times I could have been injured..but nothing horrible happened...

It is quite rare that this could happen.....so...

please be respectful....

I've seen a 37yrs old guy lose an eye playing beer-league hockey...... was playing again , 2 weeks laters with an eye patch and a shield.....we love the game.

I'm sure Jack would have done the same....not sure...I KNOW...he would have done the same.
edit on 8-1-2012 by wrathchild because: just a friggin' canook

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
any hockey players worst nightmare, i've been injured more times than I can remember, boarding included.
nothing serious like that though it's crossed my mind from time to time it could happen.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrathchild

please be respectful....

Isn't it more disrespectful to children/people who never have the chance to play hockey?
Isn't it more disrespectful to single out one amongst the many, like some crazy World Vision lucky dip charity carnival?

Good luck with your experiment, but I won't be taking part any more than I already do...
edit on 8-1-2012 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Even though it's an awful accident I hope people don't start harping on about banning it because of one injury. Here in the UK Ice hockey isn't big at all, but I loved playing it, really is the most fun sport ever. We all need rough sports imo and a result is going to be the occasional serious injury. I for one will be encouraging my kids to play ice hockey and box still.

I really hope this lad is ok, I'm sure everyones thoughts are with him. I never used to believe in this sort of thing, but over recent years have realised there is a lot to the power of our conciousness so will make sure I do.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I came across this at 8:57 EST so I thought it was meant to be.

I sent out positive energy for his body to begin healing itself and to prove the neurologists wrong.

I also prayed that it all works out for him.

I almost lost my eye playing hockey in high school the big guy upstairs must've been looking out for me.

Good luck Jack.

Peace

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
How do 2 opponents "accidentally" check him into the boards?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

they don't expect it can happen to them but unfortunately it did....what a shame

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Thanks for not participating...

top topics

join